Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to do the legal ceremony before the ‘big’ wedding day, usually the legal part at the registry office comes afterwards and it’s more low-key?

Surely it’ll feel like deja vu saying the same vows in front of the same people. I guess the more money you have, the longer you can drag the whole thing out for.

What will she do afterwards with all her free time now the wedmin is over?! 😮
I did legal bit first but we just had the parents there. We did it first so that when we had the wedding it was all official

Reactions: 1

alliwantistruth

She's 5'2 from what I remember reading before! I'm the same height so to me she looks normal height wise lol. Guess in terms of the difference there's ways to pose that can make you appear taller (and you can edit the angles of photos on apps to lengthen the bottom half for example as well)

He and Naomi’s sister Rhiannon have been together for about 10 years! I also couldn’t believe it 😂 I don’t think he’s close with Tally but he’s definitely posted him out in a group with Zanna before
Was going to say isn’t he the absolute knob that was out with Zanna dancing with his shirt off

You do get all this though 😉
---
So basically 5 sessions and maybe the odd workout here and there. She hasn’t bothered at all… it’s all so vague ‘extra courses’ - I would want to know how many? What are they? What’s different to what I can just find online. It’s giving ‘can’t be arsed’.
---
I read the declaration and it does refer to exercise disorders there. She probably missed it out of this section by mistake but couldn’t be bothered to proof read or check anything, even though she’s been putting that together since November hmm!

QUOTE="confusedlady, post: 18754532, member: 298739"]
This is horribly predatory, completely echo the feelings above.

If you are intimidated by the gym so much that you’re willing to pay £500 for help from someone that doesn’t have a single qualification, you’re desperate for help. She is signposting no one, she is not trained in any mental health support, she is offering nothing.

“Work out beside gym bros.” What an unnecessary stereotype, and it invalidates the fear or ‘GYMTIMIDATION!!’ that women can feel in spaces with ‘gym bros.’
How will you tackle mysogyny in gyms Tally? Are you charging the ‘gym bros’ to learn how to respect women, or are you just charging the vulnerable people that are rightly scared of being harassed? Of course, you’re taking advantage of people!

View attachment 2827068
Also, you missed Exercise disorders Tally! That’s a bit silly, when the program focuses on exercise, not eating.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Last edited:

Cloff

VIP Member
I get having a legal wedding first if you’re getting married abroad, and can’t do it legally there - a family member recently did the same as they couldn’t legally get married in Spain. The difference is, they kept their legal wedding super low key and didn’t tell most of the guests going to their Spanish wedding that they’d done it legally first. They also didn’t plaster it on social media. It just feels so showy and all for the gram if you’re having 2 weddings like that. One wedding isn’t enough anymore??
I can’t imagine they just went home afterwards as well. There must’ve been a big meal somewhere in one of the posh gastro pubs nearby

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’m confused… she spent a whole day basically fretting cos she got some foundation on her dress, and then once fixed, decided it would be a good idea to fake tan??? Surely the number one rule is no fake tan anywhere near your wedding dress?!?!?
IMG_5203.png

Janeh

I hate myself because I love that dress 😬 compared to some stuff she wears it really nice. It’s my ideal wedding guest dress but out of budget for me sadly.
Check Vinted, there is bound to be something similar for far less. There are cheaper brands that do similar styles to that dress as well - never fully dressed and nobody’s child spring to mind!