Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DariaJames88

Yep!!
I suppose if you don’t do anything on any particular day of the week Mondays aren’t relevant…
Whilst I don’t tell others to ‘never miss a Monday’ I do tell myself to start the week as I mean to go on and I don’t think I need to do any coaching with Tally to change that. My Monday behaviour really sets the tone/habit for the week for me.

It inexplicably winds me up when she says she refers to ‘teaching’ spin. She’s not teaching people how to cycle on a stationary bike, she’s leading (instructing?!) an exercise class. I’m not even a teacher 😂 I shouldn’t be this irritated.
I couldn’t agree more re Mondays or whatever your first day of the week is
---
The sad reality is, many people are in her shape (though maybe never were ‘fit’ like she was’ and the validation she can give them is very profitable.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 3
Am sure she said on stories that the next weddings they’d be going to would be theirs and Zanna’s…so she went to Alice Liveing’s hen do but no invite to the 2nd wedding? Not sure I could be arsed with that, although accept it probably wasn’t a genuine hen do with actual friends, more a cringey influencer event

Ilikethisname

I thought Zanna's recap was really nice. It was clear it was a really fun wedding and that Tally and Jack are well matched and there was a lot of love in the room.

Dawn5219

I would be worried having a spray tan the day before the "real wedding" - what if goes wrong - those photos are forever !

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Alice Liveing’s official wedding outfit didn’t match either in terms of shades/tones nor materials. It’s such a strange option, neither of them actually have any style. Tally and Jack seem genuinely in love tho, and I hope they’ve had a fun day. But shocker of a frock, and orange is only good on tangerines. 🍊

fluffy_unicorn🦄

Just had a thought - they rent - could it be a furnished house so they don’t want to let him on the furniture in case damage happens and they have to lose their deposit?

Otherwise why the f do you get a dog and only sit on the kitchen floor with him 🤯🤯🤯🤯

martaS

VIP Member
She posted this on the 3rd April!! Me thinks Miss Dog Mum needs to put her phone down and watch PD ™️ for a change!
Screenshot_20240403-213004~2.png

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
She kept posting saying if anyone liked it drop me a message as insta is deleting my messages. No Tally love no one is interested in paying an absolute charlatan £££ for generic advice
Must be Instagram supporting the diet culture if it's deleting Tally's anti-diet messages 🙄

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Excellent intel! What a small world 🤯 Still blown away by the fact he has a girlfriend iykwim... 😂
He and Naomi’s sister Rhiannon have been together for about 10 years! I also couldn’t believe it 😂 I don’t think he’s close with Tally but he’s definitely posted him out in a group with Zanna before

I just tested this… I’m a normal weight for my height, fit and healthy and I can fit my hand 3 times across my thighs when standing. 2 1/2 if I stretch my hand out but 3 times if I hold it like tally is there. Her hand looks absolutely tiny compared to her legs I reckon she could fit about 6 hands across her thighs. Sheesh! It’s so unhealthy Tally and you feel bad about it for a reason… because it’s not healthy!! Not because of diet culture.

Reactions: 2

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
My only comment is that the waist and bodice fit of that frock would have led to me having stupendous burps or farts after a couple of glasses of wine.

Even “it’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me” Alice Liveing managed to only share about 10 photos of her own dress from the wedding and not leak any of Tally and Jack. Must have almost finished her off. 😂

• Haha
I clicked on the link because I’ll never buy from Abercrombie. £145 😳
It also looks so much better on the tall willowy model. It’s also been ironed which has helped. Still a massive no from me though