Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so true lol I noted when Xenia asked people that!
I had my nails done like that once, I hated them, said so to the nail technicia, she just said that’s how it’s done, lasted 3 days, went somewhere else and had them taken off, hideous 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did Tamarraaaaaaaaa get invited to the House Of Gucci premier? I see Caro and Inthefrow Victoria were there, although Vikki wore a dior bag quelle horreur 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Another extremely boring vlog… I can’t. If this is hard work according to her then I don’t know.

• Haha
  • Sick
i swear this is the 16th massive boxy poop colored blazer she's gotten this year. ain't she tired?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this outfit a joke? The Jeans, the top and her posture. the shoes, her face- I can’t. Every items looks cheap and outdated!

she’s serving New Look outfit from 2012 train wreck
i literally can’t, I know fashion is subjective but seriously I’m genuinely thinking she’s buying half the stuff for skinny jeans beardy bloke to wear at this point, tragique! 😱🤮

• Haha
Is this outfit a joke? The Jeans, the top and her posture. the shoes, her face- I can’t. Every items looks cheap and outdated!

she’s serving New Look outfit from 2012 train wreck
Tragic outfit, but this would look gorgeous on Leonie.

Reactions: 5
That’s the most boring video ever. She is begging for TikTok following, begging for links to be clicked and honestly the most trash picks of clothing/ shoes. Horrible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the most boring video ever. She is begging for TikTok following, begging for links to be clicked and honestly the most trash picks of clothing/ shoes. Horrible.
Xenia has 1M TikTok followers, while Tetka has 35K. And btw. on one of the IG screenshots someone here shared, Tetka had 1,3M followers, while now she has 1,1M. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Xenia has 1M TikTok followers, while Tetka has 35K. And btw. on one of the IG screenshots someone here shared, Tetka had 1,3M followers, while now she has 1,1M. Interesting.
She is struggling. She also begged for ideas for TikTok.
She poses with Chiara who reposts her desperate plea for reposting. Kim K reposts her story too yet this boring woman’s following is not getting bigger. No one cares. I think people are using ‘not interested’ option on IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 13