Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26F59931-D748-4D9C-8670-5B036E859D38.jpeg

She looks high🥴 Also, her face looks like she’s been stung by bees. That filler has her face swollen like a motherfucker. Yikes, those filler bumps in her top lip 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She looks high🥴 Also, her face looks like she’s been stung by bees. That filler has her face swollen like a motherfucker. Yikes, those filler bumps in her top lip 😱
What has she done that has completely changed her eyeshape like that. She had beautiful eyes before.

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t her latest video an ad for Jimmy Choo … but there was no disclosure about it being an ad?

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t her latest video an ad for Jimmy Choo … but there was no disclosure about it being an ad?
I think so. It was so strange the way it was done as well. Using all old products. Advertising core themes for the brand's design aesthetic. Not really promoting a particular piece, a new range, or anything that can currently be purchased. Seemed like a quick cash grab cuz she was going to be in Brighton for a day and have access to those pieces.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the ads Tamara and Inthefrow have done for Armani My Way perfume today? I’m not a cheerleader of Frow but the difference in quality and thought is obvious. Also Victoria links it to values that matter - family/ childhood memories / a simple beach. Tamaras show’s off a glam lifestyle of events and outfits like she is a superstar and all that matters is glamour and looks. Her way is obviously shallow and superficial show off so in a way the ad is accurate lol.
I agree... Even though I am not a fan of Victoria content quality and creativity wise she is miles ahead of tetka...

Reactions: 16
I decided to watch her new vlog, but stoped it when my ears started bleeding coz of ‘kjutt (aka cute) jimmy choo klutch’

Maybe anybody needs a new profilephoto?))
Can I actually use this? I'm fairly new and was looking for one that spoke to me. Don't worry about me, I have an actual appartement but just looking for that one peeehfect profile picture. This is like last one in yoeurop kind of pehfect, you know.

I was also thinking about what she said about her stuff, moving, everything. But her appartement is in London and the b&b is in Paris. She kept mentioning customs but if she actually wanted to move she could easilly load all of her stuff in a van, take the eurotunnel and be done in less than a day. Why is this girl talking about customs?

Reactions: 10
She looks so haggard, ungroomed and not attractive
I was honestly shocked when I saw this ad to say at least!
Not creativity wise, bit her looks! She is using so much ph/faceapp or whichever tool always and now allowed herself to do a commercial looking like THIS!! Emphasizing all bad esthetic procedures, filming from worst angles, the light... She really does not look good, looks maybe even worse than I imagine her in rl. Armani should get money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this the dress TamTam tried to wear?
YESSS, i screenshot this, look at how classy Alex is!!!! Tamara could never ever ever

Also another AD, as of all the dresses and designers in the world the same group of influencers wears identical tops/bags/shoes/jewellery it is parody at this stage

but Alex is a proper classy lady, she got engaged and posted 1 image and 1 story, whereas tamara makes up fake outfit profiles and post there about herself she is truly truly pathologically unwell...i wish her to seek help honestly

Reactions: 18
Yes, the one that was tooooo big, because she has lost sooooo much weight since the thing that hopefully will never ever be mentioned again happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, it's not, that's Magda Butryim dress (I'm thinking about that horrible picture of TamTam few pages ago)

Tamara's dress is actually a top (found it under her video) by Nensi Dojaka

Also, dress previously worn by Xenia but she didn't tag it.

I'd say it's quite similar style but I guess it's all that 90s inspo :D

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pure class tetka.. desperately doing a Leonie here
I just wanted to post this. Did you see her eyes and wobble around? Also her completely unfazed face with So Much Fun caption. I've seen cats strung out on catnip being more present than this girl now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.