Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
question: ive gained quite a bit of weight since giving birth 6 months ago due to low self care and not prioritising myself over baby (just grabbing whatever for tea, naughty on-the-go snacks etc), and Dr said today that my blood tests show high cholesterol which made me think.... i wonder if Tally could be the same? it's symptom-free! xx

Reactions: 3

Mamabear29

I think she has always been insecure and it had showed. She always seemed to be envious of Zanna and Vic with the pretty slim blonde look. I do think her partner is quite hot though!

Cazza81

Chatty Member
It looks like she got the idea from her friend in the pink blazer dress (with "curvy" in her insta handle) - except her friend's outfit fits her.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Engagement photos are pretty common to be done in the year before your wedding. Usually as part of the package with your photographer. For lots of people it's to get comfortable having your photo taken or so you have nice professional pictures to use at your wedding.

• Wow

ellenlovesme

She’s clearly binge eating. That’s not what you look like if you eat a normal healthy diet. She does look big and her weight is distributed in a really unhealthy way. She’s also quite a bit bigger than her original ‘before’ pics now.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
This has pissed me off. Okay Tally, we get it, you eat what you want and rest when you need to. But all this pic says to me is that it’s a Monday and you are privileged enough to be sat on your arse doing sod all while most of us are working despite period pain or working from home whilst feeling under the weather.View attachment 1801867
This is giving unemployed and CBA to me.

S1920

VIP Member
It's confusing though how great she seems to actually believe she looked in that jumpsuit though. If someone said that to me and I hadn't realised already (*I would have) I would then realise for sure!

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Getting her hair cut and coloured for the first time in ages.......
It's been a while......
Perhaps it wouldn't have been so long if you paid for it like normal folk do rather than wait for another freebie eh!?!? 🙄
So bloody grabby and entitled.
And it looks the same!

• Haha
This reel relates to what I’d said previously about Tally. Eating intuitively is all well and good but doesn’t apply to everyone especially if health issues are involved.

It’s like diet culture gone totally in reverse. As someone who is currently (medically) “obese”, but one stone down after getting my eating and exercise into good habits, tally’s message annoys me!
Yeah I saw this reel and thought exactly the same thing. I’m going through it atm, actually on the One2One diet myself. Do I wish I could eat intuitively and it worked for me? Of course! What I was actually doing is eating emotionally and in a way that is extremely negative and unhealthy. Some people need control and boundaries.

• Heart

ellenlovesme

Yeah pretty cringe. He seems nice and down to Earth though.

So will Zanna and Alice follow suit now then? A proposal is pretty lucrative as far as ‘influencing’ goes. Tally and Jack are apparently moving to Surrey soon so I reckon Alice will follow them there too.