Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys, I am no fan of Tamara, but that Georgia girl, she behaves absolutely nasty in that kitchen scene. She oozes mean girl vibes. Actually felt sorry for tetka for embarassing herself to this extent for the sake of a video.
true...those ladies were not very nice at best, but she's an idiot. These italians are not Russians looking to entertain the little serb. Italians only speaking italian around her is even funnier. She did that to those around her with Dusan. So....as for the kitchen scene....again, she's an idiot. Of course the owner of poke house thought it was dum...they are making ginger shots and she's doing an interview...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't just recently started following her been following since 2019 just recently started posted here. I'm not a hater of hers by any means. I actually do like her and her content. Just haven't at all recently and joined here to give my two cents about how her content has gone down hill, but I'm still hoping she will get back to her real self. I think that will only happen if she breaks up with her boyfriend. Call it wishful thinking but I don't think who she's acting like right now is the real her. And I don't like who she has been lately at all. If she continues to act like this even if she and her boyfriend break up then I will know this is the real her and I never liked her to begin with. Guess I'm just hoping for the glory days of her Fashion Week videos because I really used to enjoy them so much.
tammy is that you? You said you liked her and her content in the beginning then at your last text you said I never liked her to begin with? What is it? Feels like tetka thinking?hahaha! Just like our little tammy!So confusing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
tammy is that you? You said you liked her and her content in the beginning then at your last text you said I never liked her to begin with? What is it? Feels like tetka thinking?hahaha! Just like our little tammy!So confusing!
If you read my post I said if she continues to act like this once her and her boyfriend break up, I will know that it's not just his influence and I never truly liked her to begin with. Personally I'm not here to bash her, I'm here to comment on why I don't enjoy her content, what she's doing wrong and what she can do to improve it. I'm not stopping or monitoring anyone else from being more harsh on her if they want to. It's just not my style. Doesn't mean I'm Tamara.

Reactions: 5
I’m no fan of Tetka but these girls were very mean. Tamtam complaint that they speak only italian. Can you imagine sitting there and knowing that everyone talks in your face nasty things but in a different language? Bullying is never okay… And then the scene where she was late because she wanted to upload the new vlog and everyone was pissed. Giorgia is glorified prostitute. Slept with a bunch of millionaires until she finally got pregnant and convinced the guy to marry her. Almost as pathetic as our Tamtam
I beg to differ. Firstly, these are not girls - they are women. Secondly, they were not mean. They were frosty, but not mean. Her banal questions regarding the apples were indulged, the replies curt tinged with weariness but not rude or sharp. She was offered a drink and included in the toast and then Georgia and her friend went about their business. What more should they have done, tweaked her cheek and tell her how wonderful her three and half words of Italian are? Again, they were frosty, but polite.

Others here have mentioned, that TK is most likely not a direct guest of this group, but instead the 'friend' of their friend or acquaintance. She possesses neither great beauty, scintillating intellect, talent, fascinating wit nor is she dazzlingly rich. She's a middling individual on the make, and unfortunately for her they've clocked it. This is not to be confused with some one who wants to 'get on'. No, were TK this type of person they could understand and probably even admire her tenacity and will to succeed. But as I've said, she's on the make and simply wants to exploit relationships, no matter how inappropriately to do so, to better her own position. Without bringing some desired quality to the table, she can only be treated with contempt.

This is by no means bullying. She is a guest of a guest, the onus rests upon Tamara to observe how she can best integrate into the group. Being discreet might help. Observing and understanding that it is boorish to film and photograph people who wish to relax in private and quietly go about their life without being 'featured in your blog'. Being late is rude and selfish, thinking no one's time is as important as your own. If your host ask's you to be ready and waiting by 9am, you get your arse there by 8h50.

Lastly, the remarks regarding Georgia Gabriele seem unedifying. The two women occupy different worlds - which is perhaps the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Breaking news, NOT everybody does coke. Amd it is a big thing!!! Sorry to disagree.

gosh you really glorify tamtam and for just following her recently know a lot :D

doing coke is not a big deal and everyone is doing it, I can assure you 200% she got sucked into this circle via her broke bf and desperately wanting to fit in, not always but seen her on camera a few times.

and for the kitchen scene I am not sure why everyone feels sorry, you have to realize that she is intruding someone's personal space and filming just for views and for social status, she would do anything. That's why they were pissed, and the more pathetic thing is when she films random people FT is friend with and then names the vlogs TRIP WITH MY FRIEND disgusting click bait

also tamara has never ever posted another person on her ig gridline, but recently 2 slide post, tam in 1st and with georgia in 2nd, why?? so she comes up on her tagged photos and people associate her with Georgia,,,tamara is nothing but a spineless calculated social -climbing creep who has no self respect and awareness...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Breaking news, NOT everybody does coke. Amd it is a big thing!!! Sorry to disagree.
in fashion circles it does...and it's not a big deal...somebody has a few drinks on weekends...somebody has a few lines...it happens..the world is not pink...but just don't do it on cameras with jaw clenching like tamtam ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The kitchen scene was uncomfortable because Tamara did the thing where she compliments everyone aggressively and makes them feel uncomfortable when they aren’t close, aren’t looking to be close, and don’t want to be filmed. The girls were perfectly polite, they just didn’t pander to Tetka like some of the other influencers. These are clearly two very secure girls on holiday. This isn’t newsworthy to them, it’s just their daily lives.

Reactions: 38
I haven't just recently started following her been following since 2019 just recently started posted here. I'm not a hater of hers by any means. I actually do like her and her content. Just haven't at all recently and joined here to give my two cents about how her content has gone down hill, but I'm still hoping she will get back to her real self. I think that will only happen if she breaks up with her boyfriend. Call it wishful thinking but I don't think who she's acting like right now is the real her. And I don't like who she has been lately at all. If she continues to act like this even if she and her boyfriend break up then I will know this is the real her and I never liked her to begin with. Guess I'm just hoping for the glory days of her Fashion Week videos because I really used to enjoy them so much.
I guess there are people that liked her content at some point without looking deeper into her persona apart from the clothes she shows. I say at some point because she keeps changing her style depending on who she tries to copy and with whom she hangs out with. But she never actually changed her personality, there are old blog posts from her where she was honest about what she wants from life (to be skinny and that others envy her because she has more and nicer things), but then she stopped talking openly about it and started saying things that people want to hear.

Her bf is not a bad influense nor are those girls bullies. They are not in high school, but grownups that choose who they want to be and they can be what they want, its their right. She is the one that wants views and likes for her channels and does these things to provide them. Many people find this cringe and sad (including me), but she does that by choice and milks some money from it.

And yes, more people around us than we think do occasional drugs. Its not that uncommon among people that like to party and if you are not judgemental they do share these stories with you.

Reactions: 25
TamTam’s problem is she doesn’t have any friends, probably never had any friends when she was growing up, and now as an adult she doesn’t know how to be a friend. As a grown woman, she’d sell her soul to be accepted in an industry where her looks and height aren’t desirable. Hence, why everyone who has what she wants (money, success, a place to stay, etc.) automatically she labels as “her friend.” Tetka is obnoxious as duck. The robbery woes will run its course, the industry will no longer care for the sob story as there are real world problems occurring, and before long Tammy will have to put her pharmacy skills to the test - as she’ll be looking for work!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I guess there are people that liked her content at some point without looking deeper into her persona apart from the clothes she shows. I say at some point because she keeps changing her style depending on who she tries to copy and with whom she hangs out with. But she never actually changed her personality, there are old blog posts from her where she was honest about what she wants from life (to be skinny and that others envy her because she has more and nicer things), but then she stopped talking openly about it and started saying things that people want to hear.
You make a good point. Thinking back on it maybe I didn't actually know enough about her to like her I just liked her content, and I hadn't figured out her real personality yet. I remember watching a few of her videos where maybe one or two obnoxious things she said stuck out, and remember always thinking her fake over the top friendliness to other influencers at fashion shows came off as try hard, cringe, and ingenuine. But I liked her enough to keep watching and didn't mind her "at home" personality. Now it is becoming intolerable to me. I had taken a break from watching her for a bit after she moved to Paris and into the second apartment, and skipped out on all her vlogmas this year. After that I caught a few videos and then the robbery happening is what got me to consistently start watching her again. But maybe she was like this the whole time and I'm just identifying it now because I've been more exposed to her and its more obvious.

Reactions: 10
You make a good point. Thinking back on it maybe I didn't actually know enough about her to like her I just liked her content, and I hadn't figured out her real personality yet. I remember watching a few of her videos where maybe one or two obnoxious things she said stuck out, and remember always thinking her fake over the top friendliness to other influencers at fashion shows came off as try hard, cringe, and ingenuine. But I liked her enough to keep watching and didn't mind her "at home" personality. Now it is becoming intolerable to me. I had taken a break from watching her for a bit after she moved to Paris and into the second apartment, and skipped out on all her vlogmas this year. After that I caught a few videos and then the robbery happening is what got me to consistently start watching her again. But maybe she was like this the whole time and I'm just identifying it now because I've been more exposed to her and its more obvious.
There was also a time when I watched her videos and though she is ok and achieves a lot by being hardworking... and then Paris came

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t want to go on holidays with her if I were those girls/women.
Passive aggressive comments, constant bragging, reminding her viewers they are on a private island, size of the boat, filming people and adding her awkward remarks as commentary, not paying attention or showing interest in what they are saying (pink lady is written on the sticker of the apple but she immediately shows a green apple saying that’s a granny smith like she invented hot water), constantly referring them as her « friends », making « jokes » at their expense like they have known each other for decades (when you say Giorgia’s ginger juice is poison while she is making some for you, and she reacts like this, you know you went too far, at least any socially smart person would guess and wouldn’t have made that sorts of comment to begin with).
I could go on for hours…

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah, definitely, I would be VERY insulted if I made that "special" ginger shot for someone and they said it's poison? wtf?
Just say "dear, you don't have to drink it if you think it's poison" and take that glass from her hand.

Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t want to go on holidays with her if I were those girls/women.
Passive aggressive comments, constant bragging, reminding her viewers they are on a private island, size of the boat, filming people and adding her awkward remarks as commentary, not paying attention or showing interest in what they are saying (pink lady is written on the sticker of the apple but she immediately shows a green apple saying that’s a granny smith like she invented hot water), constantly referring them as her « friends », making « jokes » at their expense like they have known each other for decades (when you say Giorgia’s ginger juice is poison while she is making some for you, and she reacts like this, you know you went too far, at least any socially smart person would guess and wouldn’t have made that sorts of comment to begin with).
I could go on for hours…
Exactly! I just finished watching the video and those girls were not mean, just annoyed and tired from her filming and preteding that its her luxury life when in fact she was just a guest. Its not nice not to give credits to your hosts and people who provide for the things, make food and juice, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now, I think FT is a man that is very connected in the industry and is capable of cultivating professional and friendly relationships with the people he is working with. If we think about it, the only reason why Tam was there because of FT. The fact that these people invite him for special occasions such as vacations and weddings, means people trust him. These friends of FT must be baffled at first of why did Tamara hunt him down, but now this video presents solid proof that they already knew Tamara's alibi. And it is definitely human nature to distance ourselves with people whom we don't find uncomfortable with, but Tamara hasn't seen those walls those people built around her. It's just sad, but then again, she will never be happy, no matter how far she'll come.

Reactions: 18
The "conversation" in the kitchen with Giorgia and the other girl was so awkward. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her.

Omg yes. It was so cringe. And the way she talked down to her about her poke business by pretending she didn’t know she was the owner/CEO. So rude. One click on her Insta tells you she owns the place. You can tell these girls don’t like her too much and are only putting up with her because of mutual friends. Makes me think, does Tammy have any girlfriends minus xenia that have stuck around? Always seems to be hanging out (or should I say social climbing) w new people.

Reactions: 16
" Tetka is obnoxious as duck. "
Only Klady and Klady only can say it right to the point , love you babe 🙏💌💝🌹💐 ( bebiiiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.