Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup it is the second birthday party for Petra’s twin boys. Private jet filled with balloons.. hotel room filled with balloons and some sky diving which looks a lot of fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s just so sad that the eldest is posing with lipstick already. While her mother snaps away. That’s not going to end well.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They are on their way 'home'. Can't wait to see where home is & how long they stay there.
Looks like “home” is Petra’s house in LA. I wonder why they don’t buy a house there and settle. Clearly would rather be there than in London.

Reactions: 6
Looks like “home” is Petra’s house in LA. I wonder why they don’t buy a house there and settle. Clearly would rather be there than in London.
I can't understand this either. They go to the same places all the time so why not buy homes in LA & Dubai. It's not like they can't afford it.

I can't understand this either. They go to the same places all the time so why not buy homes in LA & Dubai. It's not like they can't afford it.
Do you think they just love hotel suite life? Waited on hand and foot.
Vividly remember seeing their suite in FS dubai with rails of clothes in, they basically moved into that suite.

If they want to ride in gondolas why not go to Italy? That has the potential to be educational and it would be something new.

If they want to ride in gondolas why not go to Italy? That has the potential to be educational and it would be something new.
Don’t know why but this really made me laugh!!! 😂😂😂
Everything is so superficial in their world!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they are not travelling to all other places now Covid rules are relaxed. With their money and spare time its the ideal opportunity to show the children the world as every place is so different.
I have 2 girls and if i was in their position to be able to afford it i would be taking as many places as I could so they could see how different cultures and places really are.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they are not travelling to all other places now Covid rules are relaxed. With their money and spare time its the ideal opportunity to show the children the world as every place is so different.
I have 2 girls and if i was in their position to be able to afford it i would be taking as many places as I could so they could see how different cultures and places really are.
I don’t either of them have the brain power to explore this, it’s just a tour of LA, Dubai, Gstaad, Caribbean, Mexico and a stop off in London
In a glided cage

I imagine that travelling to a wider variety of places would mean them having to do a few things for themselves too, without the staff on hand and accommodation already set up like their own home. I genuinely don’t think they’d cope.

I imagine that travelling to a wider variety of places would mean them having to do a few things for themselves too, without the staff on hand and accommodation already set up like their own home. I genuinely don’t think they’d cope.
I’m assuming they are travelling with staff as well - personal assistants, tutors etc? Obviously a full time party planner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m assuming they are travelling with staff as well - personal assistants, tutors etc? Obviously a full time party planner 😂
All the time. The staff go ahead and have everything unpacked and set up for their arrival.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How long until the Easter Bunny appears? Didn't the big one see father Christmas about 28 times one year?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.