Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
OMG her legs are not skinny but the opposite... Sometimes I wonder about her real height. I remember she said multiple times that she is 1.74 but she seems to be shorter than 1.70.
she looks 167 no more

watch for the Cartier bracelet / not real but real diamonds

i know of a seller who does these, I am sure Tammy is customer too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

esterefatta

Guiiis do you really buy her :poop: lies... she is not invited to any of the shows, she reached her peak already and it's only downhill from here, she is nobody and doesn't have any connections in NY hence not going to embarrass herself over there this year.

I have never heard of shengen zone whatever, either you have US visa or not? I travel to US from London with regular 10 yrs visa? You are saying that I'd need to go to Turkey or Serbia to enter USA what?!?

edit: seems like this is true...they changed the rules since my last visit and I've not heard any of this from my US friends and UK residents who travel back and forth non stop

convenient for tamara to cover her pathetic lies
yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Her outfit for LV is AWFUL - it looks like something tacky and cheap from Philip plein, I’m so embarrassed for her. And the hair! What is going on here? And the LV suit outfit paired with the grandma YSl cap toe kitten heels that completely through off the looo - why would anyone style that LV set like this? So frumpy and clueless

At this point it’s a joke she’s invited to these high profile events when she is just extremely unstylish
The first photo is the real Tetka stalking Leonie’s reels :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick

AnaKarenina

I was thinking the same thing her hermes bags alone without the jewelry would already be around 120-150 000 so something is definitely off here
I'm puzzled also ...
But I think it would soon come out if those were fakes , remember that riiich American can't recall her name ( she's YouTuber now , ex bodybuilder ) , she was also robbed and after a while they put remarks some of her Hermes's were fakes , they were angry with her , and also publicly pissed on her ...☢🤣🤑
So that's why I'm positive it was an inside job
Edit : Theresa Roemer

Last edited:
  • Wow

AnaKarenina

What, really? Sorry, he sounds very creepy and passively-aggressively suggestive/controlling to me :confused:

edit: face puffiness is from weight gain. check her videos from ~3months ago and see how her face and body were skinnier/dry looking.
Quite so ✅✅ ( both remarks )

sandro37

VIP Member
I
I also don't exactly know what those are and have never seen such lines on anyone else. But they became more prominent during the years, you can see in these photos for example (the darker her hair is the newer the photo more or less). Again, because she edits photos and uses filters on videos they are blurred in most stuff she posts, so I looked for stock photos where I can see her face more realictically. Could be just a sign of aging, as the skin looses elasticity it reveales the face structure underneath more. But I am definetely interested, if anyone finds out
I have to ask a professional, but to me it seels that bc her fat percentage is so small her cheeks and above the cheeks whould sink in and what we see is badly done filler
Collagen dissapears as we age and thats maybe also the reason why they are more prominent

Reactions: 7

AnaKarenina

Smells like civet , wearing yeti , pretending to be happy , abnormally idiotic ☢ ( thread name )

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I wonder...why did she delete yesterday's ig post which while instagram was down had only a handful of likes hehehehe 🤣🤣🤣
hahah that was sooo pathetic and desperate...imagine the desperation level of deleting image due to IG outage and posting tomorrow just to get more likes

btw that image is fucking weird and creepy, what even is that look, the pose with wanting to hump/eat the bag with her grabby paws ewwww

she is trying sooo hard but looks like literal clown

• Haha

cherryfcuk

did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth every where...

• Wow

Lena94

Just to make it clear, I am not arguing and I apologise if it seemed that way. I said I saw it written online and I feel bad for mentioning it because that article is not there anymore. Either way, replica or not- her privacy was invaded and an awful lot was taken from her. Perhaps I didn’t articulate it properly before but what I mean is, maybe she doesn’t feel as attached to some of these things because they were not genuine/bought by her. Hence why she’s going through the experience seemingly unaffected.
Hey I didn’t want to seem aggressive. That’s really the first article about the break in that was published and I thought you were referring to it. I don’t think her watch was real, but I didn’t see any article mentioning that it’s a replica. No journalist would be so direct imo, they may suggest it to provoke a discussion. Anyways, there are so many websites nowadays where anyone can write a news article that I completely believe you if you say that you read it somewhere

It’s annoying how she hijacks other people’s advice. Never, absolutely never did she show a white subtle bag when buying Hermes. Not until her almost sister in law Leyla Hajrovic showed how she’s trying to keep her safe and not to attract any attention.
And the praising AirTags was also heavily influenced by Leyla.
Truth to be told (😆),I’m sure Leyla started expressing her wisdom and claiming how much she was always aware of her safety after Tam’s robbery.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ari121

To be honest, people usually look bigger/fuller on pap pictures.
The camera will distort to a certain degree an image, but it would not completely change the actual shape and length of the leg - unless somehow the legs alone were photographed with a wide angle lens. Also, how would you explain her legs appearing slender and longer in the top two photos taken by the sea?

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I know next to nil about plastic surgery. Although I have heard that when there’s a boob job there may be a small scar in between them… did anyone else notice this very awkward mark between her boobs? It made me feel uncomfortable! Like it looked painful!!!

no issues if you want a boob job of course… personal choice, just curious if that’s a mark of one.
I think Tamara had a sternum issue that she may have gotten semi-corrected with surgery. She also has implants.

bloom

This is something I never got with influencers who are cagey about stuff... Like how do their family members sit idly by and condone the blatant lying? Are they in on it (but they don't have any overt incentive to be in on it, IMO), or are they just unaware.... or...??
I think this is where half lyes come convenient, for example she can always say she never said she bought an apartment (which is technically true because she never did, it was just very carefully wrapped up to give this impression without saying a lie). This is probably how she justify all the lyes with family, like “not my fault they miss-interpreted and twisted my words” which is technically still true, but the question is “is it ethical” since her job is to influence…

Duygude

Hm... bryanboy just mentioned that you can only get two Hermes bags a year and there is a worldwide database so they’ll know if you’ve used up your quota.

Tamara has gotten several... I mean there’s nothing wrong with disclosing that you purchased a pre-loved Hermes. Several influencers and YouTuber disclose when they purchase preloved items. If anything it makes the process of acquiring or collecting luxury items more informative, relatable... guess all she cares about is showing them and not giving viewers real content
She told earlier about this. She also makes appointments on the behalf of others and then buy the bag herself.

• Wow

Love Only

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on this thread for a while and finally committed to making an account😅

I believe she is intentionally trying to be vague, as with the whole Paris move. She was heavily implying the place in Paris is actually purchased by her, but was very careful to not actually claim so. The implications were made in a more vague manner, as for example saying that she is redecorating and buying furniture. Around this time I realised how dishonest her behaviour is. She made this whole speech about how she will not turn into a home decorating channel because "she does not want to monetize her home" and bashed people who do so. But the thing is, that was not the reason at all! The actual story behind it was of course that she moved in to that apartment for a few months only, and of course she did not (and perhaps even could not) redecorate anything. Only after her followers figured out she is only renting short term did she change her act. Then she pretended that it is completely normal that she is only renting, haha how did anyone even get a different idea. Hmmm Tami, you know how, you wanted that but your plan failed.

Now with the boyfriend I see the same pattern of behaviour. She is again very VERY heavily implying that they are searching for flats together, that they are just so madly in love and can't live without each other and so on... But again she does not actually clearly state: Hey everyone, I am going to be living with my boyfriend. That is probably because that is not entirely true, and she knows better than to outright lie on camera. So now that she is suffocating in the web of lies and half-lies she has been saying for the last year or so, she is making all of these crazy excuses and stories to hide what is really going on behind the camera.

I do not think she is dumb, but maybe a bit naive. She does not realise people that are following her are not just fascinated stans, but also real persons who have been through stuff like apartment hunting, long term relationships and/or luxury shopping. And that group of followers is slowly figuring out that she is not as transparent as she claims to be. Honestly, I think this might backfire on her in the future. She will lose credibility this way if she does not clean up her act soon
Very well said 👏& welcome!

• Heart

T-time

Chatty Member
If you powder your nose to much you also get very swollen.... I like her new piercing and I hope it will all work out for her. A rook is for a lot of people not an easy one to heal. At first I got annoyed because she kept saying we are in city A, no in city B. But if that is what it takes for her to be more honest than I'm here for it. Classic TamTam saying that she looked like she was going to a chic event and Dirty making her wear something else. She did stood out less after that. Maybe he was after her wearing more black after all. Her audience participation question was bullshit. I really don't get why people still fall for that. I am so sorry about this small incoherent alinea but it still was even less incoherent than her latest vlog.

• Wow