Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where can I watch Tetka without giving her the money to buy another Hehmèz?
Try this one

• Heart
Reactions: 4

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Guyss please watch this video from 2:18. Clueless, outfit, black shoes, white bag. I can’t

omggg Tamara without filters and her lighting and with crazy eyes - high AF cannot even control herself stupid cokehead

this is shocking how she is behaving what an obnoxious chav ewww

ilikenailpolish

So she and her ex-BFF Victoria (ITF) was invited to the same Miss Dior event and ignored each other. It's kinda funny how they avoid each other as if they don't share same levels of desperation.

At least Vic has a home, but it's in the middle of nowhere.
Sorry if I missed the drama but why did her and ITF fall out!!?

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Hi everyone! I l knew here, my cousin is obsessed with « TamTam » as everyone is calling her here so yesterday she showed me this forum, why? Because I saw the gold elephant necklace she replace after the robbery and I have that stupid idea to go try to find it on the internet and maybe buy it… but it turns out being very expensive 🤣🤣
I l knew here reads I am new here.
You are welcome!

• Haha

Piccolina

I stopped following TamTam’s content for a while now, I’ve only been reading this thread every now and then. But since Raspy’s ig is public now, I decided to stalk him a bit today and I kind of have a theory. What if he’s actually *younger* then her? Yes, I know we’ve established he looks like a grandpa in the face, but if you look closely, you’ll notice he has hardly any gray hairs both in his hair and beard, which he would definitely have if he was way over forty like we thought he was. (Take Jurgen (Xenia’s bf) for example—he’s in his thirties, I presume, and you can definitely see gray in his hair in recent pics) Also if you take a look at this picture below, where we can’t see his face, he actually looks pretty young. Like I don’t know, but this doesn’t look like an old person silhuette to me. His thinness, the way he is dressed, his skin, even his hands and arms look young??

Also him being younger would explain so much—TamTam so desperately overfilling and starving herself, trying to appear thinner and younger (so she doesn’t look his mother’s age lol), him being okay with sleeping in her sister’s attic, even him being her sugar baby (if we’re going with that theiry and not vice versa). He probably wears that beard to appear older. I’ve seen many guys who I know for sure are in their twenties with beards as long as Dirty’s and you can’t believe how much it can actually age a man, especially if the beard looks tangled and unkept

The only thing I’m not sure about are the alleged gifts he gets her—I don’t really believe her about that either way, but if he was younger it would make even less sense. But I’m now convinced he might actually be at least her own age or even a few years younger 😂

View attachment 768027
This post blown my mind! 😲 I had to check 😂😂😂 and I can see what you mean!! His hands look Like my boyfriend's and he's 25. They might even look smoother than my boyfriend's 🥲😂
But I think there are some grays on his hair. Maybe its because of the light or something. I don't know but its looks Like gray hair.
All in all, I'm confused 🤯🤯 you really gave me New mission 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

AnaKarenina

Probably her sister does not want them both living in her house, because of space, kids etc. and there is probably no appartment in Milan so he will crash at someone else's place.
I recall their parents bought that house for both siblings .
Brighton is faaar less expensive than London.

Probably her sister does not want them both living in her house, because of space, kids etc. and there is probably no appartment in Milan so he will crash at someone else's place.
I recall their parents bought that house for both siblings
View attachment 773200

what is this nose? The tip looks messed up
And skin full of craters

Last edited:

ratatablablabla

New!

1.) is she peeking in the papers when she's talking about MBohan?
2.) what did she say after - roman nightlife?

I understand the excitement because of the participating, but the level of cringe.... 😬😬😬😬

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Is anyone else unable to view Xenia's Instagram? I noticed that I hadn't seen her posts for weeks so I went to check her IG and it said "User not found". I went to her "xeniapersonal" IG account which is a public account that she has that her friends follow and I checked the comments and other people also said that they couldn't see her main IG account. I assumed she deleted it but then I checked her IG account on my finsta and it is still up! So either she blocked me and a bunch of other people or something is wrong with IG and isn't showing her account to everyone. Maybe she has been shadowbanned by Instagram? I googled it and it said they shadow ban people who are buying bots. It would be weird for her to block me as I've never commented on any of her photos or sent her messages. I've only ever liked her photos and been a supporter of hers so it was kind of shocking to see she might have blocked me and other supporters. I hope she doesn't treat her fans this way by blocking them.
I can still see her IG. That’s very interesting. Do we think that Xenia and Tam are comparing notes on Tattlers or people that report their videos for not reporting ad/paid partnership disclosures? I haven’t reported either of them, and I still follow and like some of Tam’s pics.

Attachments

BelgianFries

Also think about it, if it was my property I would be annoyed (to say the least) to have a full floor taken by a ton of stuff no one uses (when T moved to Paris). Her parents own the house, both sisters just live there, that’s why Tamara can have the attic aka storage to herself.

Reactions: 3

AnaKarenina

It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.
Noooo , she wouldn't let it all cool down !!
Grab it till you make it !! 🤑🤑🤣🤣☢

Reactions: 3