Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only show a few of their rooms in their home but I’ve never seen so much money spent to look so cheap. It’s all horrible! And they seem to have a really small garden? (Comparitively speaking)
They have one of the smallest gardens amongst the properties on their street.

Reactions: 2
I have often wondered what happened between Tamara, Gary Cockerill & Phil Turner. She was extremely close to them and then nothing.But it all happened the same time she split up from Omar Khyami, so maybe it was related to that? Wonder if they were in the video with Omar?

James Stunt is an absolute loon, he really is obsessed with Bernie & Lord Rothermere. Its obvious for him it was always about money, now he has been cut off, he doesn't like it. His Instagram is worth a watch!!

I quite like Jay, he sticks up for Tamara. Sam Palmer come across as a bit of a tool and needs to mature a lot, calling James Stunt out for a fight on Instagram live was so cringe.

Reactions: 12
“Nausea rising, Tamara could see on Omar’s wrist the two £30,000 Cartier love bangles she’d bought him.
She’d given her ‘soulmate’ one in yellow gold shortly after they met”

This is from an old DM article, about Tamara’s then-boyfriend making a sex tape with someone else. The Cartier love bangles were how she knew it was made whilst she was going out with him.

what kind of nut buys her boyfriend a five grand gold bangle ‘shortly after’ meeting him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Nausea rising, Tamara could see on Omar’s wrist the two £30,000 Cartier love bangles she’d bought him.
She’d given her ‘soulmate’ one in yellow gold shortly after they met”

This is from an old DM article, about Tamara’s then-boyfriend making a sex tape with someone else. The Cartier love bangles were how she knew it was made whilst she was going out with him.

what kind of nut buys her boyfriend a five grand gold bangle ‘shortly after’ meeting him?
Well, to be fair, to her those 5 grand are pocket change... Didn't make a dent in her bank balance...

Reactions: 6
They have one of the smallest gardens amongst the properties on their street.
I know and for a property costing £70 millions. Poor Princess Fifi with her teeny tiny garden! Oh wait a minute, she has Hyde park on her doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always laugh at celebrities exercising in parks - it always seems so look at me, here I am paps ! but if her garden is too small for some Lunges and star jumps 😂. Her garden was probably originally big but extensions have eaten into it.

Reactions: 7
I have often wondered what happened between Tamara, Gary Cockerill & Phil Turner. She was extremely close to them and then nothing.But it all happened the same time she split up from Omar Khyami, so maybe it was related to that? Wonder if they were in the video with Omar?

James Stunt is an absolute loon, he really is obsessed with Bernie & Lord Rothermere. Its obvious for him it was always about money, now he has been cut off, he doesn't like it. His Instagram is worth a watch!!

I quite like Jay, he sticks up for Tamara. Sam Palmer come across as a bit of a tool and needs to mature a lot, calling James Stunt out for a fight on Instagram live was so cringe.
I have been following James Stunt for ages and some of his posts are absolutely hilarious.
Was going to post about Sam Palmer challenging him to a fight. He comes across as such an idiot.
They have numerous spats on IG, so funny to watch.
Now Sam Palmers feet are under the table he really thinks he is some big shot.
Also, James Stunts godfather is Terry Adams from the notorious Adams gangster family.

Reactions: 7
I always laugh at celebrities exercising in parks - it always seems so look at me, here I am paps ! but if her garden is too small for some Lunges and star jumps 😂. Her garden was probably originally big but extensions have eaten into it.
It seems to be deliberate on their street. The houses where hers is have smaller gardens and the houses further up the street have really big gardens.
None of the houses seem to have any or big extensions (outside the main property).

It's definitely big enough for excersizing, but she can't fit a swimming pool in there!

It seems to be deliberate on their street. The houses where hers is have smaller gardens and the houses further up the street have really big gardens.
None of the houses seem to have any or big extensions (outside the main property).

It's definitely big enough for excersizing, but she can't fit a swimming pool in there!
She has an indoor pool so I dare say she’s bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought the indoor pool became a ball pit ? I’m sure that was on that programme

Reactions: 8
Thought the indoor pool became a ball pit ? I’m sure that was on that programme
Yes she turned it into a huge soft play area for her little princess. I remember it on the programme because when she showed her it she kept repeating "don't you just love it?" Over and over.
Her daughter is the centre of her universe. She refused to have another child because she didn't want to upset her. Not exactly healthy

Reactions: 14
Jay wasn’t a legitimate broker.
he scammed elderly people out of money.
yes, he had an office in Canary Wharf but it wasn’t legit... I know several people who worked for his company. Young boys,first jobs, sold a dream

Reactions: 15
yes, he had an office in Canary Wharf but it wasn’t legit... I know several people who worked for his company. Young boys,first jobs, sold a dream
I bet his beady eyes lit u when he met the billionaire’s daughter. Couldn’t believe his luck.

Reactions: 12
He still is......Bernie!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Boiler rooms.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.