Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh whilst I’m in agreement Tally doesn’t look great it’s personal opinion and I think it’s unfair to suggest just because we don’t think she does her partner must think the same. Looks so fade unfortunately and real love is beyond looks. They seem like a pretty sound couple in the videos they post together, and tbh he may not be this big saint himself.

Reactions: 4
He probably doesn't care about the looks side of things but might be concerned about her long-term health. My partner is on a larger side, he's tall but also a big guy in terms of weight. Over the course of now a 15-year relationship we have both gained and lost weight, at different times too and neither of us ever found the other person less attractive. There's a history of heart disease in my boyfriend's family and we have chatted about diet but not in terms of weight loss but keeping a heart healthy and he's trying to eat more vegetarian/pesceterian.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad there’s a conversation about this. Really struggling with ‘I want a takeaway’ mentality but ‘oh no I mustn’t because it’s unhealthy and bad for you’. Then I think but if I’m not having a takeaway and having something ‘healthier’, is that disordered eating because I don’t want to put on weight from the takeaway? It’s causing me major anxiety 😪 I literally crave takeaways every day, even though I only have maybe 1 a week at most, sometimes not even that! I’ll eat a takeaway then be googling calories and all the additives ☹ But then sometimes yo do actually need to eat nourishing food because we need that.

question: ive gained quite a bit of weight since giving birth 6 months ago due to low self care and not prioritising myself over baby (just grabbing whatever for tea, naughty on-the-go snacks etc), and Dr said today that my blood tests show high cholesterol which made me think.... i wonder if Tally could be the same? it's symptom-free! xx
Can I ask what it is you were eating? As I'm so worried about mine as well, it runs in my family but I've got a big addiction to cheese lol and I always joke I have a fat tooth not a sweet tooth lol xx

Reactions: 1
I’m glad there’s a conversation about this. Really struggling with ‘I want a takeaway’ mentality but ‘oh no I mustn’t because it’s unhealthy and bad for you’. Then I think but if I’m not having a takeaway and having something ‘healthier’, is that disordered eating because I don’t want to put on weight from the takeaway? It’s causing me major anxiety 😪 I literally crave takeaways every day, even though I only have maybe 1 a week at most, sometimes not even that! I’ll eat a takeaway then be googling calories and all the additives ☹ But then sometimes yo do actually need to eat nourishing food because we need that.
It's a tricky question and there's no one right answer. I would say you're trying to eat a balanced diet by not having a takeout every day but the googling calories afterwards is perhaps a bit obsessive? Maybe try and recreate some of your favourite takeaway recipes at home. Make a curry with a homemade curry sauce/paste. Pizza from scratch. Ramen from a packet but add fresh veggies, a soft boiled egg etc. It really depends what sort of takeaway you like, if it's chips and fried chicken or a big kebab, it's probably good to keep an eye on calories. My go to home takeaway is a veggie kebab. I'm vegetarian and I really like a toasted pita bread with lots of nice fresh salad, maybe some pickled/fermented veggies too, and Vivera kebab chunks (it's soy protein fake meat so also not the healthiest food around but then again, I don't have it every day). A little mayo & sweet chilli sauce so the bread's not too dry. I also like ramen with a spoon of miso paste stirred in, some nice veggies and sprinkled with crushed peanuts.
I don't know if it's a good answer, I have my own disordered eating demons, but currently I'm trying to have balance and not feel guilty if I have takeaway/carbs/sugar etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This has pissed me off. Okay Tally, we get it, you eat what you want and rest when you need to. But all this pic says to me is that it’s a Monday and you are privileged enough to be sat on your arse doing sod all while most of us are working despite period pain or working from home whilst feeling under the weather.View attachment 1801867
This is giving unemployed and CBA to me.

Reactions: 3
The podcast makes me chuckle, it’s such a vanity project, to think that people want to hear you drone on with your boyfriend, sorry fiancé and your mates as guests, does she ever get anyone decent on there?

Reactions: 9
The podcast makes me chuckle, it’s such a vanity project, to think that people want to hear you drone on with your boyfriend, sorry fiancé and your mates as guests, does she ever get anyone decent on there?
It's just awful. She's had Dr Joshua Wolrich on a couple of times and is hosting the 'In Conversation with..' event for Michelle Elman's new book because they are all with the same agency. Its a big old clique. 🙄

Reactions: 4
This is giving unemployed and CBA to me.
There was a trend recently on TikTok: what’s considered classy if you’re rich and crass if you’re poor. If someone on a council estate was filming them selves eating a mince pie on the sofa in the middle of a working day there’d be a pile on

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tally cracks me up - ah yes, wishing everyone is having a good Bank Holiday while she is allegedly working due to having to hit the ground running... like we haven't seen some of her working days consist of filming herself on the sofa eating a mince pie.

Can just imagine the stuff she's gonna churn out for Jan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m just thankful she’s set up another account for all her “anti diet” bride crap

Reactions: 5
Tally cracks me up - ah yes, wishing everyone is having a good Bank Holiday while she is allegedly working due to having to hit the ground running... like we haven't seen some of her working days consist of filming herself on the sofa eating a mince pie.

Can just imagine the stuff she's gonna churn out for Jan.
She has absolutely no understanding of what living in the real world entails. She's just assumed that everyone is resting because it's a Bank Holiday but so, so, SOOO many people regularly work them. 😑

Reactions: 13
Ahhhh I love when I find a thread already set up!!!
how does this one make money and have a largish following? She’s very unrelatable, anyone see last week when she was moaning about the noise of her professional cleaning and the fact she wouldn’t have a sofa to sit on as it needed to dry???I thought she was being sarcastic but I’m assuming she wasn’t, try being on the breadline Tally,homeless or like most of us struggling with cost of living crisis and you’re complaining about your professional cleaner and drying sofa in your new massive house….. give me strength!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.