Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tally 'innocently mistakes' her tennis lesson time for 2:30pm not 1:30pm and is now looking for others to share they do the same.
We all make mistakes and life ties us in knots sometimes but I genuinely believe she doesn't give a s**t about anyone's time but her own.
She is such a self centered prick! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Tally 'innocently mistakes' her tennis lesson time for 2:30pm not 1:30pm and is now looking for others to share they do the same.
We all make mistakes and life ties us in knots sometimes but I genuinely believe she doesn't give a s**t about anyone's time but her own.
She is such a self centered prick! 🙄
Like the recent delivery farce when she got a message saying her furniture would be delivered at 6am but decided to ignore it, then moaned when it turned up at that time.

Reactions: 5
Choose movement you enjoy….she looks like she’s loving the workout with Zanna. Also what is she doing with those lunges?!
I thought she’d chosen that video to show that she was hating it and uncomfortable so wasn’t giving it her all/stopped. Was that not the point of it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks dire, if she’s struggling with the movement she should support with a trx or something. Her knees won’t thank her for that crappy form

Reactions: 3
Yeah it's so nice to be able to have a tennis class in the middle of the day, innit?
Screenshot_20230213-192436.png

• Angry
She looks dire, if she’s struggling with the movement she should support with a trx or something. Her knees won’t thank her for that crappy form
When as a young person you have to take a break in between each individual solely bodyweight lunge you must surely must realise that 'intuitive movement' is not working for you 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’ve put on a lot of weight recently (surgery and people brining my chocolate into a 2 week all inclusive) I’ve had 10 weeks of eating intuitively and my body is now craving for salads and anything that’s not beige or precessed as it’s had enough! Surely her body would be doing the same after all these months?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm full of cold so bitter AF at the moment but Tally is really getting on my tits this week. Does she not realise how privileged she's with her lifestyle? Not many people can do a mid morning hike with their pals. Some people don't get to see their friends for weeks! She does live a dreamy little life but does not realise how good she has it.
Screenshot_20230215-121641.png

Reactions: 6
how is she making any decent money, like a regular income. or is she relying on Jack? i know she published a book, and does random retreats, but surely thats not enough of an income to live?

I'm full of cold so bitter AF at the moment but Tally is really getting on my tits this week. Does she not realise how privileged she's with her lifestyle? Not many people can do a mid morning hike with their pals. Some people don't get to see their friends for weeks! She does live a dreamy little life but does not realise how good she has it.
View attachment 1961769
Doesn’t look like a nice walk and chat when they’re stomping on ahead of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just thinking the same. What a dream to be able to go for a mid day walk without having to rush back to work or make time up in the evening!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1961769
Never mind a mid morning hike, alot of people (my colleagues and I included) don't even get a proper lunch break.
That said, I don't actually care what she does with her days but it wasn't that long ago she was all tears and crying because of the pressures of running a business. She does f**k all work! I have no sympathy! 😑

Reactions: 12
I’m confused, if she really is all about intuitive movement and it’s no biggie that she won’t be formally exercising this week why the glum face (or is it just a reason to show her ring off). Although if she was late for her spin class and wanted to work out why couldn’t she just do a workout of her own?

DD017A42-F30E-4751-920F-42B8AE06C3F6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m confused, if she really is all about intuitive movement and it’s no biggie that she won’t be formally exercising this week why the glum face (or is it just a reason to show her ring off). Although if she was late for her spin class and wanted to work out why couldn’t she just do a workout of her own?

View attachment 1976123
It’s also not a big deal if you have 0 goals you’re working towards and therefore missing one /many workouts makes 0 effect on your life…
---

View attachment 1976123
Exactly, such bullshit. Even if you can’t fit a proper workout in she could still make extra time to get off the tube a few stops earlier or go for a walk after work. She also is best friends with someone with a full gym in their house so couldn’t she squeeze one of those in?

Reactions: 10
She also is best friends with someone with a full gym in their house so couldn’t she squeeze one of those in?
Said best friend was too busy prancing about with her new male "bestie" yesterday and is now off on her 100th holiday of the year. So i guess not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed @Greencatfysh The wedding content is so lame. Wedding dress shopping as intuitive movement 🙄, really scraping the barrel. Getting married/being engaged is not a personality trait. Well maybe for Elizabeth Taylor...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.