Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
She looks really miserable eating that pasta, I don't understand making a Reel with the message she did and looking like you're about to cry 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’m working with a coach right now to achieve a fat and weight loss goal and it’s the best thing EVER! I feel so inspired and it’s working. I never thought I could lose weight. So that’s amazing + I feel more happy, energised and confident around my other half. Highly recommend!
It’s sad that an ’anti anti-diet’ movement would be met with so much hate!

tam

Chatty Member
I cannot deal with the "countryside" comments anymore!
They've moved to the heart of suburbia: a commuter town in Surrey. You can hear the loud road noise in her nature stories today.

Nothing wrong with walking a common path: London in your 20s, moving out to a commuter town in your 30s for more space, better state schools (if planning to have kids), closer to family, etc. But acting as if they invented the idea is irksome.

Ya Basic.
Agree. But to people who have lived in London for years, a field is the countryside to them!

AshMay

VIP Member
I thought she looked nice in that initial pic someone posted but from all the other stories she looks so frumpy in that dress 😭

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
You hit the nail on the head!

True but there is two sides to the argument. I don’t want to post before/after photos for weight loss 1. Because it pisses people off 2. Because it’s unnecessary

But also I gained a lot of weight during lockdown and it’s not healthy to promote obesity either. When start to feel unhealthy that’s when you start to question yourself .
I agree, I think my viewpoint missed out that I put on significant weight during lockdown so my reference point is before when I felt better in myself in most of those different aspects. As someone with joint issues too, this weight has made them exponentially worse, and so to me it’s a direct health impact. I also know it can impact infertility, which is on my radar. Not the same for everyone I agree, but I felt and looked better when at a lower weight so it annoys me when those things are seemingly disregarded.

Reactions: 2

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Idk the economy is struggling but it doesn’t mean people aren’t spending money. I work in marketing and not everyone is being restrictive. It would be silly for any luxury product to seize advertising in the run up to Christmas. People with higher incomes likely follow Tally. Her retreats are pricey, her lifestyle isn’t exactly budget friendly and her views on Wellness are pretty privileged.
I hear you. I would be really interested to know just how much leverage these straight out of nowhere paid partnership/ads produce. Influencers shoehorning products in that aren't a natural or organic match to them and their feed is being called out more and more by those on social media - in my experience anyhow.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Thank you! I think the issue is down to everyone being so different. My plan wouldn’t work for everyone, different routines suit different people. Everyone has different levels of self esteem, motivation, goals, mental health etc. Its difficult then when people like Tally try to generalise
Exactly this! 🙌🏻
I think that especially when disordered, compulsive or extreme behaviours are involved it should only be unpacked by fully trained and experienced therapists, coaches and professionals. So much long term damage (both physical and mental) can be done so easily that it is simply not fair to start digging around when you don't know what you're doing. She is being incredibly reckless.

Dawn5219

The Pinterest Inspo - basically white / plain - what is the theme / "vibe" that is running through the whole wedding then - I can't work it out form that

martaS

VIP Member
Tallys in Majorca with Zanna but haven't posted anything. Odd.

325180897_847269169682569_4226335868075664747_n.jpg

324877948_1632545773846612_1583921774831748524_n.jpg

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I agree with so many of you, the boiler suit is tragic on any size (Alice Liveing wore it too and it also looks horrendous on her tiny figure). To comment to someone directly they look awful is so rude! She obviously liked wearing it. Despite what anyone else thinks.
As a mega positive, it was refreshing to see no obvious freebies, her promoting the businesses she sourced from, and the obvious love and gratitude from her partner. So sweet :)
Regardless of grim boiler suit, it was a good Tally weekend haha

anom1289

CurvyLiving looks ok in her jumpsuit, Tally on the other hand looks like shes off to fix someone's boiler 😂 also, not a fan of her shorter hair :(
This is probs me being really picky but her making a point in the third screenshot of curvyliving not sitting down/dancing all night, I know they’re in the seated section but still isn’t that just completely normal when seeing live music?! Sidenote, I love curvylivings style, she pulls stuff off really well!

fluffy_unicorn🦄

I think that why she dresses awfully - that blazer is massive and baggy to hide her body, you hide your body when your insecure