Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Petra still wear a James necklace (apologies for the close up of her boobs, but to be fair you can’t miss them 😂)
48DD6527-EBD3-43A8-BD3E-548FF3482E29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was taking the piss out of her dad and called him like 200 years old or something, it was just the way he was acting. I mean, I wouldn’t have a baby with an 89 year old but each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks. It’s her Dad, who she loves. Very rude. Eamon wouldn’t like it if someone said Ruth looks like his Mum, frumpy and old-fashioned!!

Reactions: 6
James Stunt used to drive around in London with an actual motorcade of luxury cars - all Range Rovers, Bentleys in black with personalised registrations that indicated exactly who it was they were protecting. He looks SO creepy, I cannot see what Petra ever saw in him.
Jay seems relatively down to earth by comparison. He’s good friends with the boxing promoter Eddie Hearn and some other businessmen in Essex who all came in to money through fairly shady careers “in the city”.

Reactions: 11
Been watching Sam Palmers IG. He put a clip up of some celeb watching tour in LA driving past what he says is his house. The guy says " this is the biggest house in LA owned by the Ecclestone family"
Yes Sam you knob the Ecclestone Family NOT the Palmer family 😂
Also his eyes are strangely close together just like best mate Jay. Maybe the sisters have the same type?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been watching Sam Palmers IG. He put a clip up of some celeb watching tour in LA driving past what he says is his house. The guy says " this is the biggest house in LA owned by the Ecclestone family"
Yes Sam you knob the Ecclestone Family NOT the Palmer family 😂
Also his eyes are strangely close together just like best mate Jay. Maybe the sisters have the same type?
Remind me of chimpanzees eyes!!
Right shifty pair those too Spivs. Just awful and common.

Reactions: 1
Remind me of chimpanzees eyes!!
Right shifty pair those too Spivs. Just awful and common.
Ugh I know. I remember watching the reality show and jay has some sort of butler figure who makes his morning cuppa, he really thinks he’s now some sort of landed gentry. Cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ugh I know. I remember watching the reality show and jay has some sort of butler figure who makes his morning cuppa, he really thinks he’s now some sort of landed gentry. Cringe
His back story and family are so murky it’s untrue. He must have all of his Christmases had come at one when he bagged Tamara.

Reactions: 5
Tamara and Petra won’t believe it either when they swan off into the distance with the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally. Sam and him played the long game and I bet they can’t believe their luck
Absolutely this. Landed on their feet and made for life! I always cringe when Jay flies ‘the lads’ out to Switzerland for skiing/poker/drinking (and presumably other unmentionable activities), looking all smug. Reminds me of that Harry Enfield character who always said “Because I... am considerably richer... that yoooouuuu” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely this. Landed on their feet and made for life! I always cringe when Jay flies ‘the lads’ out to Switzerland for skiing/poker/drinking (and presumably other unmentionable activities), looking all smug. Reminds me of that Harry Enfield character who always said “Because I... am considerably richer... that yoooouuuu” 😂
I imagine they’d all get ratted and get their tiny willy
I imagine they’d all get ratted and get their tiny willy’s out doing helicopters with them and shouting “oi oi saveloy”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.