Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jays just posted videos of Tamara and fifi
Must have been reading here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jays just posted videos of Tamara and fifi
Must have been reading here lol
It’s funny it happened a few months ago too. There was some discussion on tattle about them never being together and within hours there was a new insta photo of Jay in LA popped up with the caption ‘nothing but love’. Even if he has been taking a social media break, he clearly has his Google alerts on and is regularly checking what’s been said about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't think of anything worse than what they do....where is their actual home?! Thought it was London but have they even stayed there for more than a week this year! At this time of year there's nothing better than being at home surrounded by everything Xmas. It's not a lifestyle I'd want.
They don't seem to ever go anywhere new either, if it's about exploring the world. They go back to all the same places all the time!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they ever have that ‘I can’t wait to go home’ feeling. You know after a long busy day or when you come back from holiday and you think ahhh get me home in the most loving way 🥰
I’ll be honest I used to think I’d love their life of endless amounts of money, holidays, designed clothes but it’s just a bit samey all the time. I wonder if it’s exciting for them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All those private jet flights. Insane. Madagascar is starving because of climate change but it’s nice that they get to travel in their nice jets.

Reactions: 9
I feel really sorry for their kids, tbh. There's literally not one ounce of normality to their lives. Imagine constantly waking up in different beds thinking where am I...... They may be living in 5* hotels but they're still in effect homeless.

• Haha
tbh - if i had their money i would probably do the same - at least the kids are loved and well looked after.

Reactions: 10
I feel really sorry for their kids, tbh. There's literally not one ounce of normality to their lives. Imagine constantly waking up in different beds thinking where am I...... They may be living in 5* hotels but they're still in effect homeless.
Normality is relative isn't it. If someone owns more than one home they'd be used to going from one to the other

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel sorry for them, I would love to travel the way that they do and show my children the world. I’m totally jealous 😂

Reactions: 5
New York is having a massive rise in Covid cases. My friend is currently stuck there after going on holiday and then testing positive. I’m amazed Tamara and crew are still there

I don’t feel sorry for them, I would love to travel the way that they do and show my children the world. I’m totally jealous 😂
But they don't really see the world, do they? The just bounce from luxury hotel to private jet, to the same luxury shops. Maybe the odd elephant or giraffe tells them they're in Africa then back to another marble filled luxury hotel... it must be so samey.

Reactions: 10
But they don't really see the world, do they? The just bounce from luxury hotel to private jet, to the same luxury shops. Maybe the odd elephant or giraffe tells them they're in Africa then back to another marble filled luxury hotel... it must be so samey.
It’s baffling to me that they just go in circles from Switzerland to LA to Dubai. If I had the same money I’d be visiting as many countries as possible (obviously taking covid out of the equation). Japan, New Zealand, Hawaii, Kenya, Brazil, Costa Rica. There is an entire world of culture and experiences. It’s just puzzling to go round on a loop in carbon copy 5* hotels. Each to their own I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I speaking to a friend about them, and said how amazing could their homeschooling be (obviously could be trickier at the moment with Covid restrictions) but learning about the Egyptians go to Egypt, learning about the Romans go to Rome. But always seems to be the same places all the time

Reactions: 4
I speaking to a friend about them, and said how amazing could their homeschooling be (obviously could be trickier at the moment with Covid restrictions) but learning about the Egyptians go to Egypt, learning about the Romans go to Rome. But always seems to be the same places all the time
I can’t ever imagine Tamara in the British museum 😂

I can’t see her really valuing education tbh, the Ecclestone sisters have no work ethic themselves

I can’t ever imagine Tamara in the British museum 😂

I can’t see her really valuing education tbh, the Ecclestone sisters have no work ethic themselves
I can't imagine her daughter's will ever work, they'll have the same life as her and so it will go on until eventually the money runs out

Reactions: 7
Who has she got to message on a phone aged 7 and given she doesn't have friends? Her Mum if she's in the next room? :rolleyes: That's just so sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.