Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby wearing a personalised hoodie for Petra’s birthday…I get money being no object but tat like that that’s just going to go into landfill, absolutely no need

Reactions: 6
Do we think Jay has some sort of court case pending? Why are his socials so quiet when normally he is so keen to show everything off?

He hasn’t posted about being in La and they haven’t been pictures together since Dubai in early Nov
There’s definitely something going on.

It seems like he hasn’t seen his girls for weeks and for his sake I hope that Tamara isn’t freezing him out and stopping him from seeing them. I’m by no means a Jay supporter and actually can’t stand the guy but he did seem like he genuinely loved his daughters so hopefully it isn’t a case of him fighting against the unlimited Ecclestone resources for access.

Reactions: 1
Very odd - I haven’t noticed but I follow all of them. He’s very quiet. No photos of him since November on Tamaras Instagram

Reactions: 1
They have tagged each other in stories though so I think if it was a relationship issue that wouldn’t be the case

Reactions: 4
Tamara and Petra are in Mexico, according to the DM who are also pointing out how much they've travelled during the pandemic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.