Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a narcissist (an unaware one) that’s why the constant bragging even about the most trivial things. What I have noticed is since you guys talked here about her malnutrition and eating problems she keeps mentioning how is she starving, needs a snack, going to lunch/dinner etc. The whole Ibiza vlog is about “snacking” ( the smallest possible pieces), suddenly. Like she wants to prove with a small piece of pancake that she doesn’t have a problem. In that video in front of those girls she also talks like people on ecstasy do after they came down and it’s not the first time. I’m pretty sure she is taking cocaine/mdma or speed maybe small does maybe she only films when she is not tripping but she definitely shows signs. At this point it’s not even funny, this girl has serious problems and needs a professional help and I hope she will get one before it’s too late. Personality disorders are no joke and eating disorders/problems mixed with drug usage aren’t either.

Reactions: 17
You got it wrong, she explained how this 🐘is different from her stolen one - but that’s what makes the brand so unique.
Yes my mistake…I still find it hard to believe she received it for free. Although she has been promoting the brand a lot so that could be another undisclosed ad

Reactions: 6
Ok, but who is Giorgia? Who is she? Show me please her CV. She is famous in Italy. Ok. Why?
Hmm, these days ppl become famous for different things. One of them is dating famous ppl (maybe the most frequent one). So she dated few famous soccer players, a famous dancer (who became famous because dating another italian VIP, Bellen Rodriguez), then Gianluca Vacchi… that’s all.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hmm, these days ppl become famous for different things. One of them is dating famous ppl (maybe the most frequent one). So she dated few famous soccer players, a famous dancer (who became famous because dating another italian VIP, Bellen Rodriguez), then Gianluca Vacchi… that’s all.
In that case, Tamara is fuckin Marie Curie for Giorgia🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched the latest vlog- I think the reason she kept saying ‘I haven’t filmed anything today, I just want to put the camera down and focus on friends’ was a lie and the truth was she was embarrassed to film around everyone because they would judge her and they don’t like her much so she just stayed quiet. She only mostly filmed parts where she was alone - you can tell she just clipped together the few bits of content she had and called it a day, the vlog is so stupid and pointless. I can’t believe she sat in a lounge chair for minutes with her wrinkly neck and unedited face looking rough talking about crap - luxury influencer? How?! Show us Ibiza, show us your outfits and outfit details- no one cares if you’re wearing a Hermes bikini, it’s ugly - you spend ££££& on Chanel ready to wear so why are you not serving us with iconic outfit looks tetka?

this vlog really highlights how boring and non inspiring and lazy she is. Why am I surprised - she moved to Paris and never one filmed a vlog showcasing Paris’ beauty and the magic of the streets and shops, architecture etc.

I also couldn’t watch the blender scene - secondhand embarrassment 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I just watched the latest vlog- I think the reason she kept saying ‘I haven’t filmed anything today, I just want to put the camera down and focus on friends’ was a lie and the truth was she was embarrassed to film around everyone because they would judge her and they don’t like her much so she just stayed quiet. She only mostly filmed parts where she was alone - you can tell she just clipped together the few bits of content she had and called it a day, the vlog is so stupid and pointless. I can’t believe she sat in a lounge chair for minutes with her wrinkly neck and unedited face looking rough talking about crap - luxury influencer? How?! Show us Ibiza, show us your outfits and outfit details- no one cares if you’re wearing a Hermes bikini, it’s ugly - you spend ££££& on Chanel ready to wear so why are you not serving us with iconic outfit looks tetka?

this vlog really highlights how boring and non inspiring and lazy she is. Why am I surprised - she moved to Paris and never one filmed a vlog showcasing Paris’ beauty and the magic of the streets and shops, architecture etc.

I also couldn’t watch the blender scene - secondhand embarrassment 🤢🤢
exactly, she's never left house in Paris, compared to let's say Alexandra who also moved to Paris, that girl is out and about, showing little corners and random life snippets from Paris life, while this couch potato is overdosing on giant diet cokes and some white ones :D and cannot come up with a better concept than standing in cluttered corner of her airbnb and filming same reel over and over again with clothes she buys, shows on YT and returns back

what a career boss babe...she peaked a while ago and there is no way forward for her

Btw, I think she snacked a lot because she was under stress (about not fitting in).
we can clearly see how she transforms into some kind of spoiled proud child and then grabs the snack. It's a clear sign of insecurity.

Reactions: 11
I just wanna do her a favor and throw away those Louis Vuitton pants when she’s not looking

Reactions: 17
1DD539C4-EC8F-477E-AB64-7EE6DFBC2754.jpeg

Look at the state of the wrinkled pants. Also, did she piss on the deck?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Surely should she of paid those 2000 euros herself , she would of ironed it occasionally ☢
Personally , I don't like logo things , but would surely appreciate my spent money 🤮
This. Another thing that bothered me about her boat videos. She had that $2900 dollar pink valentino button down on like she got it from the thrift shop. It's just so entitled. Some people would cherish owning a shirt like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely should she of paid those 2000 euros herself , she would of ironed it occasionally ☢
Personally , I don't like logo things , but would surely appreciate my spent money 🤮
Exactly, speaking of brands: does anyone know what is the reasoning behind them gifting these luxe goods to influencers like Tamara (and influencers in general)? I saw this story of the DIOR bag gifted to her and I just felt yikes, I just feel all these items lose any allure and value when they're gifted like this, I would literally never even dream of buying it.
Same thing goes for her ugly elephant pendant and anything else she wears, it just looks ugly and unkept, like her entire lifestyle lately.... do you guys also feel like this? Maybe marketing managers of these brands are their friends of something... I feel like they're just damaging the brand.

Reactions: 21
I don’t believe Dior gifted TamTam that Lady Dior. I believe Tammy purchased the Dior, did a reel, and will return the Dior. We’ll never see that handbag, again. It’s like all the other bags she’s unboxed lately. Have we seen her carrying any of them? It’s all for the gram with Tetka.

• Haha
I think it's a similar situation to the Saddle Bag they "gave" her last year to shoot that photo with to promote their haute couture show. You know the one we conveniently never saw again.

• Sad
Exactly, speaking of brands: does anyone know what is the reasoning behind them gifting these luxe goods to influencers like Tamara (and influencers in general)? I saw this story of the DIOR bag gifted to her and I just felt yikes, I just feel all these items lose any allure and value when they're gifted like this, I would literally never even dream of buying it.
Same thing goes for her ugly elephant pendant and anything else she wears, it just looks ugly and unkept, like her entire lifestyle lately.... do you guys also feel like this? Maybe marketing managers of these brands are their friends of something... I feel like they're just damaging the brand.
I agree.
She is looking more and more unkept and it seems like her content is suffering.
I don’t really like her style but she used to put together outfits that I could appreciate on her, had gorgeous hair and skin, and looked polished.
Those days are gone…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam
Finally someone says the truth about that girl Giorgia. Gold digger to the bone. She must have a strong stomach to go through all the things just to get some money. Ew.

• Sick
If she posts an instagram story about this being the most valuable haul ever then never ever talk to me about much you suffer from your last robbery.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.