Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I haven’t followed her for that long and was actually shocked she has “clients” and does coaching/training whatever you want to call it. Who is looking at paying her for advice?? I’m sorry but she’s not aspirational (to me)…
I can't get my head around her and the dozens of others who want to have paid clients and/or subscribers for quite simply telling them stuff that an hour on the internet and a good old google would unearth. 😤

Reactions: 3

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I think it’s just a flawed concept. If she is saying that intuitive eating means eating whatever you fancy at that moment, then yes, food loses its good/bad values.

I just don’t think it makes any sense at all. I work in the city and if I chose whatever I wanted, I’d pretty much always go for a yummy pain au chocolat for brekkie, a hot lunch from our canteen, a brownie to perk myself up in the afternoon. I would therefore some days choose not to do that because I’d be aware I’d be putting on weight at a rate of knots. So therefore food HAS to have a good/bad value.

Why is it bad to make sensible food choices to avoid your body changing drastically, or keeping on top of walking for 20 mins a day so that you stay healthy, light, motivated and energised?
This!! Absolutely this.

• Heart

fluffy_unicorn🦄

She just posted a reel about a day - they did 2 activities in that day, I would have expected a jam packed schedule for that price!

• Wow

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
Can anyone recommend a good quality legging brand ?
I’m sure there are loads, but I’ve been wearing my lulu lemons for more than 4 years and they are so good. Well worth the money considering I live in them.

Roseannanna

Her dress sense is terrible - don’t understand why her and zanna at barely 30 are dressing like housewives. Such an unflattering look. I quite like the engagement dress but not a fan of the headband. I actually think she’d look nice with a bit of length to her hair.

What I don’t enjoy about her content also is anything goals based she doesn’t seem to agree with - actively discouraging people against doing marathons, challenges etc as it’s all rooted in diet culture? Actually no it’s not.
Lol 😂 marathon running makes you gain weight

martaS

VIP Member
Also, I'm her height (she's 5'2, right?) and would never dream of wearing these trousers! Pair of nice tapered cropped trousers look great on shorter people, with nice simple heels, or boots.
images.jpg

images(1).jpg

ellenlovesme

She’s now offering to answer questions her followers may have about the trip, the engagement, everything. Seriously? Is nothing private? It’s actually quite sad that she feels like all of this has to be captured on camera so that a bunch of people she has never met can share in it.

ellamae

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but when she records her talking to her bf and posts it to her story it really makes me cringe.