Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-time

Chatty Member
Please don't kill me but none of my friends (need to) know that I watch dear TamTam so I can't rant to them about her last video. Please don't hate me for what you are about to read.

I don't care about her fake British accent, I am just glad she lost her former one. At least don't need subtitles or need to wonder about every R she will pronounce.

She can still not shut up about the TING she shouldn't mention anymore weeks ago but at least she is honest about it being a traumatic event.

The online university was bs as always but she was honest about being in Brighton.

I could not make out what the first word on her sweater was but the second word was rich. Since it is a birkin unboxing and she is wearing tons of gold that just felt tonedeaf.

I love the bag. Hate how she still uses some shimmery base in her face. I don't care if it is still summer, you were an oily mess for too long. Pick up a Maybelline or La Mer powder and blot your face. I TINK I speak for all of us if I say that we want pretty polished Tammy of a few years ago back.

There were some good and bad tings in this video. Maybe it is because she finally uploaded the unboxing that she kept mentioning or a less obnoxious accent but I kinda stan with this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

klady

VIP Member
As a follow up, for those asking, I have not found a thread for Alexandra Pereira🌼

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She even said she can't go to New York fashion week because she has so much work on EU. Maybe I didn't remember correctly, but I think she said that 😅 can't wait to see all of that colaborations 😂
I believe that she said she couldn’t go to NY Fashion Week because of the travel/quarantine restrictions when you enter the US from certain countries.

meowcat

I stopped following TamTam’s content for a while now, I’ve only been reading this thread every now and then. But since Raspy’s ig is public now, I decided to stalk him a bit today and I kind of have a theory. What if he’s actually *younger* then her? Yes, I know we’ve established he looks like a grandpa in the face, but if you look closely, you’ll notice he has hardly any gray hairs both in his hair and beard, which he would definitely have if he was way over forty like we thought he was. (Take Jurgen (Xenia’s bf) for example—he’s in his thirties, I presume, and you can definitely see gray in his hair in recent pics) Also if you take a look at this picture below, where we can’t see his face, he actually looks pretty young. Like I don’t know, but this doesn’t look like an old person silhuette to me. His thinness, the way he is dressed, his skin, even his hands and arms look young??

Also him being younger would explain so much—TamTam so desperately overfilling and starving herself, trying to appear thinner and younger (so she doesn’t look his mother’s age lol), him being okay with sleeping in her sister’s attic, even him being her sugar baby (if we’re going with that theiry and not vice versa). He probably wears that beard to appear older. I’ve seen many guys who I know for sure are in their twenties with beards as long as Dirty’s and you can’t believe how much it can actually age a man, especially if the beard looks tangled and unkept

The only thing I’m not sure about are the alleged gifts he gets her—I don’t really believe her about that either way, but if he was younger it would make even less sense. But I’m now convinced he might actually be at least her own age or even a few years younger 😂

View attachment 768027
Who is this dude? I see Tam with best case minor oligarch, or guy who owns a bunch of car dealerships.

I thought girls from the Balkans generally put a high value on a traditional family and old school, super masculine, protective type of guy who wants to flash his cash and spoil his wifey and wear lots of Gucci himself. I wonder what kind of guy her sister is married to. Good for Tam if she’s happy, I’m just surprised.

• Haha

Leeleebeb75

Noticed how Tam Tam was cosying up to Michael Costes (Hermes PR) She must be trying to get her name on the list for the next Hermes show at Paris Fashion Week.

SydneyH

Lol and she really expects people to believe her boobs aren't fake
I don’t know why she keeps lying about everything including the boob job when everything is so obvious.
I’m wondering what she’s actually thinking trying to made up everything unsuccessfully…

AbbyD

First time here, had to share my Tamara experience from years ago. This was before the Social Blade and all other Auditor pages and apps, when they did not have to be so careful.....She followed me and unfollowed at least 5 times in one week...I guess that was the trick - you get a follow, you follow back and then they unfollow you...pathetic. I noticed her and people like Lydia Millen, Queen of jetlags etc getting crazy amounts of followers without any actual content to show for, and it was just thousands and thousands of followers (then you get in the list and its so easy to spot its not real people - their usernames, posts or the lack there of, following lists...its ridiculous)...then Tamara posted a pic with something about being authentic (lol) and I got triggered and commented how is it authentic to buy followers...I also wrote that to the other "authentic ladies" mentioned above...they all blocked me 😂😂😂 So thats that on that. Another one, being even worse, is Maja Malnar. To this day she creates fan profiles and comments on her own photos and then replies to all of them, to appear that she has a crazy engagement....but one look thru those comments tell you everything you need to know. So the point is most of them are just scammers...its sad.
I remember this, especially for Tamara, it was strange to me that ''people'' in comments were actually no people :LOL: or Pakistani, Indian...

• Haha
It will probably be a very uneventfull B/K/C again. Those things are pricey but with the rate TamTam is buying them, it really lost it's lustre. Karen Brit Chick made a video about her new bag and it was a genuine fairyfloss explosion. She was so happy. Current Tetka feels like a pouting face of fillers and yet another video full of fake youtube enthusiasm.
Speaking of Karen, in her latest video called The truth about social media, she shared that she estimates 2021 earnings to reach 1M! Karen has 300K subs on YT and 300K on IG. Tam is also 300K on YT and 1M on IG - meaning it’s quite easy for her to drop money on B&Ks like there’s no tomorrow. And Patheks.

• Wow
The article that I posted was the first article about the robbery
Just to make it clear, I am not arguing and I apologise if it seemed that way. I said I saw it written online and I feel bad for mentioning it because that article is not there anymore. Either way, replica or not- her privacy was invaded and an awful lot was taken from her. Perhaps I didn’t articulate it properly before but what I mean is, maybe she doesn’t feel as attached to some of these things because they were not genuine/bought by her. Hence why she’s going through the experience seemingly unaffected.

sammmsie

Did you see she posted a picture with Cassie Thorpe? Trying to safe face for sure people love Cassie.

• Heart