Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since someone mentioned Tally's transatlantic influencer accent here, I can't unhear it and it just sounds weirder and weirder on her stories 🥴

I went back into my saved posts and found one of her old workouts from 2019 and her voice sounds completely normal - wtf happened. Also, she used to post really helpful, really great workouts. Again, wtf happened

Reactions: 5
I thought her fiancé was rich? Can’t they get better wardrobes?
Agreed, the time and faff of buying the individual ikea items and having them put together would have probably cost similar to getting a carpenter in to build something to fit the space. I guess they’re renting so she doesn’t wanna spend that much… but I also don’t get why they don’t move the wardrobes along 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah! I forgot they don’t have walks in south west London!

🚨🚨SURREY IS 30 MINS FROM LONDON KLAXON 🚨🚨

E513BE67-FE4F-4B70-8FB2-31F8C3DA14DD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, I'm pretty sure you can still go for a walk in London at lunchtime. I do, but perhaps I'm not doing it right?
It’s just not the same babe.. unless you drive to the common in your expensive 4x4 and do a quick lap whilst wearing wellies, you just don’t get what the countryside is about, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this is the last thing i needed to see first thing when i woke up this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is as disingenuous as they come but what has really annoyed me about her stupid 'buy this razor/self-love, Valentines Day is not a couples day it's a me love day' crap is that:
1. She has never mentioned this razor before
2. She has no intention of not doing a loved up couples thing
3. She's not averse to a sneaky tiny 'ad' declaration that almost blends into the background when it suits but here's a great big aff link cos I need you to earn me some money!
4. Everything she does is fake and manipulative.

Reactions: 8
this is the last thing i needed to see first thing when i woke up this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, why would you? And it's such a contrived advert! She's making me cringe more and more with her ads. This and that bloody dancing for the ear bud advert...and the awful, pretentious voice that seems to be getting worse now she's moved to Surrey. Did you know she's moved to Surrey? She's not mentioned it much.

I live in the North and just feel like I'm missing out having somewhere to go for a walk at lunchtime like Tally does now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually nervous to go for a walk in the countryside? Maybe it’s because I’ve always lived in the country but that seems crazy to me!

Reactions: 3
Is she actually nervous to go for a walk in the countryside? Maybe it’s because I’ve always lived in the country but that seems crazy to me!
I wouldn’t say I’m nervous but if I was going to choose I would be way more likely to be nervous walking around a big city than the countryside!

Oh hello, she's on the beg again.
This time for a company to give her free/discounted wedding stationary.

Reactions: 2
The Pinterest Inspo - basically white / plain - what is the theme / "vibe" that is running through the whole wedding then - I can't work it out form that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.