Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I kinda feel like as much as she claims her insta page won’t become all about her engagement, wedding etc, it’s likely to go down that path.
Also Jack’s family seem v well off? He has a highlight on his insta page showing off the house he grew up in.

Reactions: 3

Durhams

Is she actually nervous to go for a walk in the countryside? Maybe it’s because I’ve always lived in the country but that seems crazy to me!

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I read £5000 I was like W H A T
Yup! £500 a pop so if she gets 10 new clients that is £5000 for not a whole lot of work - £416 per zoom during which I am guessing a lot of the content will come from the participants themselves. I can't say for sure because my colleague won't be able to do them so I'll never know but I am guessing Tally is essentially the facilitator here for what is essentially group 'therapy'. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Has anyone listened to her podcast? I've listened to three episodes and she is very underwhelming in her hosting and questioning technique. She's such a "right," "yeah," yes!" person.
I was so struck by her voice… I’m guilty of muting all reels when I scroll lol and so this entire time I never knew what she sounded like but I wasn't expecting THAT! She sounds so high pitched and whiney, like is that put on…??? Has she always talked like that?!

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I’m probably being really nit picky, but in her reel she says the WINNER of the game does the washing up, when clearly it’s meant to be the LOSER. This is a paid ad, and the basic content isn’t even right. How do they get away with it!!
It's also another example of tone-deaf promoting. Everyone I know is currently in the process of limiting all unnecessary costs, I don't know anyone who currently has the money to splurge on a VR headset (£400) and to the best of my knowledge she has shown no prior interest in gaming at all either. It is all just so vacuous.

anom1289

Random but I find her voice SO annoying.

Also completely agree with @Greencatfysh above. I find the "movement" concerning to be honest, just an excuse to be lazy!

What ever happened to just regularly moving and making healthy food choices but treating yourself every now and then? That's called balance not the shit that she is preaching.
Couldn’t agree more

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Todays ‘outfit of the day’ makes her look so frumpy and old fashioned. Talking about transitional pieces like she has a clue about fashion. She’s just boring.

Also the reel the other say with her eating a bowl of pasta just gave me the ick.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I actually think she looks like she’s lost weight in the engagement shoot dress video
I think she’s defo been actively looking to lose weight as she’s been working out quite a bit more? She can’t say that though as her brand is being ok with weight gain. As predicted here as soon as she was engaged 😂

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
is this the girl that used to do the podcast with zanna and another girl? I used to really enjoy that but now through tattle I see them for what they really are 😬