Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she is given airtime for the robbery is awful but so is everything else around us. I find that it is in bad taste for a jobless family to live off the British taxpayers but some people love the royal family and even watch entire series or documentaries about them.

The airtime was given for the same reason there is a thread about the ecclestone : people have opinions in regards to other people's lives. It's been like that for centuries and will keep going.

As I said previously, different opinions can be shared within the same thread. This is the entire reason of existence of a forum.
I don't like the Royal family either and I support a republic. I've no issue with the Ecclestone family's wealth provided they don't call for the rest of us to pay more, be it tax or charity monies. So far I think they've been ok on that front, not overly preachy as far as I know

Reactions: 3
Their stay in Gstaad looks idyllic.

I read somewhere, that James Stunt is contesting Petra's request to change the kids name to Ecclestone, citing that since Bernie's public support of Putin, it would be dangerous for the kids to have the Ecclestone name. He also claims that Petra is not allowing him access to the kids which was previously court ordered.

Don't blame her in the slightest !

Hate to say it, but Petra's kids from James Stunt are absolutely stunning. When you see all the 6 kids together those 3 really stand out, hopefully they didn't inherit anything else from him. (or worse, grow up to look like him as an adult)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but I think he was actually alright looking before he did it whatever he’s done to himself!

Looking at this pic it’s not that surprising they have beautiful children. Just easy to forget what their parents originally looked like before they messed with themselves ha ha.

AE3307CF-710B-4491-A20F-D0E0B7E6403A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
OMG, yes, he did look very handsome, I am floored !!

They looked a gorgeous couple, even Petra looked pretty then !

I know they were much younger, and age hits us all, but they both really messed up their looks.

It is amusing to realise he is the best looking one of all their spouses :):):). Wonder if he was always a bit loopy though or was it having access to Bernie's money that sent him into the stratosphere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hate to say it but I think he was actually alright looking before he did it whatever he’s done to himself!

Looking at this pic it’s not that surprising they have beautiful children. Just easy to forget what their parents originally looked like before they messed with themselves ha ha.

View attachment 1458179
Wow Petra’s eyebrows have had quite the change 😬

• Haha
" Petra filed legal docs trying to change their kids' names, claiming he's an "absentee father who is subject to regular negative media and tabloid articles and criminal investigation."

Oh the irony of that ! ecclestone vs stunt, grandfather vs father.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The first thing I noticed is that she has an amazing smile! Really lights up her face!

Reactions: 3
Was very surprised to see videos of the girls dancing in swimwear mind….

Reactions: 2
Was very surprised to see videos of the girls dancing in swimwear mind….
Just saw that 😳 She is giving too much material for pedophiles. Those pics and videos will be online forever. For sure the pics and videos have spread and are being shared all over 🤢
I thought I would never say this but I feel sorry for these children.
I always thought I’d feel jealous about their lifestyle and money, but now I just feel disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have seen a few clips recently where for a second you can see a group of ladies, who are clearly the nannies, quite a few of them.

Reactions: 1
What are they doing sharing that gofundme? Like what are they actually doing. Dickheads.
It’s pretty gross considering only last week Tamara offered £250,000 to anyone that could extradite the burglary ring leader and up to £6 million if the stolen goods were returned to her. But then she and Petra ask their followers to donate to a gofundme that has an end goal of roughly £200,000 which neither of them appear to have publically donated to.

Of course they could be one of the anonymous donations…the highest of which was the sum of $1000 but somehow I very much doubt that.

Reactions: 11
It’s pretty gross considering only last week Tamara offered £250,000 to anyone that could extradite the burglary ring leader and up to £6 million if the stolen goods were returned to her. But then she and Petra ask their followers to donate to a gofundme that has an end goal of roughly £200,000 which neither of them appear to have publically donated to.

Of course they could be one of the anonymous donations…the highest of which was the sum of $1000 but somehow I very much doubt that.
It annoys me when people will share these gofundme pages but make no donation themselves. I never share unless I’ve donated even if I can only afford a couple of quid at that time. They have so so so much money, and I know they can’t donate to everything but £50 would be a drop in the ocean to them

Sorry I’ve been reaction bombing everyone! I watched the BBC documentary on the robbery which made me do a deep dive on Tamara. I used to follow her way back…does anyone remember that reality show she did way back when with her & Petra and their old partners?
I remember it was always said in the press (when she and Bernie were still married) that despite the billions, she always did her own cleaning, and insisted upon it. As she wanted the girls to have a bit of normality in their lives.
Yes I remember Tamara saying her mom used to buy them clothes in Primark. She said this years ago before she had kids…I dunno if she’d admit that anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.