Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, they literally act like Surrey is in Timbuktu. Tally saying she wasnā€™t sure how a reformer Pilates class would be ā€œoutside of Londonā€. Literally give me strength lord

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ, they literally act like Surrey is in Timbuktu. Tally saying she wasnā€™t sure how a reformer Pilates class would be ā€œoutside of Londonā€. Literally give me strength lord
This. šŸ‘†šŸ»
Everyone was so chilled, she's potentially made a new friend and she's beaming because she's part of a community now.
Remind me again of how long she has been in Surrey and how often she has taken this class with these people!?! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
This. šŸ‘†šŸ»
Everyone was so chilled, she's potentially made a new friend and she's beaming because she's part of a community now.
Remind me again of how long she has been in Surrey and how often she has taken this class with these people!?! šŸ™„
Also we are 45 MINS FROM FRICKING LONDON

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FYI Tally - we can see that the initial links to the Debobbler and Steamer haven't stopped working. You've added the new ones because they are an #afflink
At least be transparent with your followers.

Reactions: 5
FYI Tally - we can see that the initial links to the Debobbler and Steamer haven't stopped working. You've added the new ones because they are an #afflink
At least be transparent with your followers.

How come the original weren't affiliate? (I don't know how it works).

She looks bigger in her latest picture today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How come the original weren't affiliate? (I don't know how it works).

She looks bigger in her latest picture today?
She posted the original links as a 'heres my stuff' thing and then has either realised herself or been told/advised to repost them as #afflinks so that she can earn some money from anyone that clicks and buys.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
2BDD5F43-475E-4E36-B565-73F2357094AF.png

Yet again I ask: what are her qualifications? Itā€™s dangerous that sheā€™ll be coaching potentially vulnerable individuals with no counselling, coaching or psychology qualifications. Itā€™s shameful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I dread to think what sheā€™s charging for this. One weekly zoom call? Itā€™s just nonsense! Surely if someone wanted to learn about this they could spend an hour a week doing their own research. Sheā€™s just preying on vulnerable women who are feeling fluffy post Christmas.

Reactions: 8
I dread to think what sheā€™s charging for this. One weekly zoom call? Itā€™s just nonsense! Surely if someone wanted to learn about this they could spend an hour a week doing their own research. Sheā€™s just preying on vulnerable women who are feeling fluffy post Christmas.
Iā€™d love to know what sheā€™s charging. If her retreat prices are anything to go by I can pretty much guarantee someone could pay for weekly therapy with a professional instead.

This is just insulting now. Comparing eating with limits to an abusive relationship?!

19BB1C7B-88DB-470D-A5F6-0D3418C0C010.png

Also note how sheā€™s tagged actual nutritionists and dieticians? Guess what Tally, they certainly wonā€™t be telling people they can eat whatever they want whenever they want. Iā€™m a bit of a binge eater and if I literally ate whatever I wanted, I could eat SO much. Iā€™m talking a can of Coke, sharing bag of Doritos, huge bar of dairy milk, portions of pasta for 3 people.. and then my normal daily meals too. I just think itā€™s so harmful and stupid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is just insulting now. Comparing eating with limits to an abusive relationship?!

View attachment 1871921

Also note how sheā€™s tagged actual nutritionists and dieticians? Guess what Tally, they certainly wonā€™t be telling people they can eat whatever they want whenever they want. Iā€™m a bit of a binge eater and if I literally ate whatever I wanted, I could eat SO much. Iā€™m talking a can of Coke, sharing bag of Doritos, huge bar of dairy milk, portions of pasta for 3 people.. and then my normal daily meals too. I just think itā€™s so harmful and stupid.
ā€œIntuitive eatingā€ boils my piss. A new faddy buzz term to say ā€œeat what you wantā€, ā€œlisten to your bodyā€. Well, if I listened to my body and ate what I wanted I would be eating McMuffins for breakfast, sausage rolls for lunch, and chicken chow mein with 6 spring rolls every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at her stories what she is selling doesn't make any sense. People saying they want to be able to '"trust" their bodies. To do what? Be able to eat and not be unhealthy?? But Tally hasn't achieved that AT ALL??

Reactions: 9
Looking at her stories what she is selling doesn't make any sense. People saying they want to be able to '"trust" their bodies. To do what? Be able to eat and not be unhealthy?? But Tally hasn't achieved that AT ALL??
I know people say when youā€™re intuitive eating you wonā€˜t actually want junk food all the time but I know full well id be eating crappy takeaways every night

I think itā€™s just a flawed concept. If she is saying that intuitive eating means eating whatever you fancy at that moment, then yes, food loses its good/bad values.

I just donā€™t think it makes any sense at all. I work in the city and if I chose whatever I wanted, Iā€™d pretty much always go for a yummy pain au chocolat for brekkie, a hot lunch from our canteen, a brownie to perk myself up in the afternoon. I would therefore some days choose not to do that because Iā€™d be aware Iā€™d be putting on weight at a rate of knots. So therefore food HAS to have a good/bad value.

Why is it bad to make sensible food choices to avoid your body changing drastically, or keeping on top of walking for 20 mins a day so that you stay healthy, light, motivated and energised?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.