Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CommentBelow

Oooo what’s the tea on jacks family? Im sure when they moved into that house it was said that his family own it and J & T are renting it off them.
I do wonder what J must see in her…
I speculated that might be the case but I can’t remember why.. possibly they were making some changes to the place that you wouldn’t typically be able to and then getting a dog 🤔

Reactions: 2
Those bloody awful engagement shoes are out too. Honestly I feel like I want to send her links to things she’d actually look decent in mates of the horrors she keeps choosing

Kiki999

Semi unrelated - but does anyone follow Tom Trotter? I've always really liked him and found him quite entertaining, was a bit devastated to see him at the festivally wedding with Zanna/Tally et al at the weekend
I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is the brides sister so he may have an excuse 😂 he seems so lovely

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Just gone to look at jacks story 🤣 hmm even her wedding dress isn’t that inspiring…all just looks standard trendy instahun as per usual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cazza81

Chatty Member
To be fair, I've been out on a dog walk with a friend, who's a very responsible dog owner, and the dog snapped up a big chicken bone before we had a chance to stop him. Thankfully due to the size of it he couldn't gulp it down and we could dig it out of his mouth but it was a two-person operation!

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’m confused… she spent a whole day basically fretting cos she got some foundation on her dress, and then once fixed, decided it would be a good idea to fake tan??? Surely the number one rule is no fake tan anywhere near your wedding dress?!?!?
IMG_5203.png

What is she doing with that tiny mic 😂 she’s holding it like someone at a party who’s been handed a joint and hasn’t got a clue what to do with it
Also noting lack of PD content as she’s possibly had some backlash with her shitty attitude towards him

hmsizzle

It's like she's not enjoying the food, just stuffing her face. Sad really. With all the time she seems to have, she should try eating more mindfully, slower, and make effort to enjoy every bite.
I thought this. She looks like she’s scowling at her food!

• Haha