Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post blown my mind! 😲 I had to check 😂😂😂 and I can see what you mean!! His hands look Like my boyfriend's and he's 25. They might even look smoother than my boyfriend's 🥲😂
But I think there are some grays on his hair. Maybe its because of the light or something. I don't know but its looks Like gray hair.
All in all, I'm confused 🤯🤯 you really gave me New mission 😂😂
How ridiculous of him, trying to look cool by posting black and white photos, which has been done many times before by celebrity photographers so FT copies their work.

Reactions: 9
maybe he dyes his hair to cover grays? he is quite effeminate, clearly not against wearing women's clothing so why wouldn't he be vain enough to dye his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
maybe he dyes his hair to cover grays? he is quite effeminate, clearly not against wearing women's clothing so why wouldn't he be vain enough to dye his hair.
He is trying to create this mystery around him by not showing his face. He is a nobody without a home, who gives a f*ck about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I stopped following TamTam’s content for a while now, I’ve only been reading this thread every now and then. But since Raspy’s ig is public now, I decided to stalk him a bit today and I kind of have a theory. What if he’s actually *younger* then her? Yes, I know we’ve established he looks like a grandpa in the face, but if you look closely, you’ll notice he has hardly any gray hairs both in his hair and beard, which he would definitely have if he was way over forty like we thought he was. (Take Jurgen (Xenia’s bf) for example—he’s in his thirties, I presume, and you can definitely see gray in his hair in recent pics) Also if you take a look at this picture below, where we can’t see his face, he actually looks pretty young. Like I don’t know, but this doesn’t look like an old person silhuette to me. His thinness, the way he is dressed, his skin, even his hands and arms look young??

Also him being younger would explain so much—TamTam so desperately overfilling and starving herself, trying to appear thinner and younger (so she doesn’t look his mother’s age lol), him being okay with sleeping in her sister’s attic, even him being her sugar baby (if we’re going with that theiry and not vice versa). He probably wears that beard to appear older. I’ve seen many guys who I know for sure are in their twenties with beards as long as Dirty’s and you can’t believe how much it can actually age a man, especially if the beard looks tangled and unkept

The only thing I’m not sure about are the alleged gifts he gets her—I don’t really believe her about that either way, but if he was younger it would make even less sense. But I’m now convinced he might actually be at least her own age or even a few years younger 😂

View attachment 768027
Who is this dude? I see Tam with best case minor oligarch, or guy who owns a bunch of car dealerships.

I thought girls from the Balkans generally put a high value on a traditional family and old school, super masculine, protective type of guy who wants to flash his cash and spoil his wifey and wear lots of Gucci himself. I wonder what kind of guy her sister is married to. Good for Tam if she’s happy, I’m just surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is this dude? I see Tam with best case minor oligarch, or guy who owns a bunch of car dealerships.

I thought girls from the Balkans generally put a high value on a traditional family and old school, super masculine, protective type of guy who wants to flash his cash and spoil his wifey and wear lots of Gucci himself. I wonder what kind of guy her sister is married to. Good for Tam if she’s happy, I’m just surprised.
I think that she is with him because of his connections..if it wasn't for him and his rich friends she would never have been invited to the 80 meter yacht in Cannes and many other similar occasions 😃.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Obviously it's NOT for his "connections" he has none , none relevant ...
They both are fake personas living pathetic lives , both impostors... Just fake it till you make it kind of creatures ☢☢🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
This post blown my mind! 😲 I had to check 😂😂😂 and I can see what you mean!! His hands look Like my boyfriend's and he's 25. They might even look smoother than my boyfriend's 🥲😂
But I think there are some grays on his hair. Maybe its because of the light or something. I don't know but its looks Like gray hair.
All in all, I'm confused 🤯🤯 you really gave me New mission 😂😂
That is the hand of someone who has done little manual labor in life, no cream can come close to that kind of fortune. Also, genetics play a huge role, my dad is a bit chubby and diabetic but healthy otherwise and loos like he's in his late 50 to 60 and he just turned 80.

I am a bit jealous because my fingers are small and chubby and seeing mopheads hands makes me question why people like him get the good things in life (I mean his skin, his tetka is something else).

Reactions: 6
There’s a picture of Tamara in a green gilet on Instagram, does anyone know where it’s from?
As I don’t have a account I can’t see links etc.

I am a GG fan and I need an elaboration 😂
The girl that pretended to be rich to get in the upper circle through Nate, but lived in a horrible apartment, kept the tags on clothes so she can return them, and tried to demolish Serena but the Non judging breakfast club showed her her place and banished her from Manhattan ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The girl that pretended to be rich to get in the upper circle through Nate, but lived in a horrible apartment, kept the tags on clothes so she can return them, and tried to demolish Serena but the Non judging breakfast club showed her her place and banished her from Manhattan ❤
Thanks 😂 I thought that Tammy is like Juliet cuz they are both a lil crazy 🤪 But now with your comment I start to remember more details about Juliet

Reactions: 2
Vlogging from the attic yet again... she is more homeless than a homeless lol

Reactions: 9
not her being upset at people asking about a supposed ~fashion influencer~ not being at one of the biggest fashion events of the year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new video is more of an ad for dyson flat iron than a q&a video, plus she put robbery in tbe title but didn't answer any question about it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Based on today's vid, we can all tell why tamtam's hair is such a mess. The straightens the same section of hair at least ten times 🤦‍♀️

Also, please can any other tattlers point me to the videos/posts where she has spoken about women's empowerment and abusive relationships as she alleged, I must have missed when tamtam was a freedom fighter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she still milking the robbery and that she has Dirty as a boyfriend?
5 years later, Tamtam's living in her sister's attic, talking about FW 2019, when she still had some kind of career.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.