Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, don’t be silly. She’ll just naturally drop two dress sizes because of eating intuitively (salads, smoothies and fish with veg was all she fancied) and taking up an interest in walking 6-8 hours a day. NOTHING TO DO WITH DIETING
I hope she'll film herself looking happy eating the salad and fish, she looked so miserable eating the pasta and mince pie 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The poor thing had a bad blue Monday, too
Screenshot_20230116-192707.png

Screenshot_20230117-103907~2.png

And what is she trying to say about sea water temperature in the UK, it is actually the warmest in September, no?
Screenshot_20230116-192827.png

I’d be blue too if I was on holiday with Zanna. Getting up at 6am every day to various forms of exercise all day, rinse and repeat. No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Tally, the one thing the world doesn't need is another travelling wanker.
Screenshot_20230118-060103.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to her podcast? I've listened to three episodes and she is very underwhelming in her hosting and questioning technique. She's such a "right," "yeah," yes!" person.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to her podcast? I've listened to three episodes and she is very underwhelming in her hosting and questioning technique. She's such a "right," "yeah," yes!" person.
I was so struck by her voice… I’m guilty of muting all reels when I scroll lol and so this entire time I never knew what she sounded like but I wasn't expecting THAT! She sounds so high pitched and whiney, like is that put on…??? Has she always talked like that?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Tally looks a smidge healthier/glowing these last few days? Wonder if the hiking with Z did her some good 😅

Can someone please tell me what WHAT is her accent? Why does she talk like that? Does she over-pronounce her ‘Ls’? I can’t figure it out? Does she have a transatlantic twang? Aarrgghh

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me what WHAT is her accent? Why does she talk like that? Does she over-pronounce her ‘Ls’? I can’t figure it out? Does she have a transatlantic twang? Aarrgghh
She seems to do something different with her mouth when she talks in the video clips of her podcast. Odd.

Reactions: 1
This L thing you’re describing here is my absolute pet hate with accents. It makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 2
She's from west berkshire but that's not a normal accent from there. I think it's part berkshire, part influencer accent

• Heart
Her voice has got soooo much more fake and annoying! And the jumper is OK, but like you say, doesn't fit her at all, and probably overpriced too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.