Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-time

Chatty Member
Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
View attachment 735819
She once posted an beauty chat what I had done video. I followed her because pre Paris T was gorgous. In Paris she started to wear more black and somehow fell in a bath of bronzer. Now I just wonder if she will ever get back to classy former self again.

How much I love to hate watch her now, I just don't want to waste an hour of my life on a self absorbed horror story about FrankenTam. If you do, my kingdom for a recap.

Reactions: 6

meowcat

I think that she is with him because of his connections..if it wasn't for him and his rich friends she would never have been invited to the 80 meter yacht in Cannes and many other similar occasions 😃.
Interesting. You would think she would be focused on net worth. Connections are great but can be limited if she wants to own multiple homes, charter her own jet (rather than catch a ride), buy as many Hermezzzzzz bags as she fancies without having to hustle...

Leeleebeb75

yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!
Yes, I was looking to book flights to NY but at present British/EU citizens are not allowed into the USA. I was told you need to spend 14 days outside the EU/UK before you are permitted to enter the USA. However, if you are flying in from the USA you are welcomed here (UK) with open arms. I agree, double standards. Don't quote me on the above, I tend to switch off now when talking about travel in covid times :ROFLMAO:

Here's hoping they do open the borders soon.

What a disgusting and selfish bunch of people sitting around the 30th birthday party dinner, hugging and kissing each other, knocking their glasses together to say cheers, blowing out candles on the cake, hello you stupid people, we are not out of the pandemic yet. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of you got covid. And the most disturbing part each of those people will go on to mix with others not connected to their friendship group. As for Tamara, you've lost your mind and should be sectioned under The Mental Act. Also, who do you think you are fooling with furniture shopping. Not me. Only on Saturday I, myself was browsing furniture with no intention of buying but I could have taken photos of myself doing so and posted them giving the impression that I was actually purchasing. You and your pathetic friends are ignorant and selfish
I’m sure a lot of them are no vaccinated either. As soon as Europe lifted their ban for the summer lots of influencers were sighted taking holidays, going out for dinners/drinks etc. Melissaswardrobe was one of these influencers she was out non stop, going to parties etc and then got covid. And cherry on top Mel was not vaccinated!!! She went and got her vaccine after she felt better. I do like her but after seeing all her reckless partying and catching covid it just seems so immature and reckless. These influencers need a piece of reality. Ppl are still getting sick and dying!

If the robbery is real she is using retail therapy to get over it. Everybody knows that that is a phrase for an excuse and not an actual solution. The rest of her behaviour is just a selfemployed girl two seconds before a burnout. She thinks that flying everywhere is giving off a vibe of this amazing the world is my playground vibe. It legit makes me want to take time off to center. A 6 minute diary and grounding exercises a day is not enough for this.

With fashion month she can not take time off but when we saw a happy and healthy Tammy it already wrecked her. I can not even imagine what this one will do. If she continues to gather het strength with ❄ she will collapse. If that happens she will be publicly damned. Her whole image is promoting this happy and healthy that girl lifestyle and not fashion junkie. It is like she is humpty dumpty and everybody can see it but her. So immature and very sad.
Is she using cocaine??

• Wow

bloom

It’s also the length of the skirts as well as the weird shoes she’s wearing in both pics, but for sure also the angle and posing on the seaside pics help create longer legs. But to be fair, i don’t find it being such a big deal anyway, i mean come on, we all use the pictures where our faces and bodies look the best, dunno, believing Instagram on how the people look like in reality is a bit naive… 🤷🏻‍♀️😁 i have issues with her (again or still) not having a decent content, even during the fashion week. Feels like she was more invested before, now feels like she goes only for a party and being seen/photographed.
Btw, i had no idea that her ex is Hajro’s brother, i remember her posts with him, always thought he’s British. Somebody know what’s the tea there? Also, finding the triangle Leyla-Zorannah-Tamara hilarious (especially with FT in the combo as well, to spice up things)

Last edited:
  • Haha

marinanovak

^
Trust me , they legally share it .
Well in that case, I can understand the frustration hahaha. It must suck that her sister marked the territory first by getting married and living there with her family while Tamara has to live out of boxes.

But why did she never mention it? I mean she always said that she is "living with her sister because she loves her and does not have to pay rent" and never that they own in together. Would it not sound better to say that she owns half of it (I mean in terms of supporting her narrative of a spoiled rich girl who owns multiple houses all over the world)?

chishod

View attachment 802871

Photoshop can't lie Tamara. And also, look at the sizes of the Serpenti necklaces here. Tamara's looking like a baby cobra, while Chiara's wearing the anaconda! Bravo, Bvlgari for shoving Tamara with the leftovers!

PS. Inthefrow had the smallest one. 😅
I love this photo merely because we all know Chiara was the blueprint for Tamara, inthefrow, and so many of these other influencers who popped up around the same time back then.

The disparity between the Chiara + Tamara is hilarious.

klady

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I’ve been reading in the shadows for months but saw this comment and thought I’d share that there’s a very extensive thread on her in a Spanish forum, if anyone of you is interested and understands Spanish, if not and anyone wants some tea on her, I’d be happy to share. Btw, love all the work you guys do, I’ve never followed tamtam but I actually thought she was ok until I got here!
I may have misunderstood, but I was under the impression that they we looking for a TATTLE thread. Thank you for your research and help, though. Gracias🌼

Reactions: 5
I

I have to ask a professional, but to me it seels that bc her fat percentage is so small her cheeks and above the cheeks whould sink in and what we see is badly done filler
Collagen dissapears as we age and thats maybe also the reason why they are more prominent
You can see her jowls are forming as she ages. We lose elasticity and collagen as we age hence why ppls face starts to droop. She has an overfilled face that was probably done at a very young age when she didn’t need it and probably stretched her skin and when she removed and then refilled it left unevenness and lumps. She should really go see a true professional for filler. In the US you have to be a RN, NP, DO,MD, PA, or DDS/DMD with extra training in cosmetics to perform filler/Botox. I recommend seeing a plastic surgeon specifically one who has done a fellowship in fascial reconstruction surgery since they understand facial anatomy the best.

Theonlylashboss

I think that she got a jaw implant - at least that would be my assumption after watching a lot of Lorry Hill on youtube 😃
Her chin what about her CHEEKS!! Remember the indents she had and said she loved because it’s the way god made her. She has a chin and cheek in plants!! She looks like a different person. I’m fine with it just be honest about it!! Don’t act like we can’t see !

idonknow

I wonder
Why did she remove the link to her sungasses collection?
I know why did she remove info about «cambridge» from her bio on insta :) but aren’t sunngøasses still on?

• Haha
I am not familiar with the London/England housing market, but I am so surprised she does not have her own place there. She has been living in England for so freaking long... I would think that after literally a decade of living in a country you would at least be able to rent a small apartment somewhere to have at least a bed to sleep on. To be crashing with your married sister and her husband and grown child in your thirties is... yikes. And to drag your bearded homeless boyfriend with you is... even worse.

Either her sister has the patience of a saint or Tamara has seriously overstayed her welcome in that house
Well England is very very expensive if you wanna buy a house/flat also there are difficulties with mortgage so it’s not that easy(I am not defending her just wanna give you some info about the situation over here). Basically you can buy outside of london a 3 bedroom flat with tiny bedrooms (by train central london is probably 1 or 1:30 hour to get in for like 600k and these are prices for an unfurnished and sometimes flats in really bad conditions. Many people living here cannot afford their own living so they just renting their whole life also in London many adults (over 30,40 even 50) lives in shared houses which means they’re basically just renting a room. And for them it is normal cause they earn enough to let’s say live average life but if they would have to rent a place by themself even in the suburbs of London they would be considered as poor since their salary won’t be enough even for basic things

Bubble18

Chatty Member
View attachment 748631
View attachment 748633
TamTam we know the lengths you’ll go through pretending things are yours. We remember the lies you told about your flats that ALL turned out NOT to be yours. LIES! You’ve “secretly” filmed yourself in Hermès looking at wallets and filmed a Kelly that was behind glass. You DID NOT show us any evidence of you purchasing the bag. Show us the receipt with today’s date. Otherwise, it’s just a stunt and another lie. Homeless Tammy buying Hermès. That’s insjanne! While Xenia, Victoria, and other influencers have a home and a boyfriend/husband who don’t mind being seen in public or being affectionate with them. Stop the lies, Tetka! You look stooooopid pretending to buy Hermès while being homeless. We’re not impressed, we’re laughing at you and your BOTCHED face!
You can practically see the needle marks in this pic