Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There sure is. Here you go🌼

Ooops, I’ve tagged the wrong threads both times🥴 I’m going to bed because clearly, I’m inseeejn!🙈. Tomorrow, I’ll look to see if there’s a thread for the Alex you guys are asking about. Until tomorrow🌼

I’m sorry @not-another-unbIRKIN I tagged Xeni’s thread. But, you’re asking about Alex. I’ll check tomorrow🌼
As a follow up, for those asking, I have not found a thread for Alexandra Pereira🌼
thank you for looking! Appreciate it!

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading in the shadows for months but saw this comment and thought I’d share that there’s a very extensive thread on her in a Spanish forum, if anyone of you is interested and understands Spanish, if not and anyone wants some tea on her, I’d be happy to share. Btw, love all the work you guys do, I’ve never followed tamtam but I actually thought she was ok until I got here!
really would love the tea! Shall we start a new thread? Not sure of the rules if we can write on this one!

Reactions: 3
I hope you guys can see the screenshots I’ve posted that show all the comments on Xenia’s personal account saying they’ve been blocked. Sorry for posting this on TamTams thread, I’ve been a long-time lurker and noticed Xenia has been talked a lot about on here. Maybe an employee of Xenia’s who has access to her IG is secretly is out to get her and is blocking all of her followers?
784B9730-BF95-448D-9CAD-DC328D232AD6.png
7EE4B571-43F1-43D5-B272-F49755F2A8CC.png
AC553C28-977B-489D-BD94-3D5A35547865.png

• Wow
  • Haha

idonknow

Well I suppose all the newspapers wrote about APP value of the goods that were stolen, or even smt like «worth more than 300000€»

She summarize her last video with one sentence: “this is my job (buy Hermes bags), and this is what I like to do”.
Super babe boss, she will going to save the world. an exciting job only for super intelligent brains (She has to be, because clearly we poor losers don't understand that way of thinking-living).

And speaking of losers, in a previous video She said that they were going out to dinner with Alexandra Pereira, another “super influencer” living in Paris that if you could read the forums about her in Spain you would laugh ... she and her husband are the coolest, they just have to drink coffee and work hard and have meetings to take photos with coffees. the mix of couples with Tamara and grandpa is amazing. Add Xenia in the mix in Paris.
🤣
Oo what’s the tea on Alex and her husband? Is there a thread on her?

• Wow

sandro37

VIP Member
I'd rather be vain then vapid.
I meant it in a way, that one should save and buy thibg which hold value and protect you in a long term, bc this is like a caution that your bags can be stolen and you might end up indeed homeless

Reactions: 2

Lena94

The girl that pretended to be rich to get in the upper circle through Nate, but lived in a horrible apartment, kept the tags on clothes so she can return them, and tried to demolish Serena but the Non judging breakfast club showed her her place and banished her from Manhattan ❤
Thanks 😂 I thought that Tammy is like Juliet cuz they are both a lil crazy 🤪 But now with your comment I start to remember more details about Juliet

mothwars

HUH? she is literally just hanging around beaches, parties, lying around since robbery, high with bebi and fake friends...only job she has had is promoting gondola in venice and bakery in serbia are you ok 😂😂😂😂😂😉

Job being bebi raspy taking 100 photos with her legs cut off

also this copying Xenia stories, attempting to be cute looks so idiotic with half mil jewellery and botched 60 yrs old face, she always was emphasising how she never takes or post selfies, yet this is all what we have seen since 3rd nose job, eyebrow lift, buccal fat removal, and other frankenstein procedures she had + photoshop ofc
I was literally saying she was trying to keep up the impression of being busy and not really working so your response doesn’t really make sense to me 😅

Lena94

No, it was a French article that was out in the first couple of days when it happened but as I said in my previous post, I have not been able to find it again so maybe they reported it wrong. Which is why I said I felt bad mentioning it but it would not surprise me.
The article that I posted was the first article about the robbery

sarahkhouadra

I cannot stand Tamara but you are wrong here, obviously Hamilton has a green card or the US passport
Did you see her first video on YouTube? I think she needed help with surgery, fillers etc for all her fashion shows etc., plus the filters for social media.
Nobody is perfect, but she needed this to help her get a « BASE » to photoshop easily.