Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost sure it’s against Tattle rules to do stuff like this - i.e take matters from tattle to the press etc, just a heads up in case your account gets deleted or something 😩
sure can always set up a new account it’s been sent to his work again and bperfect and also his ex wife so she can keep it incase she needs it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4A4E2C19-F3E0-4951-8D30-6F1982C10C6E.jpeg
Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a head.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 711433Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a head.
Because he's a wee hard man, bet he wouldn't say this tit in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
4ft nothing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 711433Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a head.
The poster is right though. Healthy diet year round or not, If you are not absorbing nutrients you need to have bloods done and checked incase of any underlying health issues or allergies. Not booking in for an IV drip 🙄

The poster is right though. Healthy diet year round or not, If you are not absorbing nutrients you need to have bloods done and checked incase of any underlying health issues or allergies. Not booking in for an IV drip 🙄
Absolutely! The videos the practitioner says anything you don’t need you’ll just excrete - so what a waste of time and money if you don’t need it! He must be getting it for free to put it on his grid it came across very adverty.

Even if you done what aamir said though and didn’t eat well all year around you’re still unlikely to become so deficient youd need an iv Drip - unless you weren’t eating well for most of the time and if his sole business is about promoting how healthy and fit he is then he should have adequate levels of all micro and macronutrients!

Well he clearly reads here 😂😂😂😂 what a complete narcissist and to use his girlfriend’s account and block me on his!
I really have no words for this evil man!! Sorry boy!
you handled him so well tho!

Hes pathetic looking down his nose at people for their spelling, who does he honestly think he is? How shallow can a person be.

He’s clearly got anger issues, imaginehaving so little control over yourself you send abusive messages to someone knowing full well they’re going to be posted in here! If that’s how angry he gets over one single comment from a stranger on the internet imagine how angry he’d be in private.

also Disgusting to pull the race card when we all seen the comment that was posted on Instagram!! There’s literal proof that it wasn’t racist it blows my mind that he’s saying that 🤯 have you lost the plot aamir? I also can’t believe that girls letting him do that from her account, I would be mortified. Also notice how he never denies the affair through all of this just throws abuse like a stroppy teenager.

does anyone know if he has any friends? He keeps going on about this woman’s 59 followers on Instagram. Has anyone ever seen him with one friend? Never any on his story. Just clients?

Reactions: 6
you handled him so well tho!

Hes pathetic looking down his nose at people for their spelling, who does he honestly think he is? How shallow can a person be.

He’s clearly got anger issues, imaginehaving so little control over yourself you send abusive messages to someone knowing full well they’re going to be posted in here! If that’s how angry he gets over one single comment from a stranger on the internet imagine how angry he’d be in private.

also Disgusting to pull the race card when we all seen the comment that was posted on Instagram!! There’s literal proof that it wasn’t racist it blows my mind that he’s saying that 🤯 have you lost the plot aamir? I also can’t believe that girls letting him do that from her account, I would be mortified. Also notice how he never denies the affair through all of this just throws abuse like a stroppy teenager.

does anyone know if he has any friends? He keeps going on about this woman’s 59 followers on Instagram. Has anyone ever seen him with one friend? Never any on his story. Just clients?
The only people around him have to pay him or he pays for them in fancy dinners and new iPhones 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if the apartment in titantic is actually his bit on the sides? 👀 Because it seems they live together.

Just by going off his stories anyways 🤣👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if the apartment in titantic is actually his bit on the sides? 👀 Because it seems they live together.
What a plot twist!!

Is aamir trolling himself tonight?! Nice choice of song hun.

go SHORTY it’s your birthday 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Really wouldn't surprise me by Christmas if she's up the duff or something 🤣🤣👀
God poor girl I’d hope not, am so so sorry but she’s such a down grade from tilly, that forehead has its own postcode! I think she’s as nasty as him if she’s allowing him to you her Instagram to message people x

• Haha
Why is he so obsessed with what she drinks?

who cares if she had 2 drinks or 20?! She’s an adult and can make her own decisions. He will have her on a plan very very soon, he is clearly obsessed with girls being “skinny”

Reactions: 6
Why is he so obsessed with what she drinks?

who cares if she had 2 drinks or 20?! She’s an adult and can make her own decisions. He will have her on a plan very very soon, he is clearly obsessed with girls being “skinny”
It’s like he needs a bleeping blue Peter badge, I only had half a drink, so duck aamir ur still a prick, take my words he will be commenting on her eating next always done it with tilly

Reactions: 3
He was already ridiculing how she had her steak and the wine she was drinking, those comments seem very innocent and jokey to her at first but those comments will get worse and he will grind her down until she is just a shadow of her former self! Thank God that man didn't become a doctor like he claims he originally wanted to be, the damage he does as a PT is bad but as a doctor the damage he could have done to people would have been collausal! The anger and quick temper radiating off those messages tell me that Talitha has a solid case for keeping him away from herself and her child, I'd bet money on it that she has a non molestation order on him and they aren't easy come by, alot of proof is required!

Reactions: 7
I hope for her sake this is what happens, mental abuse is just as bad as physical, and extremely difficult to recover from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.