Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just walked past the Maddox gallery.
Call me a philistine 🤣 but utter shite in there. i'll take a pic tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive just walked past the Maddox gallery.
Call me a philistine 🤣 but utter shite in there. i'll take a pic tomorrow
The Nouveau Riche, which is what the stuff is aimed at, have Zero class or taste, exactly like the Moron, Jay Rutland, who organises what’s put in there.!

If they want to ride in gondolas why not go to Italy? That has the potential to be educational and it would be something new.
Too Educated & Refined for them 🤩

I don’t understand why they are not travelling to all other places now Covid rules are relaxed. With their money and spare time its the ideal opportunity to show the children the world as every place is so different.
I have 2 girls and if i was in their position to be able to afford it i would be taking as many places as I could so they could see how different cultures and places really are.
l
Because they are all Dumb Morons who don’t have a Brain Cell between them! 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Worse - crates of live baby chicks and frightened looking lambs for petting :confused: . but also a bunny dressed party entertainer leading the games. Hope there were other children there otherwise it would be too sad…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m going for back to LA only because they did that last year and they do the same places in a boring rotation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to think her life was really exciting but now when I look at her IG posts I just think it’s sad. They have no purpose and no real friends. Just an endless cycle of needing the next ‘occasion’ to be able to make it feel like a slightly different day.

Reactions: 15
Seeing those kids makes me want to cry.

She's a disgrace of a mother dragging those kids from pillar to post.

Reactions: 7
Its currently ramadan and Dubai is getting hot !! I also think Gstaad, or maybe they will pull the yacht out and head to Croatia like they did last year.

Reactions: 6
Its currently ramadan and Dubai is getting hot !! I also think Gstaad, or maybe they will pull the yacht out and head to Croatia like they did last year.
Wherever they go, it’s more of the same. Dressing the kids up in Numerous outfits, to photograph & post them on her Sad Instagram.
Why ? Baffles me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can tell you now, my sister is 5 years older than me and DETESTED ever being dressed the same as me! As for me, I hated having identical clothes as hand me downs, it felt like I was wearing the same outfit or winter coat for YEARS

Reactions: 4
I thought that too. Fifi was noticeably absent from the visit to the park. Hopefully she is finally back at school and the incessant wandering has stopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.