Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they live in LA? Plenty of places with lovely weather and grand houses that aren't riddled with guns.

Reactions: 9
Bernie in court this morning. Pleaded not guilty to a £400million fraud case. I can’t even imagine how much money that is!!
I assume that’s why Petra is in London, to support him. Bailed until September 19th.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why don’t they strap the children in. Clearly in his latest post, their stepdad Sam is filming the car speeding along with the 3 eldest having no seatbelts on. Are the super rich that arrogant that they think their children won’t be sent flying threw the windscreen, killed or maimed. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Why don’t they strap the children in. Clearly in his latest post, their stepdad Sam is filming the car speeding along with the 3 eldest having no seatbelts on. Are the super rich that arrogant that they think their children won’t be sent flying threw the windscreen, killed or maimed. 🤬
Again?? It really is shocking. Surely the driver should be insisting that seatbelts are worn, as they’d be liable if anything happened!!

Reactions: 7
Sam Palmer has just shown the children in school uniform for a school in Gstaad. Guess they are not going back to LA then. So they were In London just before lockdown. Then went to Gstaad. Then to Croatia then bought an apartment in Monaco because they felt Monaco handled Covid better. Then returned to LA. In their podcast Sam said that Gstaad was his least favourite place to live - too cold and too boring. A year of happiness in LA but returned to London for the summer to marry and instead of staying in London for school they must now be living permanently in Gstaad at least for term time. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Sam Palmer has just shown the children in school uniform for a school in Gstaad. Guess they are not going back to LA then. So they were In London just before lockdown. Then went to Gstaad. Then to Croatia then bought an apartment in Monaco because they felt Monaco handled Covid better. Then returned to LA. In their podcast Sam said that Gstaad was his least favourite place to live - too cold and too boring. A year of happiness in LA but returned to London for the summer to marry and instead of staying in London for school they must now be living permanently in Gstaad at least for term time. 🤷‍♂️
I'm not surprised if they're in gstaad more permanently. LA is gone to the dogs.i wouldn't feel safe living there and if I had the money to leave I would.

Reactions: 4
I'm not surprised if they're in gstaad more permanently. LA is gone to the dogs.i wouldn't feel safe living there and if I had the money to leave I would.
Off topic I know but my friend has just come back from LA and San Fran and said that it's just hideous - so dangerous, homeless people all over the streets sleeping and looking seriously ill. They had to get a taxi out of the actual hotel every day as they couldn't just walk out as it was dangerous and there were so many people trying to get in off the street. It sounds horrendous. Those poor people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
California in general is incredibly unsafe because the locals refuse to build affordable housing. It's a way to keep anyone who isn't a millionaire or born into wealth to move in their neighbourhoods.

I even remember when a neighbourhood refused to build affordable housing for teachers to move closer to the schools. Mind you it's the same parents who complained about the fact that they couldn't find teachers for their children.

You can't make this stuff up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Bernie looked well, for his age, at his recent court appearance in London.

I think Petra was always worried about gun crime in the US, so I guess now that a very close friend was gunned down, it must really bring home the stark reality of living there.

Gstaad is fab in the Winter and Summer season, but the off season months are bleak and dreary. However they have the luxury of being able to hop on a private jet every weekend and school holidaynif they want to escape.

Reactions: 13
Looks like they are back in London for school
Complete with a back to school cake for breakfast and over the top ballon display. And then there were the back to school pajamas and greeting card in case that wasn’t enough.

The consumption is so gross. They have taken 4 private jets in less than a week to get from the south of France to Gstaad then back to London and for Jay to fly to Florence and back to London. I’m not adverse to people spending their own money but I do believe that we all have a responsibility to do better and this just isn’t it. But they don’t give a tit about anybody in this world except themselves.

Doing the right thing doesn’t apply to them and Fifi isn’t going to grow up any better, I mean her mum let’s her go to primary school with purple nail varnish on. All that tells her 8 year old daughter that the rules don’t apply to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Fifi wakes up thinking "oh hurray, another balloon display". Wonder if she gets one every time she passes a bowel motion too.........

It's vulgar, tacky and just smacks of desperation in how to fill the day to be honest. I don't envy Tamara, I pity her.

• Haha
Poor Tamara, all those billions and not one ounce of imagination. What a waste. And why is there never a mention of her mum? Very odd. No reference of her at all.

Reactions: 8
Poor Tamara, all those billions and not one ounce of imagination. What a waste. And why is there never a mention of her mum? Very odd. No reference of her at all.
It looks like they've been rocky for years since her mother's 'interfering'. This is dated 2019.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.