Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chishod

I prefer the boots over the rest of the fit but I will say that something like tight pants would have been better with the them. The skirt part of the dress is the bit that I just cannot get on board with. The dress is...very MiuMiu but also very dull and I've always viewed fashion week as the perfect time to be anything but dull.

I really think someone (or everyone) at the MiuMiu showroom lied to her or saved the worst bits for her or left her fitting appt for last or something. But perhaps that's just me giving our fav Parisian the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 6

AnaKarenina

I know what you mean. I meant it in a way that you can be smart and vain at the same time, but this girl looks like an airhead that does not make great life choices. It is okay to be vain, as long as that is not the only thing you are. She is vain, and it looks like it is the only thing this shallow puddle that could not even drown an ant is.
Please !!☢🤮🤣
My toy poodle is waaaay smarter than she is 🙏✅

• Haha
Guys I wanted to update my post cause I’m shocked. Maybe about 4-5 days ago I checked her followers were at 1,1 . Today they went up to 1,3!?!?!! Damn that hungry clown 🤤 She moves fast!! Brava tamtam here are the screenshots of 5 days ago and today’s
she still has 1.1M followers to me?
14C4E594-0CA1-4126-B945-5565D80F9C6C.jpeg

idonknow

I wanted to comment that as well, are you F kidding me? I need to understand which par of shoes I'm going to wear???!!!
Tamara, what I need to understand is: have you gone completely crazy woman? How's it possible that you've been living overseas for 12 years and your language skills are on the preschool level?
Also, did someone else got rubbed the wrong way when she said to Caro (not exact quote):
Caro, you look beautiful today, omg, let that person always do your make-up? Her tone, it almost sounded offensive.
U don’t get it … she is just trying to sound smart and say someting unusual
I need to understand my shoes is sooo apropriate hahahaha

• Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
The photo with Bold management :LOL: yess Tetka show us how “bossy” you had to be to get that invitation.

• Haha
I believe less and less what Tamara spits out of her mouth. I don't understand how her followers don't realise that she's projecting a life she doesn't have. At this point it's very obvious :rolleyes:
Exactly!!! All the $$ she spends on luxury but you don’t own a home??? She’s so delusional and lost in this fake life and fake job she has.

sarahkhouadra

I don’t know why she keeps lying about everything including the boob job when everything is so obvious.
I’m wondering what she’s actually thinking trying to made up everything unsuccessfully…
Well I saw a video about her plastic surgery, because I was chocked when I saw her first video ever on a YouTube, it’s give me also soooo much hope about myself and thinking, I m really just broke, and I can have my face done like her 🤣🤣 anyway… she said on a video about 4 years or 2 years ago (a video where she is wearing a nice flower dress, that show a bone and the two orange shape boobs) and she said, that she don’t like to talk about plastic surgery not because she is ashamed, but because she didn’t wanted to push people to do the same because it need to be a personal decision, not, just to follow a trend. And only thing that I was angry about, is not knowing if she get the smooth fox eyes 😅

• Haha

mishica2

Did you see what INSEJN outfit Tam had at LV?

oh wait. Did not see her there. Oops.

Wow literally all her ‘industry friends’ were there and Tetka was nowhere in sight. Very interesting, especially since she attended their shows in the past if I remember correctly. After Hehhhmehhzz she must be pissed af not to be invited to LV as well.

• Wow

sammmsie

Your post did not contain the “Thread Title Suggestion, next thread #” indicator(s) and while it may have been funny to some, I’m not sure if those users thought you were suggesting a thread title. I went back and read your post #1017, and I would not have thought you were suggesting a thread title. @Annesophie did an EXCELLENT JOB at creating our new thread! I’m sure you’ll join the 29 of us who have already congratulated her and give her some love on post#1. Thank you for participating in the TamTam threads, sammmsie🌼
Whoops didn’t know I had to write the words title suggestion will keep that in mind next time! Excited for this new thread!

marinanovak

I also don't exactly know what those are and have never seen such lines on anyone else. But they became more prominent during the years, you can see in these photos for example (the darker her hair is the newer the photo more or less). Again, because she edits photos and uses filters on videos they are blurred in most stuff she posts, so I looked for stock photos where I can see her face more realictically. Could be just a sign of aging, as the skin looses elasticity it reveales the face structure underneath more. But I am definetely interested, if anyone finds out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

T-time

Chatty Member
Make it about you. In poor English, but still so you can “get from your 20e to your 30s”. What happened to “I’m grateful to celebrate your big milestone?”. 😡
Congrats, another year you did not die 🥳🥳🥳🤣

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
You’ll need to start a new thread for Alexandra Pereira. This is Tamara’s thread and we don’t want to create a derail rule violation by talking about Alexandra Pereira on this thread. I hope that helps🌼

OMG her legs are not skinny but the opposite... Sometimes I wonder about her real height. I remember she said multiple times that she is 1.74 but she seems to be shorter than 1.70.

Last edited: