Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AshMay

VIP Member
Idk I think she actually looked quite nice in her reel compared to the usual beige frumpy stuff!

Reactions: 4

tam

Chatty Member
Unfortunately I've been following both Tally and Zanna for quite awhile when the whole clean eating/ macros thing was the trend. Tally, Vic and Zanna all met at a bodybuilding expo thing I think in like 2015?

CommentBelow

Yup, really stressed. I imagine as he's suddenly realising there is world outside of his kitchen and utility room and he is overwhelmed. For chews they need to get him some nice natural longlasting chews that'll keep him busy, relieve his teething pains, and be appropriate for his breed/age. I can't imagine Tally giving him some dried animal muscle though, probably not aesthetic enough! Tally if you're reading here, get on JR Pet Products, for PD sake!!
I’d contribute to a Go Fund Me if the outcome was seeing Tally give him a bulls pizzle 😂

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Time 38398623082 of asking Tally to buy PD a decent long long-lasting natural chew so he can do what he so desperately wants to do on something that is high value to him.

Reactions: 3

mancalice

What is that pose 🫣

Haven’t looked at Vic’s insta in ages and just saw this.. why would you post this??? Thought Vic was less annoying than Tally and Zanna but I guess not!

(Sorry I know this is Tally’s thread but Vic doesn’t have one!)
I can’t believe this one doesn’t have her own. She is a mix of tally and zanna and about as inspiring

Am sure she said on stories that the next weddings they’d be going to would be theirs and Zanna’s…so she went to Alice Liveing’s hen do but no invite to the 2nd wedding? Not sure I could be arsed with that, although accept it probably wasn’t a genuine hen do with actual friends, more a cringey influencer event
Tbf they're early 30s - possibly another wedding was already booked in. And is Zanna mates with Alice? I think she specified the next wedding they'd be at all together i.e. the four of them.

Hc68759

VIP Member
Her mum is Mary Rye who is on her friends list and her account isn’t private so you can see lots of photos of her with Lydia. They do look very similar

• Wow
That white puffy dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why did she ever think that was a good idea?!
and the other one actually fits her arse, she’d be bursting out of the smaller size. She a proper pear, that style is never going to work for her

Ups27

VIP Member
Someone has posted a story before tally has… jack has shared it. I’d be pissed off

martaS

VIP Member
Omg Tally what took you so long?
Screenshot_20240303-181250.png

Can someone translate?
She should probably realise too that some breeds of dogs are effectively puppies (mentally) until they're 2-3 years old 🫣
Screenshot_20240303-181307.png

Haha I would love to sleep with ours but despite being a small dog he’s over a meter long and manages to sleep sideways across the bed. Also licks his schlong loudly at 3am every night. But he’s in there every morning and most nights for some cuddles. Best part of my day (sorry husband)
Is he a dachshund? That sounds very familiar 🤣🤣

DariaJames88

She hasn’t even steamed it?! How can you be so lazy for your wedding day?!

Weather on Hazel’s stories doesn’t look great 🥴

It’s the faces that are killing me, her sister and the little kid in particular look so pissed off to be there
It must be that photographers style because she’s had cringey posed photos for the engagement, legal wedding and now the second wedding

anom1289

If this is genuinely where Tally's passion lies then to each their own. I can't help but think though that these daily newsletters could have been knocked up by any one of us given an hour or two and in my opinion that is being generous.

My colleague who thinks Tally is great has bought into her because "she really knows what it is like to be a woman struggling with fitness and size. If she can have a great fiancé and a happy balanced life then so can I".
I think that is the problem she's selling a solution that is flawed with zero expertise in how to manage it with others who will undoubtedly have numerous complex issues. It makes me both sad and angry.
Is this not just all common sense?! Blows my mind that she thinks this is useful to people

Hargwynehag

I think she’ll be hoping to fall pregnant straight after the wedding and then fade into oblivion as it’s clear she doesn’t enjoy her “job” at all anymore. Jack is wealthy enough to support her financially and his dad is a multi millionaire so they aren’t going to struggle. She’ll be in for a shock having to look after a baby 24/7 when she seems to find doing the bare minimum with Dave such an effort
Oooo what’s the tea on jacks family? Im sure when they moved into that house it was said that his family own it and J & T are renting it off them.
I do wonder what J must see in her…