Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"jokingly" shaming her again, anything nice he says about this woman will be delivered with a "joking" insult! I really hope she reads here too and educates herself heavily on narcisstic behaviour

Reactions: 5
But money means nothing to Aamir 👀🤣🤥
100% he said money has nothing to do with anything, aamir shame money couldn’t buy u a new heart, loyalty, and respect!!!!
When will this new girl wake up, keep watching it’s only a matter of time, did he not say in a story the other day he was single?? Ummmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"jokingly" shaming her again, anything nice he says about this woman will be delivered with a "joking" insult! I really hope she reads here too and educates herself heavily on narcisstic behaviour
I don't get what she sees in him. Mustn't think too much of herself if she tolerates someone who shames and humiliates her at every chance.
The same boy probably also corrects her when she speaks and behaves like he is always right.
She is the perfect candidate for him to manipulate and use. Someone above mentioned anger radiating from him. I 100% get this too.

With that being said, anyone with an ounce of common sense would stay a mile away from a newly separated man who is acting the party boy, known for his cheating and currently can't get access to his kid.

Reactions: 6
I don't get what she sees in him. Mustn't think too much of herself if she tolerates someone who shames and humiliates her at every chance.
The same boy probably also corrects her when she speaks and behaves like he is always right.
She is the perfect candidate for him to manipulate and use. Someone above mentioned anger radiating from him. I 100% get this too.

With that being said, anyone with an ounce of common sense would stay a mile away from a newly separated man who is acting the party boy, known for his cheating and currently can't get access to his kid.
Says so much about her as a person, clearly couldn’t get another man. I’d rather stay single all my life than touch him x

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Unfortunately it's not always as clear cut for the person being manipulated, he will love bomb her, make her feel like he's the one he's been waiting for his whole life, the only one he'd leave his family for and he will make anyone against him the villain in his story! Narcissists prey on strong women and take pride in breaking them down little by little, don't assume she's weak and thinks nothing of herself, the mind games of a narcissist will leave you feeling like your the one going mad and your the one at fault! Clarissa looks like she has a nice enough life made for herself before Aamir but it would be interesting what her close friends have to say about him.....alarm bells would surely be ringing for them even if she can't see it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately it's not always as clear cut for the person being manipulated, he will love bomb her, make her feel like he's the one he's been waiting for his whole life, the only one he'd leave his family for and he will make anyone against him the villain in his story! Narcissists prey on strong women and take pride in breaking them down little by little, don't assume she's weak and thinks nothing of herself, the mind games of a narcissist will leave you feeling like your the one going mad and your the one at fault! Clarissa looks like she has a nice enough life made for herself before Aamir but it would be interesting what her close friends have to say about him.....alarm bells would surely be ringing for them even if she can't see it
This 🙌🏼

I’m torn tho, because on the other hand if she went with a married person in the first place she’s not of high morals herself. You just don’t do that on any woman whether you no them or not. Like I said before though, what he did with her he’ll eventually do to her.

I do see insecurity in her tho. She puts her head down a lot when he videos her. She seems quieter and less flashy then him, not in to the ‘gram as much. And she did get kind of defensive when he said to her about the wine that night, he’ll just play it off as banter while chipping away at her. It’s called negging.

also why are the necks in his Gucci t’s soooo big looking, it’s hurting my head and looks terrible. I thought it was maybe the style and googled it to compare pics. Is it because he’s so small in real life?! 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This 🙌🏼

I’m torn tho, because on the other hand if she went with a married person in the first place she’s not of high morals herself. You just don’t do that on any woman whether you no them or not. Like I said before though, what he did with her he’ll eventually do to her.

I do see insecurity in her tho. She puts her head down a lot when he videos her. She seems quieter and less flashy then him, not in to the ‘gram as much. And she did get kind of defensive when he said to her about the wine that night, he’ll just play it off as banter while chipping away at her. It’s called negging.

also why are the necks in his Gucci t’s soooo big looking, it’s hurting my head and looks terrible. I thought it was maybe the style and googled it to compare pics. Is it because he’s so small in real life?! 🙈
They really look far too big around the neck it must be his small frame

• Haha
Reactions: 3
he 100% just called her talitha and tried to style out the end of it when he realised what he had done 🤣😱🤣

• Haha
Heard that too !! Had to watch story again... Called her cica ! He totally wrecks me

I am also surprised he is not out with his insta mates round in custom house square... Usual suspects are all together ... Must not be up Brendan's arse anymore 😂

• Haha
No one knows for certain. It’s all very strange because he was in contact with her after they’d split and then it just stopped!
I saw him in the police station around the time he stopped seeing her! Could be related, you wouldn’t know 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.