Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The US completely opened their borders early November even to unvaccinated travellers- you now just need to show proof of a negative test. And whilst LA does have stricter vaccine mandates than other states, there are plenty of places that do not require proof- for example Disneyland has stated it strongly suggests that people be double vaxxed but won’t actually be requiring people to show proof.

Long story short, if they wanted to be together in LA…they would be together in LA, it’s not some moral high ground of Jay not getting vaxxed that’s keeping him in the UK. I think they’re perfectly content with their lives the way they are. She gets to hang out with the kids 24/7 and he gets to hang out with his lads and dip in and out of family life for things like birthdays and celebrations.
That’s not true - you have to be double jabbed to get into the states if you aren’t a US citizen and also have to show a negative test aswell

Reactions: 4
That’s not true - you have to be double jabbed to get into the states if you aren’t a US citizen and also have to show a negative test aswell
Actually yes you are correct. I guess we shall see what Jay’s vax status is as to whether he joins them in California for Christmas.

Reactions: 1
And suddenly Jay is in LA, complete with Tamara posting an insta caption of him saying ‘all you need is love’. Could be entirely coincidental, but the timing is pretty funny.

I guess it puts to bed the question of whether Jay is vaxxed or not though. I’m guessing he’s not actually opposed to vaxxing, but is more opposed to being told what to do. It’s probably one of the first times since he’s had access to Tamara’s wealth that he can’t simply buy his way out of something that he doesn’t want to do.

Reactions: 11
I’m so behind on Tamara’s life but does anyone know what happened to her hair line and blow dry places? I really liked the products.
Editing to add that every time I was in the salon it was packed so i don’t think it could be for financial reasons.

I loved her old house. I want a giant crystal pineapple full of jelly tots

Reactions: 3
I’m so behind on Tamara’s life but does anyone know what happened to her hair line and blow dry places? I really liked the products.
Editing to add that every time I was in the salon it was packed so i don’t think it could be for financial reasons.

I loved her old house. I want a giant crystal pineapple full of jelly tots
Looks like this and her baby skincare range folded

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jay is currently in Miami. Tamara and the kids are still in LA. What a weird dynamic they have. He hadn’t seen his wife and kids for the majority of the month, then he files in for the weekend, only to fly onwards less than a week later.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jay is a business man doing business. It’s very important business and he is very good at doing it - not sure what happened to his skin care CBD business. Sam is an estate agent and is also very good at it. He can post pictures on Instagram and that takes a lot of skill.
Do you think they think they really are successful? Or do they know they’re just spending Bernie’s money?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He hasn’t I can still see it

QUOTE="Misty Morning, post: 7334603, member: 294530"]
Wonder why Jay Rutland has made his Instagram Account PRIVATE ?
[/QUOTE]

You don’t really need to see the actual pictures. They’re him either on a beach, private jet, private jet, private jet or near some truly awful art. Dubai, Los Angeles, Dubai then Gastad for half an hour before jetting off again to Dubai. He just varies in shades of brown and the highlights he gets in his hair.
He seems harmless enough unless you count his carbon footprint which is that of a small country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.