Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TTgirl

View attachment 802871

Photoshop can't lie Tamara. And also, look at the sizes of the Serpenti necklaces here. Tamara's looking like a baby cobra, while Chiara's wearing the anaconda! Bravo, Bvlgari for shoving Tamara with the leftovers!

PS. Inthefrow had the smallest one. 😅
Also Chiara’s face (whether she’s had stuff done or not) looks much more natural and softer!

Reactions: 5

Qurious

Guys. Isn't this collection inspired by Arabic or Islam culture because it reminds me of hand of Fatima and half moon? Was that really difficult to research?so lazy.

• Wow

srchabsl

Negin looked absolutely stunning at the Dior show. Is there a thread on her? Is her being nice and cute just a facade or is she legit?

Tetka’s look on the other hand is just tragic 😁 This girl has no sense of style what so ever. The clothes are wearing her, she looks like my mom in the 90s 😂
Yeah well, Valentina Ferragni had the exact same outfit as Negin

• Wow
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
We get it TamTam, the ancient playboy does not want to live with you but if you scream that you do not want to live with him and having two appartments is what you want, at least thousands of girld will believe you and one day you can join them.

She could at least be grown up about the thing and wise up those girls by saying that sometimes a relationship ends and it is always nice to have your own place. She has the money for multiple housing, good for her. If that is not in the cards you can at least have a public housing subscription. That way you can earn points and redeem them when shit is hitting the fan.
What the heck happened in her video today?I haven’t been feeling great but now I’m so curious if she said that 1) she prefers to have her own place versus cohabitate or 2) he isn’t ready to live together full time yet. If they been together for over a year, I can understand either party not want to rush to combine households.

Ari121

Understood, which is why I mentioned a wide-angle lens. But the problem you would have in that image would be that the rest of her body has not been distorted in the same way. So in other words you would be suggesting that the top half of her had been taken with a long lens, whereas her lower half had been taken with a wide-angle lens, so that the two images could be cobbled together? And, if that is your suggestion, what happened to the person walking beside her? Why does that person look overall the same? I suppose as a film director, I'm simply asking questions.

bloom

Guys I wanted to update my post cause I’m shocked. Maybe about 4-5 days ago I checked her followers were at 1,1 . Today they went up to 1,3!?!?!! Damn that hungry clown 🤤 She moves fast!! Brava tamtam here are the screenshots of 5 days ago and today’s
Actually she still has only 1.1 🙃

Reactions: 4

sarahkhouadra

Yes, those are my exact thoughts as well. And it's sad that all these brands work with the same influencers, none of them is trying to differentiate. No, work with the same people and get them to influence followers to buy everything from Gucci to Versace.
I believe that in the long term this can only hurt the brands image, but that is also the reason why I think this kind of advertising is coming to its end, at least in this form.
Hi everyone! I l knew here, my cousin is obsessed with « TamTam » as everyone is calling her here so yesterday she showed me this forum, why? Because I saw the gold elephant necklace she replace after the robbery and I have that stupid idea to go try to find it on the internet and maybe buy it… but it turns out being very expensive 🤣🤣
I agree also with this quotes, the luxury brands are using much more influencer, maybe because it’s cost so much less than a million dollars contrat with a star, but in both ways , we still can’t buy it for ourselves. And I will definitely not save for a Hermes bag and wait like 4 years to have it.
mans this is what I find really annoying with Tamara, always talking about expensive things, dude if we had the money to buy a YSL turtleneck we will not be following you. Show us nice affordable things.
(also , English is not my first language, so sorry for my mistakes)

• Haha

AnaKarenina

Her flat featured, botched unfacetune photo in the glass is sending me - the face app edit in this photo is INSEIJN.

Someone get this girl therapy for delusion quickly. She is so far gone to lie about her appearance like this and It gets worse and worse each month.

If she actually looked like the photo she edited in real life she would do better than getting Raspy as a part time boyfriend - she’d be the one with a millionaire ceo with a massive 5 day wedding because those rich men are just as vain as she is and want model type beauties which is what she lies to her followers about and then you see the reality.. if she just embraced her natural face and didn’t keep getting procedures done she would look younger and better but she will never look like a Russian supermodel 😂
She couldn't of embraced that natural ugliness ...☢☢🤮

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Did she really tell her assistant his hands are shaking while vlogging? And “now I have it on camera because people complained the video is shaking”?!?!!! Who would call out their assistant like that? So unprofessional and pathetic,poor guy.. Such a rude botched bitch
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Rasputin filming her in the bathroom and not her assistant

• Wow

Lex91

Also, how is mollymae buying a £37k Cartier for becoming creative director at PLT and Tetka is buying one off the cuff, just for fun??

Would have thought Mollymae was earning more money than her but maybe not. Just kinda doesn’t make sense.
Im not gonna comment here about Mollymae because this is not the threat for respect but … 🤢

Last edited:
Is anyone else unable to view Xenia's Instagram? I noticed that I hadn't seen her posts for weeks so I went to check her IG and it said "User not found". I went to her "xeniapersonal" IG account which is a public account that she has that her friends follow and I checked the comments and other people also said that they couldn't see her main IG account. I assumed she deleted it but then I checked her IG account on my finsta and it is still up! So either she blocked me and a bunch of other people or something is wrong with IG and isn't showing her account to everyone. Maybe she has been shadowbanned by Instagram? I googled it and it said they shadow ban people who are buying bots. It would be weird for her to block me as I've never commented on any of her photos or sent her messages. I've only ever liked her photos and been a supporter of hers so it was kind of shocking to see she might have blocked me and other supporters. I hope she doesn't treat her fans this way by blocking them.

• Wow

AnaKarenina

That was my first post on Tattle (literally made an account to post that because I was so shocked I’d been blocked) and I’ve never reported her before. Maybe shes pulled a Lydia Elise Millen and went on a blocking rampage and blocked half her followers. I don’t get why Xenia would have blocked me and a bunch of other supporters. She isn’t a god or a real celebrity yet this is how she treats her followers? She acts like shes above all of her followers, who are the reason why she got to where she is in the first place. Now shes randomly blocking innocent people? Xenia needs to get a grip. I noticed the number of comments on her photos in recent weeks have been going down too. Either because shes blocked thousands of followers or something is wrong with her IG and isn’t letting people view it.
Just forget that Idiot .

• Heart