Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_gb

did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth every where...
I had to fast forward a lot but she made some good points. However I disagree how these people look at Paris being the problem. Tamara is a show off so either she should get some security people or just stfu (if her bags are even real)

Reactions: 7

SydneyH

So Tam Tam has yet another new Birkin.
1. I don't know where she gets her money from to buy these bags.
2. How she manages to get offered so many when the quota is 2 a year. I think up to now she has had 3 or 4 bags (Kelly & Birkin)
Business at Hermes must be really slow with the lack of tourists in Paris.
The quote is only for people that don’t spend a lot in Hermes, if your shopping history is huge you don’t have to wait or stick on the quota. I doubt that Tamara is that wealthy for get all the Hermes that she wants.
I honestly think that she buy super fakes. Also I’m sure about that because even Hermes didn’t invite her for the show in the Paris Fashion Week and that said a lot! If you really are that wealthy and you have that good relationships with Hermes and you buy literally the most expensive pieces of the brand it’s impossible that Hermes don’t invite you to the show , In that case is nothing to do with be a fashion influencer.
A lot of people had the invitation to the show because they are extremely wealthy, they love fashion and they can afford buy new collections (Bags, boots, tops, trousers, coats etc )

Martina2503

Have any of the local news reports about this mentioned kristina being tetka’s former assistant and friend? Can’t believe tet deleted the photo about Kristinas dress from her IG so she must be worried about the association
So far i don't think they mentioned tetka in any of the articles at least I haven seen

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Tetka looks like
More IG v reality, I love fashion week as it always exposes the lies when photographers get the candid photos
I know we spend a lot of time discussing her bad filler, but her horse teeth are really noticeable in these shots

sammmsie

Bryan boy posted all that about not being able to buy another Hermès bag and then he bought one today?

• Wow
  • Haha
Of course its not a medical procedure, typical influencer excuse to justify cosmetic surgery:ROFLMAO::sick:
(im not against cosmetic surgery but I hate when someone denies and made it up that its a medical procedure for health reasons when 98% of the time its not)
exactly!! Take Cardi B for instance she is very vocal about her butt procedures and shares what not to do since she didn’t know any better.
Tams tip actually looks as though they took too much cartilage out it’s wide and has no structure. She should’ve gone to a surgeon in Turkey or someone who specializes in rhinos for women with thicker skin and olive tone.

Hahaha I died on this story, what, they're finally settling in the attic of Peaches or whatever that place's called and his contribution is getting the sofa in exchange for the rent free life 😄 🤣🤢🤢🤢
I mean, he's only 50, it's so justifiable to live on someone's expense 😷🤣
That’s absolutely embarrassing why did she think it was cute to post grammatical errors??? now both of y’all look dumb AF.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
This just popped on my YT, this is 2018, just 3 years ago :cry: :cry: :cry:

She has completely new face, nose job but she has literally shaved her chin bone, and maybe had jaw surgery, she looked awful before!

Money well spent, but hey what a determination to break bones in your face for the looks!!!

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 17.54.18.png

• Sick
I can still see her IG. That’s very interesting. Do we think that Xenia and Tam are comparing notes on Tattlers or people that report their videos for not reporting ad/paid partnership disclosures? I haven’t reported either of them, and I still follow and like some of Tam’s pics.
That was my first post on Tattle (literally made an account to post that because I was so shocked I’d been blocked) and I’ve never reported her before. Maybe shes pulled a Lydia Elise Millen and went on a blocking rampage and blocked half her followers. I don’t get why Xenia would have blocked me and a bunch of other supporters. She isn’t a god or a real celebrity yet this is how she treats her followers? She acts like shes above all of her followers, who are the reason why she got to where she is in the first place. Now shes randomly blocking innocent people? Xenia needs to get a grip. I noticed the number of comments on her photos in recent weeks have been going down too. Either because shes blocked thousands of followers or something is wrong with her IG and isn’t letting people view it.

adiadi

The biggest mystery for me is her jaw and how she fixed her bite. It's still not perfect, but it looks so much better.
I think that she got a jaw implant - at least that would be my assumption after watching a lot of Lorry Hill on youtube 😃

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
This post blown my mind! 😲 I had to check 😂😂😂 and I can see what you mean!! His hands look Like my boyfriend's and he's 25. They might even look smoother than my boyfriend's 🥲😂
But I think there are some grays on his hair. Maybe its because of the light or something. I don't know but its looks Like gray hair.
All in all, I'm confused 🤯🤯 you really gave me New mission 😂😂
That is the hand of someone who has done little manual labor in life, no cream can come close to that kind of fortune. Also, genetics play a huge role, my dad is a bit chubby and diabetic but healthy otherwise and loos like he's in his late 50 to 60 and he just turned 80.

I am a bit jealous because my fingers are small and chubby and seeing mopheads hands makes me question why people like him get the good things in life (I mean his skin, his tetka is something else).

Reactions: 6

jetmeiko

I was wondering what happened to Kristina... I assumed she had to let her go because of covid, but then surprised she hasn't hired another assistant (or maybe she has and they're just off-camera). Was dusan (sp?) also an assistant? I only started watching her videos during the pandemic so I don't know much about the people in her life, but she seemed different (in a better way) and her content was more interesting in her older videos when she showed more people. Maybe it's the influence of the new boyfriend?

Reactions: 6