Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leeleebeb75

She talks about resellers, so thatis my best guess too. Bebi bought bags for her so they would be under his name. Size is important. Everybody wants a 25 or 28 and the rest is easier to get.

If all her bags are store bought, she would not be invited for the shows. This brand is for the wealthy. Tamara tries to make it look like she buys everything, but it is mostly bags. She is not shelling out for rtw. She does not buy equestrian. Only the recognisable stuff with an, for the brand, reasonable price tag. I have not seen the video but did she really buy airtags? That is such a waste of money.

The quota system, 2 bags per year, is now worldwide. Travel gave people an advantage before, but not anymore.
Ahhh, I do recall her saying that her last Kelly was purchased by her boyfriend (I may be wrong) but she didn't go into the store. She unboxed it over the summer whilst in the South of France.

Lydia Millen is now turning into Tam Tam with her Hermezzzzzzz obsession. Although I have to say Tam Tam suits the brand better than Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

marinanovak

^
Sophie is intelligent woman , she is another level , can't compare her to Dummy .
Hahaha one thing is for sure - if someone stole Sophie's bags she would not be left homeless

Tami just spends money in such a ridiculous way, she literally does not own anything outside of her clothes and accessories

• Heart

AnaKarenina

Hang in there…We’ll rip the BITCH, TamTam, apart! Was that impolite enough? If not, I’ve got a smorgasbord of swear words in my arsenal😂 I aims to please 💃🏼🧚🏻‍♀️
You are an Icon girl ✅✅🙏

She's getting more and more boring & lifeless , poor delusional Tetka 🤑☢☢

AnaKarenina

I've just watched her shitty vlog ..
She put on pink gloves at Prada show ? I mean , come on , winter gloves , you Tamidiot ☢🤮🤮
"Seljačka posla "
Peasant's business ( peasant as the state of mind , not the village habitant ) 🤢😈😈

Last edited:
  • Haha

AnaKarenina

Obviously it's NOT for his "connections" he has none , none relevant ...
They both are fake personas living pathetic lives , both impostors... Just fake it till you make it kind of creatures ☢☢🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

T-time

Chatty Member
I meant it in a way, that one should save and buy thibg which hold value and protect you in a long term, bc this is like a caution that your bags can be stolen and you might end up indeed homeless
I know what you mean. I meant it in a way that you can be smart and vain at the same time, but this girl looks like an airhead that does not make great life choices. It is okay to be vain, as long as that is not the only thing you are. She is vain, and it looks like it is the only thing this shallow puddle that could not even drown an ant is.

• Heart
She is trying to change her Eastern European facial features to look more Mediterranean. You rarely hear her talk about her home country. She is always talking about Milan, Paris, London and New York living in those countries. She does not even want her own country's passport which would be easy to get after the robbery, she is willing to deal with all the paperwork to obtain a European passport. I could have got that wrong but I very much doubt it.
There is no a European passport. EU doesn’t issue passports, but Croatia, for example does. She obviously doesn’t want to admit, being a Serb, that she also has a Croatian passport (30years ago, there was a serbo-croatian war).
And never got the impression she wants to hide her background, she always speaks about Serbia and grandma from Bosnia. The only thing that’s a bit off is that she stopped mentioning Novi Sad, a city where she grew up, and only mentions Belgrade (which is a capital city).

klady

VIP Member
And is there one about Alex and her husband?
There sure is. Here you go🌼

There sure is. Here you go🌼

Ooops, I’ve tagged the wrong threads both times🥴 I’m going to bed because clearly, I’m inseeejn!🙈. Tomorrow, I’ll look to see if there’s a thread for the Alex you guys are asking about. Until tomorrow🌼

Here you go🌼

I’m sorry @not-another-unbIRKIN I tagged Xeni’s thread. But, you’re asking about Alex. I’ll check tomorrow🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lex91

Me too! The liar says NYC is on the cards 🤣
I plan to move to Mars, let’s see who is first lol

View attachment 760516

talking to herself YET AGAIN 🤣😭😭

View attachment 760518

delusional freak. People can only be scared of her face and nothing else
honestly between all this bullshit that she's spitting + the swollen face im literally DYING HAHAAHAHAHAHAH thanks so much for all the screenshots girls! you made my day! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

marinanovak

Well England is very very expensive if you wanna buy a house/flat also there are difficulties with mortgage so it’s not that easy(I am not defending her just wanna give you some info about the situation over here). Basically you can buy outside of london a 3 bedroom flat with tiny bedrooms (by train central london is probably 1 or 1:30 hour to get in for like 600k and these are prices for an unfurnished and sometimes flats in really bad conditions. Many people living here cannot afford their own living so they just renting their whole life also in London many adults (over 30,40 even 50) lives in shared houses which means they’re basically just renting a room. And for them it is normal cause they earn enough to let’s say live average life but if they would have to rent a place by themself even in the suburbs of London they would be considered as poor since their salary won’t be enough even for basic things
Hmmm I can understand that real estate is expensive, I live in a large European city and over here the situation is pretty similar. Not that expensive as London but yeah I get what you are talking about. Still it is not like this comes as a shock to her? Again, she has been living in England for so long. And has been talking about getting a flat in London for literally years. For someone who claims to be so responsible, resourceful and organized it is a bit surprising that she still does not have a clue on how to rent a place 😂 If that house was bought by her parents, that explains a lot :unsure: Firstly, why her sister is ok with her being there constantly but also why Tamara does not seem to want to actually find her own place.

This might be pushing it a bit but - in that case I think Tamara does not want to move out completely as that would mean her sister basically gets the whole property "for free" and Tamara would have to buy/rent her own. On the other hand, from her videos I got the impression that her sister owns the place because Tamara always said she is living in her sister's house, and not that they are sharing a common house?

Fiveoclock

I've just watched her shitty vlog ..
She put on pink gloves at Prada show ? I mean , come on , winter gloves , you Tamidiot ☢🤮🤮
"Seljačka posla "
Peasant's business ( peasant as the state of mind , not the village habitant ) 🤢😈😈
Gloves are most probably part of the outfits given by the Prada team - Xenia and Camila had them as well, just as Xenia and Leonie had the same glitter coat.

T-time

Chatty Member
Resellers is the obvious answer. Like others have mentioned she isn’t even invited to their regular VIP events or sales, like regular customers who buy Hermes regularly. So if all her bags came from the store, doesn’t make sense that she isn’t invited.

Also the quota is per account. She probably also buys under her boyfriends name/account. And since she travels pretty often, she tries her luck in every new city. Sometimes you can get lucky.

Also noticed she’s been getting the size 30. Which is comparatively easier to get than size 25.
She talks about resellers, so thatis my best guess too. Bebi bought bags for her so they would be under his name. Size is important. Everybody wants a 25 or 28 and the rest is easier to get.

If all her bags are store bought, she would not be invited for the shows. This brand is for the wealthy. Tamara tries to make it look like she buys everything, but it is mostly bags. She is not shelling out for rtw. She does not buy equestrian. Only the recognisable stuff with an, for the brand, reasonable price tag. I have not seen the video but did she really buy airtags? That is such a waste of money.

The quota system, 2 bags per year, is now worldwide. Travel gave people an advantage before, but not anymore.

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Uhm...we all know how much she love Gucci!? Uhm, do we!? Really!? Fakety fake.
At least her outfit is strong here. It very much feels like a 1950’s housewife vibe but I believe that was the intention.

Btw she has those scars on both sides of her face, so I don't think they come from the removal surgery. Since they are on both cheeks and pretty symmetrical I would say it is some procedure she had done to her face, filler or similar.
I noticed it too, but since most of her photos and videos are edited they are usually not visible
View attachment 780521
She mentioned in a past video that she has pronounced facial ligaments, possibly something to do with her zygomatic ligaments??? 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’ve never heard of this before and don’t have any plastic surgeons in the family to vet her explanation. It’s possible that when she lost some of the fat in her face (natural or surgical) these lines became more pronounced. I can’t imagine that she feels she looks great so I’m hoping she’s not intentionally making herself look bad.