Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I'm on 10th munute of the vlog and already sick..
Imagine her got robbed there or in Serbia ( not that I wish her for it, but the robbers there are quite talented ) stupid , stupid , braggy idiot šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
Theyā€™re probably her friends, so itā€™s not going to happen for some time now :) until she needs another insurance check

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™re probably her friends, so itā€™s not going to happen for some time now :) until she needs another insurance check
Not quite sure , we'll see eventually šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

OT:
She's definitely on the paid vacation , promoting the hotel 1/1 ā˜¢ā˜¢

Reactions: 9
Gosh her skin looks terrible in the vlog but at least she addressed it (guess it was hard to ignore). this is her chaotic, anchor less life manifesting itself. I donā€™t understand her priorities - jumping from city to city every other day, living out of suitcases, buying $40K bracelets but NOT actually having a proper home. Also, why canā€™t she wear a cover up or shirt over her bikini when going to a spa ? Itā€™s so vulgar to be parading in a bra top.

Reactions: 15
Since Tamiliar is absent, so here it is, real-time:

Sheā€™s staying in the villa this time with her own friends - that @tozev guy and allegedly some othet people are comming.

Again, this is a proper holiday, but the surroundings are soo beautiful, sheā€™ll have to make some content.

She was suposed to visit Portonovi and that villa in May/June, but she had sooo many things to do. Seems like itā€™s a PR trip.

She allegedly got lost her drivers license, including the USA visa. Apparently they donā€™t issue new visas, but she managed to arrange the visa interview in Belgrade. Of course, they were soo nice and it had nothing to do with some of her friends pulling connections sho she could get a new visa. And btw, she had to wake up at 7 to get ready for the visa appointment, and she was celebrating her best friendā€™s birthday the night before. Then rushed to pack her suitcases and jumped on the plane for Montengro.
At the end of the video, she mentioned sorting out the passports (plural!).

Sheā€™s wearing an old Zimmerman jumpsuit with the new Kelly.

She might workout, but she didnā€™t bring the gym kit. Maybe the burglers also took the Alo yoga set.

Unfortunately, it was so cloudy on Ibiza, except for the two days on the boat. So she hopes to get some tan in Montenegro.
She went to a coupleā€™s detox cupping massage m. And, while she was walking the hallway, there were 4 staff members aligned and giving her a slight bow. 1/1 PR stay.
Dinner in a fancy restaurant. Wore that white dress with colorful frills and the ugly beige strap-on flip-flops. Felipo doesnā€™t mind the manrepeller shoes, as long as sheā€™s happy.
While drinking her cappuccino, brought to her in bed by her boyfriend, sheā€™s saying how sheā€™s a little bit worried she havenā€™t managed to talk to us guys too much. However, she managed to show you the beautiful scenery.
They stayed there for 4-ish days, and now theyā€™re going to Croatia where theyā€™ll catch the flight for Paris, then 1 day in Belgrade for her best friendā€™s 50th birthday (Ceca?), then hopefully London.
She booked her a hydrafacial appointment. After the robbery, she havenā€™t payed any attention to her face and she has acne. For her, itā€™s really upsetting because she never had skin issues before. Sheā€™s paying for the treatment.

Sheā€™s saying all this so other can feel more comfortable in their skin.

The stress is really manifesting on her skin, and itā€™s really upsetting bcs itā€™s affecting her confidence, since she really likes to walk around with no makeup.

Thank you guys for watching, I love you.

Sorry for typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you dearā¤
I could handle to watch just first 5-7 minutes

Sheā€™s staying in the villa this time with her own friends - that @tozev guy and allegedly some othet people are comming.

Again, this is a proper holiday, but the surroundings are soo beautiful, sheā€™ll have to make some content.

She was suposed to visit Portonovi and that villa in May/June, but she had sooo many things to do. Seems like itā€™s a PR trip.

She allegedly got lost her drivers license, including the USA visa. Apparently they donā€™t issue new visas, but she managed to arrange the visa interview in Belgrade. Of course, they were soo nice and it had nothing to do with some of her friends pulling connections sho she could get a new visa. And btw, she had to wake up at 7 to get ready for the visa appointment, and she was celebrating her best friendā€™s birthday the night before. Then rushed to pack her suitcases and jumped on the plane for Montengro.

She might workout, but she didnā€™t bring the gym kit. Maybe the burglers also took the Alo yoga set.

Unfortunately, it was so cloudy on Ibiza, except for the two days on the boat. So she hopes to get some tan in Montenegro.
She went to a coupleā€™s detox cupping massage m. And, while she was walking the hallway, there were 4 staff members aligned and giving her a slight bow. 1/1 PR stay.
Dinner in a fancy restaurant. Wore that white dress with colorful frills and the ugly beige strap-on flip-flops. Felipo doesnā€™t mind the manrepeller shoes, as long as sheā€™s happy.
While drinking her cappuccino, brought to her in bed by her boyfriend, sheā€™s saying how sheā€™s a little bit worried she havenā€™t managed to talk to us guys too much. However, she managed to show you the beautiful scenery.
They stayed there for 4-ish days, and now theyā€™re going to Croatia where theyā€™ll catch the flight for Paris, then 1 day in Belgrade for her best friendā€™s 50th birthday (Ceca?), then hopefully London.
She booked her a hydrafacial appointment. After the robbery, she havenā€™t payed any attention to her face and she has acne. For her, itā€™s really upsetting because she never had skin issues before. Sheā€™s paying for the treatment.

The stress is really manifesting on her skin, and itā€™s really upsetting bcs itā€™s affecting her confidence, since she really likes to walk around with no makeup.

Sorry for typos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I read here that she makes 40K a month - which is impossible - I can only think that the person writing these lies is Tamara. And here are some new profiles that keep making us believe she earns some insane amounts, which again leads me to believe she is lying and making NOT even close to that :)

She rents her stuff, just like she did it with her PaRis HoMe ā€“ rented it out and called it hers; those websites with used goods send her stuff to promote them, and she returns it after the contract is up.

No one is paying her lots of money for marketing purposes, donā€™t be naive, thatā€™s not how the real world works, if anyone wanted to throw lots of money on promotion they would just pay a real celebrity.

The first Paris apartment - she got it in a lockdown, for reduced price, when the price was about to rise, she quickly downgraded and went to the apartment that was robbed.

Neither her nor FT have some crazy amounts of money, itā€™s just mathematically not possible, he is a sales associate and she is an ex-sugar baby.

So, welcome back tamara, I guess the money is out! Also, what is up with the foot fetish photos?! Do the fetishists Venmo her, or she just does it for the reach? šŸ¤£
As someone who works In the Social Media Marketing Management I can tell you that influencers with over or around 1 milion do in fact make around $300,000 USD per year. Iā€™m sorry of thatā€™s something you canā€™t comprehend but its 100% true. A Real Celebrity will
Charge 5 or 10 times more per post. If an influencer gets 10K to promote a shopping mall, a real celebrity could get $100,000 easily. J LO could get 500k or a milion for a series of posts.
S/M marketing is a Big Money game. There are
Many product placements that you may not even notice that she gets money for.
Go trough her Insta feed and see where she has tagged or mentioned a product or service or location in the last month.
You better believe her agency gets her at least 5-10k per post.
4-5 posts per month, she is at 20-40k a month easily. Its not supposed to be obvious but Every place she visits is a promotional opportunity.
And No I am
Not Tamara. I live in Canada and have no connections whatsoever with her or her team.Iā€™m
Just surprised that so many people on this forum have to think that a woman is a high profile prostitute to earn 30-40K. If you follow influencers and do a bit of research you can find out for yourself what kind of money they can make. Many American influencers have shown their earnings and openly talked about how much they get payed per post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
As someone who works In the Social Media Marketing Management I can tell you that influencers with over or around 1 milion do in fact make around $300,000 USD per year. Iā€™m sorry of thatā€™s something you canā€™t comprehend but its 100% true. A Real Celebrity will
Charge 5 or 10 times more per post. If an influencer gets 10K to promote a shopping mall, a real celebrity could get $100,000 easily.
Go trough her Insta feed and see where she has tagged or mentioned a product or service.
4-5 posts per month, she is at 20-40k a month easily.
They don't care that her followers are bought and fake? I know in Germany influensers get around 10ā‚¬ per 1000 followers, but only if they are trending, for example the bachelor after the show ends.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tamara is too dumb to insure her bags. She maybe got some money from the airbnb insurance but nothing else. She is too cheap to pay 5k every month to the insurance company.
As for her income - pewdiepie who has 110 millions of subscribers and idk how many views per month gets around 50k from youtube. He is very open about how much money he gets from his chanel. If we compare him to our little tamtam she probably gets 4k from her videos. To all the new accounts that coincidently started writing the moment that tamliar got banned - stop making up stories about how much money Tamara is earning. Itā€˜s ridiculous. And if everyone is so curious about her you can read the last couple of treads. Everytime someone joins we start discussing the same old topics again and again
youtube views income is Irrelevant. Its the product promotions
She gets Based on Views that Matter.
She probably makes just 1 k a month on views.

Reactions: 1
Nobody here thinks that a woman needs to be a prostitute to earn 40,000 month however most people who know the industry know how popular sugaring is and considering some members know of her previous sugar daddies who by the way she has posted and made videos with we are aware that she is a sugar baby and/or prostitute. Since there are a lot of new members here: her sugaring and wearing fakes are all things that she has shown us and at this point cannot be disputed. Also European influencers donā€™t earn as much as American ones, I personally know influencers with 300,000 followers who earn less than 500 for a post.

Reactions: 14
She may have been a sugar baby at some point in her life but I donā€™t see that happening now. I personally think she makes more money then her Italian boyfriend. He is an employee of a fashion brand and while that brings connections and schmoozing I donā€™t think he makes more then $100,000.
She can do much better than him if she needs a sugar daddy.
And yes,
Prostitution was mentioned several times in the previous threads.
Sugaring is also a form of prostitution if you ask me.
Itā€™s not just the number of followers that determines the amount you get per post. If your account is more basic, make up or just average cutsey stuff,
You are right. Youā€™ll get $500-1000
Per post.
For luxury influencers that number is 5-10X more.

Reactions: 9

Sorry for typos.
The new vlog...its shocking how she cannot put a single sentence together....
Also, I lol-ed so hard when I heard the "hello Mr Testa"!!
I lost count of how many times she said My boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend etc shut up Tamara. He is NOT your boyfriend. He is your f*ck buddy. If he were your boyfriend you both would be making long term plans for a future together like investing in a home together or finding a long term rental together where you both stay at as your permanent go to base. This is what a genuine relationship looks like after more than a year. Not living out of suitcases and staying in different hotels. You act like a teenager living in hope that one day he will ask you to marry him. I personally don't see it happening but I do see him settling down with a stunning Italian woman of natural beauty. Open your eyes, you are just his sex toy. You will eventually wake up and see the light but you will be in your 40s and you will be waking up in your sister's attic. That is your future

Reactions: 12
She may have been a sugar baby at some point in her life but I donā€™t see that happening now. I personally think she makes more money then her Italian boyfriend. He is an employee of a fashion brand and while that brings connections and schmoozing I donā€™t think he makes more then $100,000.
She can do much better than him if she needs a sugar daddy.
And yes,
Prostitution was mentioned several times in the previous threads.
Sugaring is also a form of prostitution if you ask me.
Itā€™s not just the number of followers that determines the amount you get per post. If your account is more basic, make up or just average cutsey stuff,
You are right. Youā€™ll get $500-1000
Per post.
For luxury influencers that number is 5-10X more.
Darling ,
Other luxury influencers yes , not her , trust me !
She does earn decent but not abundance .
Why not :.
- she's all labeled , logoed but has none actual "work opportunities "
- she never shows buying those luxury stuff
- she doesn't have her HOM like other luxury influencers do
- she's caught up in MENI lies
- she doesn't have luxury destinations meaning not from renowned employers
Etc . Etc. Etc
If you go through the threads girls explained it numerous times ...
She is pathological liar , and someone successful doesn't have the urge to pretend DET much
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘ā˜¢ā˜¢ā˜¢

Reactions: 17
They stayed there for 4-ish days, and now theyā€™re going to Croatia where theyā€™ll catch the flight for Paris, then 1 day in Belgrade for her best friendā€™s 50th birthday (Ceca?), then hopefully London
Its not ceca, she is 48 and her birthday was in june

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darling ,
Other luxury influencers yes , not her , trust me !
She does earn decent but not abundance .
Why not :.
- she's all labeled , logoed but has none actual "work opportunities "
- she never shows buying those luxury stuff
- she doesn't have her HOM like other luxury influencers do
- she's caught up in MENI lies
- she doesn't have luxury destinations meaning not from renowned employers
Etc . Etc. Etc
If you go through the threads girls explained it numerous times ...
She is pathological liar , and someone successful doesn't have the urge to pretend DET much
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘ā˜¢ā˜¢ā˜¢
I agree with you. Trying to make us believe an ā€œinfluencerā€ who just a few months ago tried to get vacant spots and chased others who went on paid trips by brands is making 40k a monthā€¦ hahahaha yeah right

Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We have no way of knowing how much Tamara earns, so I don't know who would have the motivation to try to convince people that she earns half a million a year (40 000 times 12 months).

Reactions: 6
Charge 5 or 10 times more per post. If an influencer gets 10K to promote a shopping mall, a real celebrity could get $100,000 easily. J LO could get 500k or a milion for a series of posts.
Go trough her Insta feed and see where she has tagged or mentioned a product or service or location in the last month.
4-5 posts per month, she is at 20-40k a month easily. Its not supposed to be obvious but Every place she visits is a promotional opportunity.
And No I am
Not Tamara. I live in Canada and have no connections whatsoever with her or her team.Iā€™m
Just surprised that so many people on this forum have to think that a woman is a high profile prostitute to earn 30-40K. If you follow influencers and do a bit of research you can find out for yourself what kind of money they can make. Many American influencers have shown their earnings and openly talked about how much they get payed per post.
You cannot seriously believe she makes that money, her latest job was taking photos for an OUTLET. Outlets in Italy do their marketing via RADIO still, and youā€™re trying to tell me they would pay her 10k for a post! HAHAHAhahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody better tell Companies House that theyā€™re missing 400k from Tetkaā€™s accounts annually :LOL: Iā€™m guessing Tamā€™s still in bed with for her ā€œfriendsā€ to arrive and making new accounts on Tattle. Isnā€™t it time for a new foot pic for her investors paying her 40k a month?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.