Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAH reminds me of " I R Baboon" (cartoon network back in the day :D )

@Classychick https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexalisitza/body-video-editing
Omg I cant believe this is a thing... Soon you will not be able to recognize those influencers in person because of the amount of editing these people do... This cannot be healthy neither for those influencers nor for the people who follow them... Honestly social media has become so toxic and I do hope they make some law against this fake advertising in the EU..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OK, WTF is this face? Did she forget to turn on the filters?
B7BA1C87-932E-4DF5-8CF9-20EAAE044DAF.jpeg

So, Luxury Promise gifted her a Hermes belt bag and a belt. Not an AD, hun. Aha, right,

She “needs to hire a couple more people in Milan” and “a proper holiday in October/November”. Proper bleeping holiday???

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OK, WTF is this face? Did she forget to turn on the filters?
View attachment 713906

So, Luxury Promise gifted her a Hermes belt bag and a belt. Not an AD, hun. Aha, right,

She “needs to hire a couple more people in Milan” and “a proper holiday in October/November”. Proper bleeping holiday???
Hahaha ok once again for the LOL factor, here’s again the lies she told when she has the audacity to post the facetuned version to photoshop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't believe her. She got the elephant pendant and is not A GIFT OR AD? The rest of her vlog, no comment.so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2C9E0181-D2B3-4CE9-8DC9-DB883ABEFF6B.jpeg

she is a walking advertisement. It is ridiculous to go to Ibiza (she pronounce the name in so many different ways! 😅) dressed in luxury brands from top to bottom.

I am going to launch a “viva” & “bravo” for the lady next to her who goes to the beach with her “LA SIRENA” red bag: it is a famous frozen food chain in Spain!! 👏 (supermarket bag).
Don't you TINK she competes very well in class with the Dior and Prada-Tamtam bags? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically after all the begging she finally got some 'gifts' from some brands..and the Elephant is back - I am going to puke if I hear one more time about it :sick:. And what is it with her amazing 'team', so that she needs to upload the video from Aibisaaa/Ibitza/Ibizaa herself 🙄? As always things make no sense with her 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.