Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahkhouadra

Maybe she should try mime

She should have cut that part out. Everyone was clearly uncomfortable around her. I am embarrassed for her.
Anyone’s going to say something about the DIOKH show? Oh my god I start to understand your comments on her accent 🤣🤣 and the Printemps ÉtE 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ When I have problems pronouncing words in English, myself, I just say it in French and that’s it! And will definitely not laugh at others people and pretend to be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Vainilla

4E607CB5-1093-4CB6-829F-2E60AD47F3D5.png

Dior Show: Leonie, first row. Tammy second, and trying to convince that she is having fun 😂 and not annoyed 🤣

• Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
The only noteworthy thing in all of her H stories are all of the bags her bejbie can buy for her. It is a skill to go to an H workshop and not get an interesting storie out of it.

On her income and all the bags and jewelry she buys, I think some of it is gifted. Some of it is real. Some of it might not be. Why spends so much disposable income in things that will not last or generate more income. Jewelry and bags are an investement in your happiness, not your wealth. If you live a life like her and buy a couple of real bags, nobody will question a bag or jewelry with off beat packaging. Even if every other influencer shows footage from the store.

• Heart

Lena94

So it was publicly state it was a REPLICA? Wow!

It doesn’t say replica

T-time

Chatty Member
I wish she had better footage of the Hermes repair factory. That's the reason why I watch a few "influencers," just to get a behind the scenes look at companies like this. She missed a good opportunity, but the footage was so shaky, out of focus, and weird, and didn't talk about it at all. I feel like a year or two ago she would try harder and be more educational... she's all over the place now.
Does this help https://www.pursebop.com/6-facts-to-know-from-inside-an-hermes-factory/ or https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/09/in-the-details-hermes ? It was such a shame. So many other people did insightfull stories but she only made a wishlist for Dirty. What about learning and your audience being so smart?

Just as one of her last video's. Instead of chill educational we get a rushed I have to leave in 5 minutes but remember this Diaaaghw fact because it reminds me of me afterthought. She is flowers or fur, not fashion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve seen the angry emoji used as you’ve described. However, I’ve seen the angry emoji used, on another thread I follow, when a user was upset with what another user had posted. Hence my reason for asking if it was something I needed to change with the way I communicate. I figured the user was expressing anger at TamTam’s bullshit. I don’t take anyone or anything for granted. I ask questions for clarification, and modify my behavior, if needed. I never want to upset the thread and/or another user. But, that’s just the way my grown ass operates🌼
Well, if I may say so, you have a very classy ‘grown ass!!” Your last few posts have really impressed me and made me question my own communication skills. Thank you!

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
So her man face is back. I predict two catfaces, and then the Russian filter straight after for good measure. Who does this to their own face? If she was green she’d be an ogre.

• Haha

UselessNonentities

Erika was a hooker. That's how she "banged" her daughter's father and moved to the US #justsaying

She is obnoxious! Almost 50yrs old, behaving and dressing like a 20 something. As the saying goes: "confidence is silent, insecurities are loud".
Holddddd up, what!? Oh I need this tea 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Same person ?
Yeah , right ☢☢🤮
This will always shock me - how were her eyes/skin so prematurely aged in her early 20s?! She had deep set wrinkles back then, in her older vlogs it was really noticeable. and I think she had a lisp too, her before teeth caused a speech impendment but it seems to have been fixed with the veneers but she still has a cross bite/wonky jaw.

AnaKarenina

Girls you are so vain 🤑🤑
Next time we'll ask Dummy to do the title 😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭😭
Just kidding ofc
I'll do it next time , surely will get 80 votes 🤑😭😭😭😭😭☢

Last edited:
  • Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Such a beauty! Filters? No! Blurring? Hell noooo! This is our naturally beautiful boss bebi without lips and nose
Holly shit, she looks like Volandemort here
Her face is so blurred, it looks like when they blur out commercial products from live streams.. or cursing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Zeldafairy

Laaawd, those oompah loompah legs o_O

I think it can be a sore subject for family members, so it's just easier not to address it. Or perhaps family has addressed it in the past and these individuals are so delusional they go in more hardcore with the lies, fake facade, etc. Or some family members just don't care enough to give people some tough love and a reality check.
I think they probably find it strange and funny, maybe even tell her that, but it is in the end justified by the fact that she earns from it and there are anyways so many people that lie online and do it just to present themselves as more happy and sucessful than they are. It became normal to have a fake life online unfortunately. So it comes down to how much people actually care about real values and wellbeing of others, which seems to be rather little. We all have people around us that do similar things... what do we say to them? Mostly laugh, comment on it and continue with our lives

• Heart

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I will go and have a go at making a new thread.

New thread:

I will attempt to close this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
That was my first post on Tattle (literally made an account to post that because I was so shocked I’d been blocked) and I’ve never reported her before. Maybe shes pulled a Lydia Elise Millen and went on a blocking rampage and blocked half her followers. I don’t get why Xenia would have blocked me and a bunch of other supporters. She isn’t a god or a real celebrity yet this is how she treats her followers? She acts like shes above all of her followers, who are the reason why she got to where she is in the first place. Now shes randomly blocking innocent people? Xenia needs to get a grip. I noticed the number of comments on her photos in recent weeks have been going down too. Either because shes blocked thousands of followers or something is wrong with her IG and isn’t letting people view it.
I recommend you join the Xenia forum as well. This may be happening to other people but we won’t really know on the Tamara thread. I’m no fan of Xenia- she’s just another basic Anglo woman with an obnoxious way of speaking imho. I started following Tamara because she didn’t look like all of the ultra-blonde basics of the 2010s starting their influencer careers. Now…she looks the same as everyone else (face wise). I still like some of her clothing items but all of the mistruths/half truths are getting ridiculous.