Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the Bernie Eccelstone Interview on This Morning today. I saw it trending on Twitter and so watched it on ITV+1. Him and his wife throughly miserable, despite having a newborn. Bernie said he does not change nappies, as that is what you have a wife for (or words to that effect!). His views on black people were questionable also. I bet the son-in-laws are not too happy about their inheritance being diluted!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree. I wouldn’t trust Jay for a second. There’s just something about him. Either some sort of scandal (major fraud, dodgy deals etc) will come out, or he’ll scam her for millions and disappear into the sunset. I don’t reckon they’ll be together in 5 years time

I think he’s already been caught in dodgy dealing - insider trading years ago?

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree. I wouldn’t trust Jay for a second. There’s just something about him. Either some sort of scandal (major fraud, dodgy deals etc) will come out, or he’ll scam her for millions and disappear into the sunset. I don’t reckon they’ll be together in 5 years time

I think he’s already been caught in dodgy dealing - insider trading years ago?
He’s so murky. His brother in law (his sister is jo Wheatley - winner of GBBO) went to prison for laundering dirty money. I’m sure he was in the paper yesterday ago, something to do with a Jessie Wallace and illegal substances in an Essex pub car park.

Reactions: 5
The weak men will probably wait when Bernie is gone. I am certain though Bernie will try and make sure nothing happens to the girls and that the men if they decide to leave will only get a small amount. I think Bernie has a plan.
I’m so naive I genuinely thought Jay was into Tamara. After reading this thread I’m not so sure now maybe there is an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 8
I imagine they’d all get ratted and get their tiny willy’s out doing helicopters with them and shouting “oi oi saveloy”
Exactly. Few beers, powder the nose and whack ‘em out!! Lads lads lads...
Not forgetting a few games of poker, so Jay can flash more of his wife’s money about.

• Haha
Does anyone know what James Stunt is wanging on about? Should I just stop trying to understand it because he's clearly on a cocktail of class A drugs and therefore not making any sense?

He just keeps posting stuff about George Osborne taking the job at the Evening Standard - which was 4 years ago. What is the big secret he's trying to spill? And what the duck has it got to do with George Osborne??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what James Stunt is wanging on about? Should I just stop trying to understand it because he's clearly on a cocktail of class A drugs and therefore not making any sense?

He just keeps posting stuff about George Osborne taking the job at the Evening Standard - which was 4 years ago. What is the big secret he's trying to spill? And what the duck has it got to do with George Osborne??
I think it's all part of his hatred towards Lord Rothermere (sp?) and the daily mail. They have a real hatred towards Mr Stunt. He also thinks Bernie set him up somehow. Which meant he had his money frozen. That's kind of it, he does ramble and he has been threatening to spill the truth and the evidence for about a year now 😂

Reactions: 3

He’s a lunatic. I commented on something ages ago on Instagram and he sent me threats etc. He’s a loon, ignore.

• Wow
I don’t follow either of them anymore so not seen all of their recent stories but the ones I have seen and the posts there’s no pics or videos of Tamara from the front. If there are any ‘Fifi’ is standing in front of her. Anyone else wonder if she’s pregnant?

Her daughter always looks happy. She seems a nice mum. Wonder why she’s never had any more children?

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow either of them anymore so not seen all of their recent stories but the ones I have seen and the posts there’s no pics or videos of Tamara from the front. If there are any ‘Fifi’ is standing in front of her. Anyone else wonder if she’s pregnant?
Yes, I noticed that too and wondered if she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 2
Her daughter always looks happy. She seems a nice mum. Wonder why she’s never had any more children?
She's alluded to having difficulties conceiving, though there's been a lot of speculation that she's now pregnant.
I guess we'll see soon enough!

Guys you need to check out James Stunts latest IG 😬
2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.

Did anyone see the Bernie Eccelstone Interview on This Morning today. I saw it trending on Twitter and so watched it on ITV+1. Him and his wife throughly miserable, despite having a newborn. Bernie said he does not change nappies, as that is what you have a wife for (or words to that effect!). His views on black people were questionable also. I bet the son-in-laws are not too happy about their inheritance being diluted!!!!
I saw that, it was really awful, only giving one word answers and coming out with stuff like "thats what wives are for".

Also looks like James is trying to find himself his next heiress to mooch off 😂😂
(Ps don’t judge me for following Paris Hilton 😂)
I think they are good friends. I'm sure he once said that she was one of the only people to stand by him through all the divorce stuff

• Wow
I think they are good friends. I'm sure he once said that she was one of the only people to stand by him through all the divorce stuff
Oh wow I had no idea! I know Paris went to either Petra or Tamaras wedding. I didn’t realise they were friends just thought they invited other billionaire’s daughters to be in the wedding photos 😂

• Haha
My friends my followers... 😂 He’s so funny. Off his rocker (and maybe off his face), but funny all the same. Not sure he’s come out with any new information there at all, but he’s clearly wanting to stir up some issues for a few people!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.