Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she seems to be working out so much. But of course she’s totally happy with her body. Must just be a strange coincidence. She’s working out more than me and I’m on an intensive fat loss programme 😂😂
But she's just being intuitive and listening to what her body needs (which is to be slimmer for her wedding 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how she seems to be working out so much. But of course she’s totally happy with her body. Must just be a strange coincidence. She’s working out more than me and I’m on an intensive fat loss programme 😂😂
But she explained this the other day - now that she lives in the country she doesn't need Google Maps to find things anymore and has finally been able to have a tennis lesson after years and years of wanting to whilst in the dirty big city. 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But she explained this the other day - now that she lives in the country she doesn't need Google Maps to find things anymore and has finally been able to have a tennis lesson after years and years of wanting to whilst in the dirty big city. 🤭
You’re so right. London doesn’t have tennis (too dirty and poor), and Surrey doesn’t have reformer Pilates (too modern and hip).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But its pretty obvious up front that eating intuitively and weight loss (or "change in body composition") don't go hand in hand.
Yeah of course, but I think the message is mostly for me that for most of us, you can’t just “eat intuitively” without being prepared to see weight gain. Like the image says, I’d eat a 4 person portion of popcorn (and lots of other foods) each day without even batting an eyelid

Reactions: 4
But its pretty obvious up front that eating intuitively and weight loss (or "change in body composition") don't go hand in hand.
I agree with this, but I feel some of the intuitive eating messaging makes people think it might. E.g., if I eat this now and don’t deny myself, I’ll then not be hungry later so I can save calories on dinner. I think it implies that if you eat what you want, when you feel like it, your body or your “intuition” will stop you before things get out of hand. But of course that doesn’t happen, because ice cream is delicious and then you still find yourself hungry all the time.

Reactions: 4
I think it shows her level of intelligence that she doesn't see the irony in her selling her 1-1 intuitive eating programme to people and profiting from her instagram and podcast about intuitive eating. She goes on an on about how the diet industry profits off of vulnerable people by repackaging unsustainable eating methods but she's just done the same by re-packaging 'everything in moderation' into intuitive eating. It's been said so many times before but she massively profits of vulnerable people who clearly have very damaged relationships with their bodies and with food who could really benefit from spending that money on a qualified professionals help. I don't even think she is doing it maliciously I think she's totally oblivious to her own nonsense.

The Abercrombie thing blows my mind. She's spoken to so many people of colour and people with bigger bodies on her podcast who have told so many stories of them not being able to buy clothes or not feeling represented or comfortable with their bodies when they were younger but she constantly promotes and accepts clothes/ money from a brand that we knew was racist and was all about being a size 0 even back in the 2000's! Don't think any of us even needed to watch the documentary!

Again I don't even think she sees her own hypocrisy.

Reactions: 7
Just seen this poll on her new anti diet bride IG page… just speaks to her audience really that there isn’t an under 10k option and also highlights her own privilege. It baffles me that influencers try to monetise EVERYTHING they do - getting married? Having a baby? Interested in fitness? Clothing? Retreats? Yeah just create a new profiles on IG to get some ‘content’ out there and wait for the sponsorships/brand deals. Honestly, there should be a limit to how many different social media streams they create, ugh it’s infuriating.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen this poll on her new anti diet bride IG page… just speaks to her audience really that there isn’t an under 10k option and also highlights her own privilege. It baffles me that influencers try to monetise EVERYTHING they do - getting married? Having a baby? Interested in fitness? Clothing? Retreats? Yeah just create a new profiles on IG to get some ‘content’ out there and wait for the sponsorships/brand deals. Honestly, there should be a limit to how many different social media streams they create, ugh it’s infuriating.
60k 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 7
8F5BCF75-3572-4B99-B91D-4F34320FD9A8.png

I think it’s really disingenuous when influencers use filters. And it’s obviously a filter because she normally looks so grey and ill

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i am seriously dying of cringe overload with Tally's latest reel... i can NOT cope! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ these influencers will do absolutely anything for some cash! i'm mortified for her.
Looks like Zanna helped her film this 😂😂😂
---

Sorry, could they not move the bottom wardrobe? Are they really that thick?

Screenshot_20230203-154546.png

Screenshot_20230203-154452.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I could not live with that….I’d be twitching every time I looked at it. Find another solution to store blankets etc….also it looks like they’ve just stuck a row of kitchen cabinets on the top, doesn’t match the style at all. Looks tit, no getting away with it

Reactions: 14
Oh no I’m cringing for her 🥲

Why not get cute wicker baskets to go on top / literally ANYTHING ELSE would look better!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.