Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
whatever happened to Girl Gains?

I think she is skint, she was crying on insta about business troubles - bad economy no clients or something

Reactions: 4

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Alice hasn't put weight on anywhere near they way Tally has though. And she still looks healthy in her face/skin etc.
Yeah totally. Which just proves they can spout all the body positivity they want, but if they’re not actually believing in it and dealing with it, it’s all bullshit and their self esteem is still rock bottom.

Reactions: 3

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I can't believe people are actually still following her the two faced parsnip , even athletes don't workout as much as she does these days 🤣🤣🤣she's intutivelly on purpose working out to loose weight ,what a twat 🤣🤣 Also princess Diana would be crying in her grave seeing that self absorbed post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
"Two-faced parsnip" 😂

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
She looks dire, if she’s struggling with the movement she should support with a trx or something. Her knees won’t thank her for that shitty form

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I vaguely remember her saying something about needing an osteopath for her back!?!
If that is the case then as a fitness professional she should know to be following her rehab programme and not just rocking up to her besties and doing whatever she fancies. Either way its a shockingly bad post.
Didn’t she then basically say the osteopath said/she’d realised that being lighter would help her back? Or maybe I imagined that (spoiler - it’s true)

• Wow

Hc68759

VIP Member
Guessing she’s not getting many people wanting one to one coaching from her if she has nothing better to do than flog clothes. Wonder if the listener count on her podcast has been dropping a lot too. I tried listening to it and she is awful for interrupting and talking over the guests. She loves the sound of her own voice!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I have a workmate who enquired with her (she loves Tally's authenticity) :rolleyes:😶 and is genuinely, absolutely gutted that she can't afford to do it.
From my point of view it is a lucky escape but it is genuinely upsetting that she thinks this is the best help she can get for disordered eating - I will try and gently have these chats with her now. I myself have had issues with orthorexia but would never think myself qualified to help.
From what she was saying a 12 week/3 month package with weekly Zoom, access to a group chat and a free Train Happy journal was £500
The same thing but with an additional 3 1:1 sessions with Tally was £780

So, if she signs up 10 people say on the 'basic' package that is £5000 for 12 x 1hr zooms an online chat group and a free Train Happy journal.
If she has 10 people at the higher rate the additional material - 30 1hr 1:1 sessions means that hour of her time is worth £93.
Yes she is qualified as a PT and absolutely can charge for that knowledge but lets be straight here this is not the service that she is offering, not the expertise she is pedalling.
I read £5000 I was like W H A T

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Idk why but I just felt really awkward watching her eat that mince pie. The way she dusted her fingers then picked it up again I dunno 😂 she looks uncomfortable but maybe that's just me
Me too! Happened also with her eating a bowl of pasta and then making a salad another time and thinking to film herself, cos you know she’s so intuitive. She’s really milking this shit now.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Does she have any connection to France? If not then she has clearly done absolutely no research into how difficult it is to get married there if you aren't a resident. Annoys me so much when influencers make these announcements looking for freebies without doing even a bit of research at all!
This is going to be yet another Chessie King style freebie fest. Deplorable.