Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry am going to forward it to all there work places, and also be put on my stories for public viewing, all cause I had a opinion of hjm
Cheating on his wife 😂😂😂 clearly hit a nerve

To messages sent, to use that word is Down right shocking, he’s a complete narcissist bully
Fair play to you! He's digging himself and her a very big hole

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry am going to forward it to all there work places, and also be put on my stories for public viewing, all cause I had a opinion of hjm

To messages sent, to use that word is Down right shocking, he’s a complete narcissist bully
Hopefully something will be done.
absolutely disgusting. A hashtag on Instagram should be used #cancelaamirandclarissa with this photo posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I actually can’t believe you got that message I’m beyond disgusted!! He just proved he’s as vile as we’re saying!! Honestly half these Belfast influencers like Brendan etc need cancelled if they condone this type of behaviour. Was it not long ago Brendan had a party with people with disabilities there and preached how they were all the same in the eyes of bperfect? As the parent of a child with disabilities I’m beyond disgusted!
I’m almost sure every company would have a disability policy and I’m also sure that employees of most companies are made aware these days that their social media posts even outside of work could be scrutinised if they brought their companies in to disrepute. There are ways and means of getting the reach of this further out and embarrassing the whole lot of them where it’s hurts, on social media. So if you are reading this aamir maybe you should rectify this ASAP you absolute clown. You’ve sunk to new levels.

also girls, tell me this…. If your fella said to you ‘gimme your phone to I send a nasty message to this girl I don’t know on Insta ’ would you say:

a) wise up
b) yeah here you go babes 👀

what’s wrong with people??

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe you got that message I’m beyond disgusted!! He just proved he’s as vile as we’re saying!! Honestly half these Belfast influencers like Brendan etc need cancelled if they condone this type of behaviour. Was it not long ago Brendan had a party with people with disabilities there and preached how they were all the same in the eyes of bperfect? As the parent of a child with disabilities I’m beyond disgusted!
I’m almost sure every company would have a disability policy and I’m also sure that employees of most companies are made aware these days that their social media posts even outside of work could be scrutinised if they brought their companies in to disrepute. There are ways and means of getting the reach of this further out and embarrassing the whole lot of them where it’s hurts, on social media. So if you are reading this aamir maybe you should rectify this ASAP you absolute clown. You’ve sunk to new levels.

also girls, tell me this…. If your fella said to you ‘gimme your phone to I send a nasty message to this girl I don’t know on Insta ’ would you say:

a) wise up
b) yeah here you go babes 👀

what’s wrong with people??
Yes to this!

Reactions: 1
Also, also (have so many thoughts on this lol)

one negative comment from someone and he flips his lid and becomes abusive! If you were genuinely happy with your life and there were no truth to the comment would laugh that off.
O dear 🤪🤪🤪🤪 remember I comment under her awards nite photo well this is the mail I got left Pmsfl 😂😂😂
You should post this in the bperfect thread on here, I didn’t want to do it without your permission?

Also, also (have so many thoughts on this lol)

one negative comment from someone and he flips his lid and becomes abusive! If you were genuinely happy with your life and there were no truth to the comment would laugh that off.

You should post this in the bperfect thread on here, I didn’t want to do it without your permission?
I can’t seem to find the bperfect tread. Can you post for me? We’re so I find it x

Well he is very rich, maybe he can afford lots of febreeze?

Either that or Alli Express was doing a bulk buy discount

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aamir, surely if you can afford a Gucci T-Shirt you can afford an iron pet?
Omg I came on here to say the same thing 😅😅 it looks ready for the bin too and like someone’s been trailing him round by the neck of the gucci T-shirt!! 😅😅

Is there a reason he’s in a clinical environment with his masked pulled around his chin?! The mind boggles

Omg I came on here to say the same thing 😅😅 it looks ready for the bin too and like someone’s been trailing him round by the neck of the gucci T-shirt!! 😅😅
He needs a good trailing round the neck thahs for sure, and that gym he works in read my message and didn’t reply!!! Won’t never use there that’s for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He needs a good trailing round the neck thahs for sure, and that gym he works in read my message and didn’t reply!!! Won’t never use there that’s for sure
Ridiculous that people like that are “protected” can say and do anything and because he has a social “presence” he is untouchable. So sad.

I’ll say it again.. that message needs shared all over Instagram. The screenshot will speak more words than what we can here.
disgusting the both of them

that’s disgusting!! I’ve just sent the screenshot of the message you received to my friends if they want to send it around that’s up to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

does anyone know if bperfect or gym co have any involvement with other businesses or even disability charities? Like do either use the JAM card? Maybe those people would like to know this and also see how both companies dealt with it when they were made aware of the message?

Reactions: 2
that’s disgusting!! I’ve just sent the screenshot of the message you received to my friends if they want to send it around that’s up to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

does anyone know if bperfect or gym co have any involvement with other businesses or even disability charities? Like do either use the JAM card? Maybe those people would like to know this and also see how both companies dealt with it when they were made aware of the message?
In 2018 gymco raised money for a learning disability charity, Mencap and won the Deep River Rock Belfast City Marathon Corporate Partnership Award. I’m sure Mencap would be absolutely disgusted to learn of their new teams choice of language.

Reactions: 4
In 2018 gymco raised money for a learning disability charity, Mencap and won the Deep River Rock Belfast City Marathon Corporate Partnership Award. I’m sure Mencap would be absolutely disgusted to learn of their new teams choice of language.
I wonder how they can be contacted.

Does anyone else feel like aamir is trying to make the new squeeze lose weight dragging her out walking every day 20k steps like I know she wouldn’t be as tiny as T and I think listening to her video she did she was under a lot of stress but he also seems to be fatphobic like when he talks about body fat her literally looks disgusted perhaps he’s the reason T was so tiny???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well he clearly reads here 😂😂😂😂 what a complete narcissist and to use his girlfriend’s account and block me on his!
I really have no words for this evil man!! Sorry boy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.