Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she is quite a catch for wealthy men.
Jocelyn Wildenstein adjacent. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...teinand-fianc-Lloyd-Klein-hit-town-Miami.html

they are two bushy vagabonds living out of dated hotels and airbnbs, spending their time socialclimbing off of successful peoples connections and most likely living on a credit cards to fund her manic luxury purchases.Maybe she is just with him because she doesn’t want to be alone, because he doesn’t fit the high class successful image she presents
I cannot wait until NY Mag reveals them as the grifter couple in a front page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't understand a single TING from the new video, she blabs on and on without any point.
The one thing I can see is that she is shooooooooo milking the pre-war robbery, still.

Reactions: 17
I didn't understand a single TING from the new video, she blabs on and on without any point.
The one thing I can see is that she is shooooooooo milking the pre-war robbery, still.
Lol there was nothing much to understand but that she loves to complain. I do feel compassionate for her that she had her belongings stolen and her home broken into, I have had my car broken into a few times in my Uni days and it felt incredibly violating. But I think it would behoove her to acknowledge just how privileged she is in this situation. She's only missing handbags. No one was hurt. Not the best comparison but I saw a huge change in Kim Kardashian after her robbery. This doesn't seem to really be effecting Tamara but for the topical shallow reasons.

Reactions: 14
This is so disgusting, ok, I get it if they are not able to buy a place, but how much does it cost to rent a flat🤷‍♀️? It is the most basic thing to have a place of your own (even if it is rented). If she would only buy one bag less per month she could totally rent a decent place in pretty much any city in Jurop 😒. I cannot imagine going back to live with your family when you are 32 years old.. Not to mention about Rasputin who is probably the age of her father😤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WAIT! She said “WE” don’t have a place to stay?! So her boyfriend doesn’t even have his own place? I thought he got an apartment in Italy where he’ll build her dream closet? What happened to that? Oh another Lie.hahahah

I cringe that her old grandpa boyfriend is living with her sister? what a LOSER hahaha yes tamtam if you’re reading this your bf is a Loser! Hahahaaha

View attachment 709030
I lost my cool when she said she was thinking of buying a place in Paris and Xenia told her "Girl don't do it"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I lost my cool when she said she was thinking of buying a place in Paris and Xenia told her "Girl don't do it"
I was so confused by that, first of all why does your friend make the decisions for you? Second of all doesn't Xenia own a place in Paris so why would she recommend Tamara not get a place there? Thirdly, if your career leveled up so much because of being in Paris why would you not want to have a place there? She said, "I'm not going to raise my kids in Paris." Kids? What kids? You have a lot of maturing to do to have the responsibility of taking care of children. Also when has she ever talked about FT even wanting kids?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She said in the video that the rules are different depends on where you buy it. I TINK this might be the only time she didn't lie, as long as i am aware not every Hehmehs store has this 2 bags per year rule, depends which country it is.
So the bag she unboxed is not the one dirty got her? I thought that was it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her fake British accent strikes again and I'm only at the first few minutes.
Paris is one of the most expensive cities to live, literally on the official list. Ofc she cannot afford a place her and Rasputin is a hippie, he lives of couch surfing, honestly it's quite remarkable that he works in fashion, i wouldn't in a million years buy anything recommend for a person that looks as dirty as him

Reactions: 18
WAIT! She said “WE” don’t have a place to stay?! So her boyfriend doesn’t even have his own place? I thought he got an apartment in Italy where he’ll build her dream closet? What happened to that? Oh another Lie.hahahah

I cringe that her old grandpa boyfriend is living with her sister? what a LOSER hahaha yes tamtam if you’re reading this your bf is a Loser! Hahahaaha

View attachment 709030
The diet coke bottle. You live in an attic, you can walk down into the kitchen to drink your coke. Do she and her boyfriend have their own food and dirty cups and plates upstairs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So does she still have the Paris apartment or not? What's going to happen to all the furniture she has in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her fake British accent strikes again and I'm only at the first few minutes.
Paris is one of the most expensive cities to live, literally on the official list. Ofc she cannot afford a place her and Rasputin is a hippie, he lives of couch surfing, honestly it's quite remarkable that he works in fashion, i wouldn't in a million years buy anything recommend for a person that looks as dirty as him
i found it hilarious (and very telling) that she made it seems like she is totally capable of buying a home, that it's just a conscious choice not to. i really couldn't roll my eyes any further. she talks all about "investments" but foregoes the most common and valuable form of it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So does she still have the Paris apartment or not? What's going to happen to all the furniture she has in there?
She never had an appartment in Paris. It was a furnished AirBnB she was renting. You can find it on AirBnB with all the furniture. I am wondering what was that talk about an appartment in Milan, is it possible that she completely made that up...probably it was also some AirBnB. We still don't know how much she earns, but it seems she goes back to her sister's attic to save money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This is so disgusting, ok, I get it if they are not able to buy a place, but how much does it cost to rent a flat🤷‍♀️? It is the most basic thing to have a place of your own (even if it is rented). If she would only buy one bag less per month she could totally rent a decent place in pretty much any city in Jurop 😒. I cannot imagine going back to live with your family when you are 32 years old.. Not to mention about Rasputin who is probably the age of her father😤

Exactly!The 2 chanel bags and 1 Hermes bag can somehow make up for an advance and downpayment for a rent in some places

Reactions: 16
One thing I don't understand is why is she constantly filming vlogs and stories and telling us everything? Does she not have friends and people close to her to tell that to? If I were a mess, struggling and had just been robbed, I wouldn't post my TOOTS online for everyone to see and mock me?

Reactions: 15
Probably because that’s the only content her creative brain can make up

Reactions: 15
Hey gaaajz 😬🙈 First time writing, but I have been reading (parts of the) older threads last for the last month or two. I have many mixed up feeling towards her, in a way I do understand where some of her insecurities and superficial BS is coming from (I’ve seen it a lot in others as well in myself while i lived in Serbia), on the other hand for me personally the most frustrating and annoying thing about T is that she didn’t change (besides plastic surgery 😁) or grow at all, despite the time that has passed and the fact that she changed her environment couple of times now and had a possibility to experience other cultures and consequently adopt different approach to life. I see these lies and inconsistencies that you all pointing out are also part of this “maintaining the certain image” attitude typical for some Balkan people (not all, of course), which is really infantile and sad.
And last, since i already wrote too much 😁🤦🏻‍♀️ is about the apartment. Many people where i live (Germany) decide not to buy apartment because it’s to expensive paying taxes, you have to pay maintenance of the building and basically is like owning a car - never ending expenses so i do understand why some people decide not to do that and use a care share or rent a flat. But i don’t think that flashy T is that kind of mindset and don’t believe her for a second that this is the reason she didn’t buy property in Paris. Sorry for a long post, i just get annoyed when people are bsing, rather be authentic self that trying to sound good just for the purpose of maintaining the image 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.