Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember some argy bargy between their mother and father. Did Slavia thump him ? I remember something but it’s disappeared if it did happen. She was very hands on according to the girls too.

Reactions: 2
😂 I went onto his account to see if I could see any Pepsi cans in his photos when I first read it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah but what was the slightly cloudy liquid he kept carrying round in those water bottles, especially when papped on his way to court? Don’t tell me it’s Robinson’s lemon barley water. I don’t want to know that. I want to hear that it is a weak solution of LSD or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah but what was the slightly cloudy liquid he kept carrying round in those water bottles, especially when papped on his way to court? Don’t tell me it’s Robinson’s lemon barley water. I don’t want to know that. I want to hear that it is a weak solution of LSD or something.
Yes me too!! The Daily Fail used to make a point of always highlighting it 😂

• Haha
Bernie is vile. I dont condone violence but I can well imagine what caused his ex to thump him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jay and Sam are running a long con on these two I’m sure of it.
Absolutely agree. I wouldn’t trust Jay for a second. There’s just something about him. Either some sort of scandal (major fraud, dodgy deals etc) will come out, or he’ll scam her for millions and disappear into the sunset. I don’t reckon they’ll be together in 5 years time.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree. I wouldn’t trust Jay for a second. There’s just something about him. Either some sort of scandal (major fraud, dodgy deals etc) will come out, or he’ll scam her for millions and disappear into the sunset. I don’t reckon they’ll be together in 5 years time.
I think they’ll scam them. I think this has been the plan all along. Jay was regularly trying to get Sam into the fold.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jay and Sam are running a long con on these two I’m sure of it.
I think they high five each other and take the mickey out of those two billionaire dimbos. And they’re oblivious.

Look at his past and his BIL’s past. Definitely dodgy, the lot of them. I bet he couldn’t believe his luck!!!

Reactions: 8
My friend used to sleep with Sam in Sydney. Only about 3 years ago! He went on a holiday and then next thing he’s in the tabloids as Petra’s new boyfriend! We had a good lol about it. He was a bit of a wild party type in Sydney, worked in recruitment

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How has James Stunt escaped my notice thus far? Thanks for bringing him to my attention. Hours of amusement are in store.
Oh my bleeping Good God , I’ve only just had a quick look at his IG and it’s already comedy gold , thank you Tattler 😂😂😂.

He’s a billionaire doncha know and richer than Petra😂😂

Hard to believe Bernie is going to be a new dad soon
Oh my God, who had the job of shagging him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reality series about her was quite incredible.
Both her and her husband would pretend to work, and be busy to look like they were productive members of society. And clearly little love between the two of them, it was always awkward - incredible when they are married with a child. She also didn’t seem to have any ‘friends’ not on her pay roll, even when she threw a party. I think she’s so obsessed with her kid because she’s the only person in Tamaras life who truely loves her without anything relating to money.
Didn't she have two personal assistants on the show, I remember them running through her diary for the day, it was go to the hairdressers and that was it for the day. 😂 Both girls are as thick as tit, married to a couple of Essex wide boys who can't believe their luck. I wonder how Bernie feels about the way they spend his money like water.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad I found this! Don’t mind Tamara but can’t stand Jay! What a tosser! Filming himself getting pedicures and scrounging off his wife! And don’t me get started on those eyes! And NO I’m not jealous of your lifestyle Jayboy! You’re an absolute SPECIMEN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad I found this! Don’t mind Tamara but can’t stand Jay! What a tosser! Filming himself getting pedicures and scrounging off his wife! And don’t me get started on those eyes! And NO I’m not jealous of your lifestyle Jayboy! You’re an absolute SPECIMEN
His background is shady af. His sister won the GBBO when her husband was in jail for laundering drug money. She’s got a massive place in Ongar. All very grubby and to land Tamara.......Jackpot!!!

Ooooooh whose this Sam guy ?
Sam Palmer. Has his own luxury recruitment agency. A gobshite who fancies himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didn't she have two personal assistants on the show, I remember them running through her diary for the day, it was go to the hairdressers and that was it for the day. 😂 Both girls are as thick as tit, married to a couple of Essex wide boys who can't believe their luck. I wonder how Bernie feels about the way they spend his money like water.
Are Petra and Sam married? If I were her I wouldn't rush down the altar any time soon after the previous prat.

Reactions: 3
Are Petra and Sam married? If I were her I wouldn't rush down the altar any time soon after the previous prat.
No I don’t think they are. It wouldn’t surprise me if she marries him though - seems to have low standards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.