Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelgianFries

It depends on lanses used as well as the angle. I used to model so I know this and that about appearing in pictures. I think Harrison (ITF’s husband had a reel about it)

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t help but wonder, why is she paying for all those plastic surgeries, fillers, botox, facials, eye lifting procedures, teeth whitening, nose jobs and others and still uses filters on the stories, blurring 📷 while vlogging and photoshops her insta posts??????

Tam if you are reading this please enlighten me with an answer on your next Q&A video.

In case you missed these comments:
I cannot stand Tamara but you are wrong here, obviously Hamilton has a green card or the US passport

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Show us some links? :D (" also there are so many new ootd accounts under her name recently")

Gang_chick

Another streetstyle photo, another face 😄
Btw. If we ignore the bear paws, I really don’t get how this yellow purse fits into this look honestly
What is going on with her face? She looks so different recently, I noticed that in her DIAH video and can't really pinpoint the reason.

ilikenailpolish

Yeah, she looks high in the new video

edit: yes, please we want to see the back of the dress with your hideous posture...
I know next to nil about plastic surgery. Although I have heard that when there’s a boob job there may be a small scar in between them… did anyone else notice this very awkward mark between her boobs? It made me feel uncomfortable! Like it looked painful!!!

no issues if you want a boob job of course… personal choice, just curious if that’s a mark of one.

Reactions: 1

kitty_gb

Sorry, I’ve asked this is the past but I lost the link. Can someone share the link to where I can watch her without giving her a YouTube view?

fofeiros

And is there one about Alex and her husband?

Here you go🌼

Just gonna leave this Here...
Laaawd, those oompah loompah legs o_O

This is something I never got with influencers who are cagey about stuff... Like how do their family members sit idly by and condone the blatant lying? Are they in on it (but they don't have any overt incentive to be in on it, IMO), or are they just unaware.... or...??
I think it can be a sore subject for family members, so it's just easier not to address it. Or perhaps family has addressed it in the past and these individuals are so delusional they go in more hardcore with the lies, fake facade, etc. Or some family members just don't care enough to give people some tough love and a reality check.

AnaKarenina

For some reason I’m not able to, so if anyone is willing to volunteer, I would be thankful 🙏🏻

also, Xenia flew in from the US to CPH to attend a Hermes event! I’m curious if Tetka will be there. For now, she is silent but maybe she’ll surprise us just like with the LV PFW show 🤪
It's against the rules .

klady

VIP Member
Oo what’s the tea on Alex and her husband? Is there a thread on her?
Here you go🌼

Piccolina

She has obviously put it down to re-edit:
The first blog was 33:50 long and titled Come shopping with me in Milan, while the re-edited one was 32:59 and titled My best ever Milan fashion week. Some tricky bits were obviosly removed. Anyone know which ones?
Come shopping with me is her previous video