Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice has got soooo much more fake and annoying! And the jumper is OK, but like you say, doesn't fit her at all, and probably overpriced too.
She has moved to Godalming daaaarling so she’s probably ramped up the queens English accent

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Tally looks a smidge healthier/glowing these last few days? Wonder if the hiking with Z did her some good 😅
I thought that. This is where the intuitive movement concept fails. Her intuition the past year or so has been mostly to sit around eating so surprise surprise she’s gained weight rapidly and looks grey and bloated. A few days hiking and working out in a gym with Zanna will have helped heaps.

Reactions: 6
OMG Guys! I've moved to the country and now I don't need Google Maps anymore - knowing how to get to the supermarket, knowing how to get the cycle studio, knowing how to drive to the station.....

However did she survive in the big, bad city!!!! :rolleyes:🤯

• Haha
Her whole train happy thing is just moronic now. She felt like “moving her body today” because she didn’t do anything yesterday and wants to feel stronger for future hikes. THE REASON YOU’D FEEL STRONGER FOR FUTURE HIKES IS COS YOU’VE BUILT MUSCLE AND PROBABLY LOST WEIGHT

Reactions: 7
How convenient that she is getting back into exercise again when she’s getting married next year 🙄. Wish she could just be transparent and say she is wanting to lose a bit of weight but that would totally go against all the crap she preaches about how she is listening to her body by lying on the sofa all day and stuffing her face

Reactions: 11
How convenient that she is getting back into exercise again when she’s getting married next year 🙄. Wish she could just be transparent and say she is wanting to lose a bit of weight but that would totally go against all the crap she preaches about how she is listening to her body by lying on the sofa all day and stuffing her face
Exactly! It's particularly tricky for her at the moment as she is trying to get people to sign up for her 1:1 coaching which is a fair investment in the current cost of living crisis and then she'll be looking to fill up her retreats too. If she turns away from intuitive eating and movement too obviously/publicly then then it kind of makes a mockery of all that doesn't it!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
In reality, everyone should get some form of cardio and strength work in weekly for heart health and protecting your bones as you age and all that, so it's just daft of her to pussyfoot around it. The whole "how I moved my body today" thing is annoying!

Absolutely - you're not succumbing to diet culture if you move a bit more and sit down a bit less. Plus strength training is really essential for women as we get older, due to osteoporosis risk etc.

Whilst I agree with not succumbing to diet culture, I think she's taken it too far the other way. It just isn't healthy to carry all that weight around your organs and I don't think that can really be argued 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I have a sweet tooth and I like junk food, but even I was surprised she showed a cinnamon bun and then a giant chocolate bar in the same day. However you look at it, that’s not healthy.

Reactions: 5
Whilst I agree with not succumbing to diet culture, I think she's taken it too far the other way. It just isn't healthy to carry all that weight around your organs and I don't think that can really be argued 🤷‍♀️
I don't disagree with the sentiment (excess pressure on organs) but you literally cannot say that about Tally - knowing how she looks in photos does not tell you how healthy she is. Health does not have a "size".

Reactions: 5
I don't disagree with the sentiment (excess pressure on organs) but you literally cannot say that about Tally - knowing how she looks in photos does not tell you how healthy she is. Health does not have a "size".
Ermm..

Her moaning about the non-delivery of the dining table does make me laugh.
Yes 06:55 is early BUT not checking the time slot to know exactly how early, or late, it can arrive is a schoolboy error. Add to that the sarcastic comment about having to pay another £75 for the privilege of a re-delivery and it shows just how inconsiderate she is.
Welcome to the real world of professional business interactions and the true value of other people's time Tally. 😬

Her moaning about the non-delivery of the dining table does make me laugh.
Yes 06:55 is early BUT not checking the time slot to know exactly how early, or late, it can arrive is a schoolboy error. Add to that the sarcastic comment about having to pay another £75 for the privilege of a re-delivery and it shows just how inconsiderate she is.
Welcome to the real world of professional business interactions and the true value of other people's time Tally. 😬

Thank you!!!!! Self indulgent prat. I have to unfollow Again, she’s a spoilt little rich kid!!!

Reactions: 1
Surprised at the Abercrombie endorsement considering the history of their brand. Also, how on earth do \ people in London ever take tennis lessons? *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 4
Surprised at the Abercrombie endorsement considering the history of their brand. Also, how on earth do \ people in London ever take tennis lessons? *rolls eyes*
Her longstanding and persistent promotion of Abercrombie and absolute failure to address any of their problematic history is something that I will NEVER understand. It just goes to show how principled she is - or more to the point isn't.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she seems to be working out so much. But of course she’s totally happy with her body. Must just be a strange coincidence. She’s working out more than me and I’m on an intensive fat loss programme 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.