Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously using the word “******”? That’s unacceptable

i typed it out but even tattle stars it! aamir you wee prick

Reactions: 8
That is absolutely shocking they used that language which I won’t repeat as it’s deeply offensive. What’s more worrying is she is a retail sales manager - I’m sure her role involves a lot of liaising with other people. If it was aamir it’s equally as worrying seeing he too works with the public. I wonder what bPerfect and Gymco think of this disgusting language they’re using!

Reactions: 5
She is an idiot allowing him to use her account to send messages like that.
He can't really be held accountable for the messages as there's no real proof that he sent them.
He's a coward. But to some degree a smart, slimy one.

Reactions: 5
I hope the person who was sent that horrific message let’s her employer bPerfect know. She needs educating on that awful repulsive language!! So so so disappointing.

Reactions: 1
I don't doubt that but she would more than likely have to take the fall for it as it came from her account.
Yup, it’s her name and her account. dunno why he wouldn’t just use his own account to send the message so maybe it was her. Either way, their employers should be told

Reactions: 2
She works as the retail sales manager for bPerfect!
I’m pretty sure Brendan has quotes up how everyone is the same in there or something to that affect. Basically all traditions and abilities welcome. Imagine adults using that language absolutely disgusting.

I’m pretty sure Brendan has quotes up how everyone is the same in there or something to that affect. Basically all traditions and abilities welcome. Imagine adults using that language absolutely disgusting.
I definitely wouldn’t support a company whose sales manager uses language like that! Absolutely despicable and no matter what someone could have potentially said there is no justification for her use of that word, or his whoever sent it!

Reactions: 3
I definitely wouldn’t support a company whose sales manager uses language like that! Absolutely despicable and no matter what someone could have potentially said there is no justification for her use of that word, or his whoever sent it!
Me too! Won’t get my money and I have bought a lot before.

• Heart
She works as the retail sales manager for bPerfect!
They won't care - when Tif Brien used a similar type slur word they blocked/deleted comments and passed on the people's details that complained so Tiff could block them too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He shouldnt have access to her instagram account. Imagine being out at a lovely evening event and sitting on instagram sending that sort of vile.

Reactions: 4
He shouldnt have access to her instagram account. Imagine being out at a lovely evening event and sitting on instagram sending that sort of vile.
Exactly what sort of relationship is healthy whereby one person thinks it’s normal or ok to take the others phone and send abusive messages to someone?! Absolute trolls

I think his online coaching was £160 every 4 weeks, but don't quote me on it, I remember it being very expensive though ...........I asked a while back out of sheer nosiness ! Personally that language should be reported to instagram as well as both parties employers, her instagram was used, it was stated it was him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Don’t worry am going to forward it to all there work places, and also be put on my stories for public viewing, all cause I had a opinion of hjm
Cheating on his wife 😂😂😂 clearly hit a nerve

To messages sent, to use that word is Down right shocking, he’s a complete narcissist bully
Please keep us posted if any of them respond!! Absolutely disgusting choice of words by them! No matter what you or any one else has ever said to or about them it is NEVER ok to use that language to someone. If you don’t like what someone says you can disagree respectfully there’s no need to use that atrocious derogatory word! Good on you for reporting them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.